Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    If you have an issue with moderation take it up with a super mod guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Doing diversity for liberal reasons is stupid just for some people to catch up or something? Hell im a liberal and all this diversity horseshit seems to take the pedal off the credential part, nothing wrong with purely looking at credentials and qualifications? Hiring someone because of their race or gender seems dumb and dangerous why not hire the best person for the job seems like an accident waiting to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well you aren’t going to hold me to shit I don’t recognize you as an equal much less authority in any metric of debate. We are just two people talking about diversity I’m for it for POC and I really don’t care about your reasons you have a problem with it.

Based on our conversation I’m pretty sure I know why.
    Coming from you and given your fucked up perception of what a debate entails and what proving one's argument consists of (the best example being the thread from my sig), the bolded remark is utterly worthless. Because even if @Grimbold21 happened to be the god emperor of debate authorities, you wouldn't be able to realize that fact even after it ripped off your arm and then hit you in the face with it. With the likely result being the behavior they described in the post you quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Thats nice, I guess. Wtf has WoW got to do with it?
    Nothing in the real world. In Mall's realm there could be a plethora of links that make all the sense. All of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    One doesn't need to be an authority to recognize that you keep going around in circles without making any valuable assertions, and when you get called out you just retreat into some "i have my convictions and you aren't.changing them" nonsensical position.

You do this in every single thread you get into, the Anita one being another example.

It doesn't even have to be me, any person here could make the most coherent argument and you'd still refuse it cause it would go agaisnt your established beliefs.

Not to mention all your ad hominems..."he's questioning diversity, so he must be a rscistr"
    Didn't you get the memo? His convictions override facts, sources, his own earlier posts (even though they also contained his convictions; a great example of that would be recent net neutrality thread where after Batman brought up Ayn Rand while replying to him Mall quickly called her and her opinions moronic, even though the reason Batman brought her up in the first place was Mall expressing economic views that were taken straight out of Atlas Shrugged) or the concept of language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    So you support certain kinds of racism so long as its groups you like...

Nice moral standards buddy your what you despise congratulations once again.
    Racism against WHO White people?

Dude my biological MOM is white, I love her more than any other human being or thing on this planet. I would burn it all down for her. She is my inspiration for the largest part of my views on the world.

So if you are going to go there, by all means please don't let what I just said stop you though, please continue to tell me how I hate white people, Oh and My best friend is white, not one of my best friends, BEST Friend.

Oh and when I was a teenager, yeah the person that helped me the most set me on the right path in life was someone white, who gave me an opportunity I sure as hell didn't earn.

It's because of these experiences, I am not only appreciative of the blessings I have towards life and other people, it is the core in which I believe, not religious or anything else.

I will hold the door open for anybody who wants to come in, it's simple as that, as long as they are a decent person willing to work for what they want and have an open mind if there is room give them a chance.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    Doing diversity for liberal reasons is stupid just for some people to catch up or something? Hell im a liberal and all this diversity horseshit seems to take the pedal off the credential part, nothing wrong with purely looking at credentials and qualifications? Hiring someone because of their race or gender seems dumb and dangerous why not hire the best person for the job seems like an accident waiting to happen
    Because that's inherently racist, or at least that's what I'm being told in this thread. /shrugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Because that's inherently racist, or at least that's what I'm being told in this thread. /shrugs.
    Just ignore those people, racist lost its meaning and punch 6 years ago

Alright, this went a bit off the rails.

While discussing diversity and inclusion can go civilly, it seems that time has far passed. Not only that, but it's a topic that can't avoid treading into race/gender, which are topics that aren't allowed on these forums anyway, because as seen here, it just escalates far too quickly into personal attacks.

Also, as noted, if you have an issue with moderation, please, bring it up to a global moderator. Derailing threads with it isn't favorable to other posters even, it just ends up throwing the thread off.

On that note, I'm closing this.