Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Playing 'chicken' with my druid (/exit travel form mid air) and try to hit it last secound, only to hit the ground before i can react.. Just laying dead in the middle of orgrimmar. Did you know the only rez point is still outside the city, and you have to run back by foot? I do. I know. I know...

Probably any one of the times I've completely whiffed on landing a heroic leap on my warrior. (from way up in the air)

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    In Vanilla there was a mod that allowed mouse-gesture-based casting - basically hold down a key or specific mouse button and draw a simple shape to cast a spell.

I thought this was genius, and proceeded to bind most of my less-used spells to it, including "OH SHIT" spells you might only use once every few hours. I found the patterns surprisingly easy to remember and they input reliably in most cases. So long as I was calm.

I was playing Paladin.

So... Divine Intervention. It was an upside-down L shape for me. One of my other rarely-used spells (sadly I forget which) was a C-shape. I'm sure you can see where this was going. In the middle of an AQ40 raid, on extremely tough trash, I tried to use the C-shape spell and did not curl it enough at the bottom. I DI'd the raid leader and main tank, causing the trash to steamroll various people and a wipe. That would have been bad, but only a few days earlier, I'd DI'd the main tank whilst trying to mount-up in ZG, and been roundly mocked for it and had told everyone I was changing DI so that couldn't happen...

More recently, jumping off a huge cliff on my DH, mounted, and finding my mount/dismount key wasn't responding (because I'd just changed it). The people with me wer all "Er... aren't you a DH?!". Bonus points because instead of spamming the non-working dismount key I could have demonic leap'd near the ground.

On my DK, cliffs were my greatest nemesis, too. Especially as I tended to keep Path of Frost on.

Mine are always about PvP.

I went leveling on a PvP realm, Orc Warrior. On level 62, I saw a 62 Alliance Pally, decided to rek 'em. So, after he gets to 20% (he didn't touch me before that), he bubbles and starts healing. I leap away, cuz I know there be some damage, and as soon as bubble falls off I charge back. To say I got wrecked is to say nothing. He 3-GCDed me, had 40% left. I never felt so embarrassed in my life.

It is always when you think you will wreck someone, and you get rekt instead, is the most embarrassing you can ever feel.

My most embarrassing death would have to be when a level 1 Tauren Paladin Twink killed my level 30 Night Elf Druid. Very embarrassing...
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance