Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Shalcker has at times bragged about Russia being the greatest, bestest, and mostest at everything, and easily capable of bringing down the US "if it wanted" while also turning around and acting like Russia is very bad at things when the argument calls for that.
    Bringing down US is easy - just launch nukes.

Being good at other things much harder.

It's never been about consistency, except being consistent at trying to "win" arguments even if incredibly inconsistent in substance.
    You got to be delusional to consider your country to be greatest in every aspect.

Some Americans still seem to believe that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So remember when Trump unilaterally took Jerusalem from the Palestinians?

Funny story. He's taking the West Bank, too.

"Isn't that against the Geneva Convention?"

Well, first of all, Netanyahu disagrees and in fact campaigned and ran on taking the West Bank. And, apparently, Trump also disagrees, and he doesn't care what international law says.

"Isn't an announcement like this exceptionally detrimental to the upcoming Kushner GoFundMe to buy out the Palestinians?"

I would think so, yes. If I read the earlier details correctly (and since the plan is not revealed, there's no way to know) the idea was to basically pay them in exchange for the US unilaterally taking away Jerusalem. If they're taking even more, I don't see their plan as anything other than insulting.
    The US has become the movie villain who forcefully evicts people from their homes to put up parking lots now, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    The US has become the movie villain who forcefully evicts people from their homes to put up parking lots now, too?
    That's not that far from the truth. Trump didn't have the power to legally evict people in the 1980's, so he just shut off their heat and hot water until the rent-controlled tenants left or sued.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Score one for not understanding Freedom of Speech as POTUS..

"Why won't you guys like meeeeee???"
    That's not how national holidays work at all. Also, why the hell does he continue capitalizing random words as if they're proper names? Good lord the man is fucking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That's not how national holidays work at all. Also, why the hell does he continue capitalizing random words as if they're proper names? Good lord the man is fucking retarded.
    Didn't he say once that he did it to emphasise certain words, or something? As though a single capital letter would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So, sounds like Trump tried to force the Safe Third Country treaty on Mexico, they didn't budge, so he gave up and declared victory using things Mexico had agreed to months earlier.

What a fucking loser.
    A good quote from Twitter.

It's really easy to always be "winning" when you can simply declare anything a "victory" and you know your supporters will believe you.
    https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/sta...480125953?s=19

We know this is the problem and in the cult of Trump they just agree with their glorious leader.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2019-06-09 at 07:28 PM.
    Artist formerly known as Shon237

The Unstoppable Force
    Score one for not understanding Freedom of Speech as POTUS..
    Remember when Trump put pressure on the NFL to stop letting players kneel? Yeah, that was an actual violation of Freedom of Speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    A good quote from Twitter.

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/sta...480125953?s=19

We know this is the problem and in the cult of Trump they just agree with their glorious leader.
    It's a statement as to how far the GOP has fallen when Joe Walsh of all people sounds sensible.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Herald of the Titans bladeXcrasher's Avatar
    Faux News is calling tRump fake news, lol.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/201...sot-rs-vpx.cnn

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So remember when Trump unilaterally took Jerusalem from the Palestinians?

Funny story. He's taking the West Bank, too.

"Isn't that against the Geneva Convention?"

Well, first of all, Netanyahu disagrees and in fact campaigned and ran on taking the West Bank. And, apparently, Trump also disagrees, and he doesn't care what international law says.

"Isn't an announcement like this exceptionally detrimental to the upcoming Kushner GoFundMe to buy out the Palestinians?"

I would think so, yes. If I read the earlier details correctly (and since the plan is not revealed, there's no way to know) the idea was to basically pay them in exchange for the US unilaterally taking away Jerusalem. If they're taking even more, I don't see their plan as anything other than insulting.
    Why the actual fuck does Trump hates palestinians so much?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Why the actual fuck does Trump hates palestinians so much?
    They're seen as invaders to the "Holy Land" by some Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    They're seen as invaders to the "Holy Land" by some Americans.
    i get that... but the Israelis (the jews) left that zone in bulk, after the romans conquered it, almost 2000 years ago.

i get that... but the Israelis (the jews) left that zone in bulk, after the romans conquered it, almost 2000 years ago.
    Evangelical Christians believe the Israeli Jews will bring around Armageddon. If the Palestinians control the holy land, that cannot happen.

But but but, that's where the Jeebusing will happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

"Why won't you guys like meeeeee???"
    Remember, this whole presidency has been about him from the start. He couldn't care about anyone else but himself even if you improved his golf score.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I can only explain their craziness, I can't make it make sense. XD

The best I can figure is that when the U.N. created the state of Israel people who follow Christianity and Judaism believed they were given back their holy land. I'm sure there's someone on the internet that can explain the history better than I can but what a lot of western believes think is that it's theirs and not the Palestinian's. So when the Palestinians try to get, or keep in most cases, a slice everyone to the west gets up in arms.

It's along the same mentality as considering asylum seekers as "invaders" to the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Evangelical Christians believe the Israeli Jews will bring around Armageddon. If the Palestinians control the holy land, that cannot happen.
    I always find that idea hilarious. Like yeah, we need you and your people to control a certain zone in the planet, in order to bring in the end times, but you won't survive those times (and neither will your people). Have fun, and please do it fast!

I always find that idea hilarious. Like yeah, we need you and your people to control a certain zone in the planet, in order to bring in the end times, but you won't survive those times (and neither will your people). Have fun, and please do it fast!
    It's sad to be honest.

The Unstoppable Force
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Don't they need to get all the jews on the planet to go to the holy land? I wonder how they plan on that.