Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Not all of them were born in USA.
    Those who were are already in their country
    One. ONE of them was not born in the United States. The other three were. What do you fucking say to that? That "oh, it's not racist to tell a black woman, a Latina, and an Arab woman to go back to their filthy crime-ridden corrupt countries because he also told ONE person who wasn't born here to go back to her filthy crime-ridden corrupt country (that, by the way, Trump is doing his best to fuck over as hard and as forcefully as he can)?"

Grats, you just completely failed to do what I asked.

One wasn't born in the USA. Trump was 25% correct, and still 100% racist and stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    The GOP has punted health care reform till after the 2020 election.

"You already posted that."

Yes, but a GOP-led lawsuit is moving forward to have the entire law removed, leaving millions without health care. There is no replacement. Meaning, the promise to have better coverage, for more people, for less money, is about to be three-for-three wrong, leaving the GOP responsible for whatever happens next.

Senate Republicans are reversing course and now taking a hard look at health care legislation to replace the 2010 Affordable Care Act in case the courts strike down former President Obama’s signature achievement.

There’s a sense of urgency among GOP lawmakers to come up with a plan to replace the most popular components of ObamaCare after a panel of appellate judges on Tuesday aggressively questioned whether the law passes legal muster following Congress’s repeal of the tax penalty for not having insurance.

A nullification in the courts could leave millions of people with pre-existing medical conditions without insurance and disrupt coverage for others.

Just the consideration of legislative action is an about-face from a few months ago when Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Senate Republicans would not move legislation to replace ObamaCare before the 2020 election, arguing it would have no chance of passing Congress, particularly with a Democratic-controlled House.

Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee Chairman Lamar Alexander (R-Texas) even laid aside the thorny debate over how to reform health insurance — a central component of ObamaCare — to focus instead on finding ways to reduce health costs.

But on Tuesday, McConnell pledged that the Senate would act swiftly to protect people with pre-existing medical conditions if a GOP-backed lawsuit is successful in overturning ObamaCare.

“I think the important thing for the public to know is there’s nobody in the Senate not in favor of covering pre-existing conditions,” McConnell said.

“We would act quickly on a bipartisan basis to restore” those protections if struck down by the courts, he added.

The lawsuit in question, backed by a group of Republican governors and attorneys general, asserts that the Affordable Care Act’s insurance mandate is unconstitutional and therefore the entire law should be struck down.

McConnell told reporters a few months earlier that he had no plans to move major health care legislation before the election, pouring cold water on President Trump’s plan to rebrand the GOP as “the party of health care.”

Senate Republican leaders in March balked when Trump pressured them at a private meeting to advance legislation to replace ObamaCare. GOP leaders in the Senate were reluctant to stir up divisions within their conference over how to proceed on the divisive issue.

Republicans familiar with this week’s negotiations say any ObamaCare replacement plan will be far more narrow than the Democratic legislation from a decade ago.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah), who as governor of Massachusetts in 2006 implemented a health insurance law that later served as a template for ObamaCare, is taking the lead in negotiations, according to Republican senators who have spoken to him.

Romney is working with Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) and consulting closely with Alexander and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

“I’ve talked to Romney about it,” said Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.). “I think it’s important that we have a plan and a reassertion that we believe that people with pre-existing conditions should be covered.”

Republican lawmakers say they need to be more prepared with ideas to replace ObamaCare than they were in 2017, when a seven-month effort to repeal and place the law failed on the Senate floor in spectacular fashion.

“If there’s one thing we learned from the ObamaCare fight two years ago: We better be prepared in advance with more specificity as to what our plans our,” Capito said, referring to the GOP’s unsuccessful attempt to repeal and replace ObamaCare in 2017.
    Just a reminder: last time they tried to repeal and replace,
    A) they failed, and
    B) they had months upon months of prep time. They don't have that now.

The Party of Trump is about to realize they're going to be held accountable for their actions. Of course they're worried. It could cost them the Senate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this idea of "nobody can criticize the U.S. ever, it's perfect". This isn't North Korea.

We never talked about the disastrous Pence visit to the Detention Center.

First let's talk about maybe Trump is really that delusional since he wanted Pence to go down there because of an NYT story about how bad the conditions were. Trump yelled "fake news" so I guess he really believed the facilities were not in horrible.

