Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    that sounds fuckin retarded, what about we also bring back single target palabuffs but this time they only last one minute?!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bZi5KWON38

Look at 6:05. Only his group is affected. Did you play a tank/heal? Maybe that's why.
    Tank/DPS then, I'll just chop it down to my shitty memory.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    No you're wrong.

https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...re-round-robin

There is absolute zero percent chance that you played any meaningful content in BC and don't remember that.
    People can misremember things, you know? TBC ended almost ten years ago, it's been a long time. And yes, I did raid through all of TBC: Karazhan/Grull/Magtheridon's Lair, Serpenshrine Cavern/The Eye, Mt. Hyjal and around a third of Black Temple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    Your perception of bloodlust is wrong. You cycled your shaman through your warlock group for max DPS. Sunwell-raiding resto shaman here.

To clarify: Raid wide 10 CD 5 sated was how it worked in WoTLK, just not TBC.
    Got it. I checked WoWpedia to make sure I wasn't remembering wrong, and it said nothing about the ability being group-only, so I thought I was remembering things correctly.

Should be an option that any group leader has. So fucking sick of people not lusting before first global or mages refusing to lust etc.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    He must not know about drums of battle.
    Thanks for suggesting that 25 == 30. I agree to disagree.

5+ Year Old Account
    Sure, fucket. Anyone can buy drums of war nowadays so its not like its favouring any class (BL exclusivity was part of the fun of shammies in the first place imo.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Back in TBC, bloodlust / heroism was a group only CD / buff. It was strategically used to buff groups at different times depending on the needs of the raid and the dps requirements at certain points in an encounter. This made the usage of hero/BL much more strategic and made fights more interesting with it being used properly.

Now as you know, its a raid wide CD that you can use 1 time per encounter.

Should Blizzard revert bloodlust/hero back to a group only buff to bring back some of the strategic gameplay that it provided?
    All that would do is have a mage or shaman in every group which would force u to recruit at least 5 of those. Or a shitty beastmaster or those shitty drums that are just not as good.