mythic+ affliction farming, Grimoire of sacrifice vs supremecy?

Which one should I pick?

I don't think sac gets used in any situation ever for any spec at this point.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I don't think sac gets used in any situation ever for any spec at this point.
    then why does icy-veins recemond it for m+?

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Because its icy veins, those guides were written by furty. I would not recommend anyone read them.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    They are rather out of date and full of mistakes.

GoSup is what we go with which of course also comes with extra utility.

I run supremacy. Infernal during trash and I switch to doomguard for bosses. Make sure to turn off taunt and threatening presence on your infernal.

Deleted
    If there is > 1.6 targets, always go infernal.

Deleted
    Never spec Sac, its about as much use as a bag of broken cat dicks.

Blizz opened up a door that they can now never close when they introduced the talent in MoP, they had no idea that it would be so popular i.e ppl didnt want to have to manage a retarded pet with mongoloid AI, who'd of thought that

Then they were like ERMAGERRRRRD CLERRRSH FANTUSHYYY!!!! So they have basically nerfed it into the ground so you are forced not to play it if you want to be competitive or even viable in raids or mythic plus without seriously gimping yourself......

I mean its not like we have a dedicated spec that focuses on demons and pets now is it to fill that niche..........................oh wait

As mentioned above, the Icy-Veins guides are out of date and written by a guy who doesn't play the class anymore.

Lockonestopshop.com is a much better place to go for guides. I think Wowhead's guides are decent as well (not as in depth as LOSS though).