So Pence goes down there with cameras and he goes to facility were over 200 males are crammed into a cage and say they haven't had a proper shower, bed and other basic rights people are all entitled too. So Pence along with Lindsey Graham, but mainly Pence just stare into the abyss and show no concern or compassion for the detainees. No asking questions to any of the detainees. There is video and its really cold, I mean as if he really don't care as a Christian (sarcasm).

He then tweets out attacking CNN I guess for being "fake news" when again, we have bleeping video of Pence standing there like a heartless asshole.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if directed solely at Omar, it's still a racist and pathetic thing to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Personally, I'm waiting for the day he casually throws out a racial slurs.

We got pretty close with his comments on "blacks", so IMO it's a matter of time before he goes full racist.
    Donald Trump: "I hate ni**ers"

Cizr and others on this site: "He's still not a racist because . . . "
    Putin khuliyo

This is really simple.

Trump is a racist.
    If you support him, so are you.

There is nothing else to discuss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I wish they would explain what their definition of racism is. Trump's hatred for Obama is nothing else than racism. He has no history with Obama. He has no valid criticism of Obama's policy or character. So when you boil it down it's nothing more his hatred at a black man doing something better than him.

If that is not racism than what is?

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    This is really simple.

Trump is a racist.
    If you support him, so are you.

There is nothing else to discuss.
    Exactly. There is no way you can defend what he said and has said unless you a racist as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Even if directed solely at Omar, it's still a racist and pathetic thing to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Donald Trump: "I hate ni**ers"

No its not racist.

But I am not suprised that you are defending vile antisemite like her.

7+ Year Old Account
    And he just went straight up white nationalist. Come the fuck on dude its already hard to stay level headed about this crap as it is. I'm probably gonna be voting democrat for the next couple decades, I'm really fed up with all this horse shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I wish they would explain what their definition of racism is. Trump's hatred for Obama is nothing else than racism. He has no history with Obama. He has no valid criticism of Obama's policy or character. So when you boil it down it's nothing more his hatred at a black man doing something better than him.

If that is not racism than what is?
    Yeah ofcourse. Because when person A dislikes person B and they dont have same skin colour it must always be race issue

Obama does not like Trump either. I guess Obama is racist

10+ Year Old Account
    No its not racist.

But I am not suprised that you are defending vile antisemite like her.
    Even if she is the vile antisemite you claim she is, it's still a racist and pathetic thing to say.

I remember back in kindergarten being taught that just because someone else is bad, it doesn't give you the right to be bad back at them.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah ofcourse. Because when person A dislikes person B and they dont have same skin colour it must always be race issue

Obama does not like Trump either. I guess Obama is racist
    I don't know what you think your infantile posting style accomplishes, unless inducing eye rolls is your life's only pleasure.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I don't know what you think your infantile posting style accomplishes, unless inducing eye rolls is your life's only pleasure.
    The same thing his totally-not-a-swastika swastika does. Wink-Wink-nudge-nudge is the M.O. of modern racists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The same thing his totally-not-a-swastika swastika does. Wink-Wink-nudge-nudge is the M.O. of modern racists.
    Especially considering how said person can't even identify racism, or maybe like most alt right incels he lacks the spine to admit what they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    We never talked about the disastrous Pence visit to the Detention Center.

First let's talk about maybe Trump is really that delusional since he wanted Pence to go down there because of an NYT story about how bad the conditions were. Trump yelled "fake news" so I guess he really believed the facilities were not in horrible.

So Pence goes down there with cameras and he goes to facility were over 200 males are crammed into a cage and say they haven't had a proper shower, bed and other basic rights people are all entitled too. So Pence along with Lindsey Graham, but mainly Pence just stare into the abyss and show no concern or compassion for the detainees. No asking questions to any of the detainees. There is video and its really cold, I mean as if he really don't care as a Christian (sarcasm).

[video=youtube;sZVJb1_nM8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZVJb1_nM8I[/vido]

He then tweets out attacking CNN I guess for being "fake news" when again, we have bleeping video of Pence standing there like a heartless asshole.
    It's no surprise he doesn't care, they are brown and not Christians.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It's no surprise he doesn't care, they are brown and not Christians.
    Or a fetus.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Or a fetus.
    Or basically anything that isn't male.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)