Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I’ve heard rumours of a non healing support. Hoping for a Healer though. Definitely don’t need another DPS.
    I would really like another tank class, or a defense class.

A support!

JK, another off-meta DPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Better yet, an off-meta defense hero!
    Too Greedy - my blog about WoW and Gold

Hopeful for a support, but they are demonstrating clear issues with balancing the ones they have.
    At this point, it feels like the only way we'll get another support hero is by the devs releasing 2-4 new support characters at once, and instead of focusing on balance they bring more diversity into the mix. Sure, you will still have the "Meta" and most picked heroes, but even with a new support there is just as much chance that 1 character will suck and just never be picked.

Some things they could play off of:
    Engineer: similar to Torb, but drops healing towers instead of sentry guns. Puts out AoE healing while the character can move around healing the team further out.
    Drainer: not sure how this would work, but able to transfer damage they do to the enemy team into healing for their own team.
    Crusader: big, beefy style character with lots of HP or shielding that stands in melee with small cone style healing.
    Speedster: something similar to Genji. Uses mobility on the battlefield to utilize melee type heals.
    There's multiple roles they could do and utilize, I just think they need to stay away from 1 new character for support to try and break away from balance and just overload on choices. There is already a nonbalance with damage/tank/defense heroes, no reason to not do the same with support:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I would really like another tank class, or a defense class.
    The 'defence' class in the game is so ill-defined. Hanzo/Widowmaker/Junkrat are pretty much pure DPS. If it's a proper defensive character that would be something, but a defensive character is pretty much a tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully another healer. You really only have 4 choices, as although one provides
    a shield, no one ever wants her on a team.

It depends on the situation though. The key point is that they need to balance everything just right or they will risk having another hero that no one uses.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see a new healer too. I just don't see how they would position it in relation to the other supports. Eapoe's suggestions above sound really interesting and worth a shot! Not sure about the Crusader...wouldn't we start moving towards a roster that resembles HotS mechanics too much?
    Too Greedy - my blog about WoW and Gold

I would like a support, preferably a main healer, but more likely, an offense hero that will either be underpowered and ridiculed for months, or overpowered and then gutted a few weeks later only to be forgotten.

I think we need another healer or defence hero.

I also think we need another hero who can deal with shields really well, sombra can't get particularly close to a Orisa, Rein, Bastion deathstack without instantly dying.

I think shields partially ruin the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    The last thing we need is DPS. So we will get another DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Maybe something Druid like? Where you get HoTs.
    Thats basically both Zen and Lucio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    The last thing we need is DPS. So we will get another DPS
    Not just a DPS, an even DIVIER DPS!
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I'd like to see another healer with significant healing capabilities, like Mercy. What WILL it be? Prolly some junk class like doomfist.