10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Who is the do-nothing again?
    Hey... golf isn't going to cheat itself you know!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by dproject View Post
    Addressed and refuted? Maybe you had that information from fake news CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc?
    https://youtu.be/UXA--dj2-CY
    How about information that came from the guy himself?
    You want to post something that is only a minute long that has no context or any evidence to support it? Or is lying like Trump, make it credible?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You want to post something that is only a minute long that has no context or any evidence to support it? Or is lying like Trump, make it credible?
    I like how the text at the start says 2006. Which is, you know, 3 years before Biden was even VP. Is it physically possible for Trumpers to not lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    I like how the text at the start says 2006. Which is, you know, 3 years before Biden was even VP. Is it physically possible for Trumpers to not lie?
    They have to, to make it seem relevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is apparently ordering the State Department to start investigating Hillarys emails again.

Guess he's desperate to distract from his treason and he knows his base will believe anything he tells them to believe. Faux News and the rest of the lie-based right wing media will insist on talking about this, guaranteed.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Trump is apparently ordering the State Department to start investigating Hillarys emails again.

Guess he's desperate to distract from his treason and he knows his base will believe anything he tells them to believe. Faux News and the rest of the lie-based right wing media will insist on talking about this, guaranteed.
    The State Department? Not the DOJ? What the fuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    The article says State Department investigators have contacted at least 130 officials.

Someone speaking anonymously said the investigation was due to external pressure. Trump is desperate for a distraction from his felonies and he knows his base will eat this up and Fox will eagerly talk about this 24/7 instead of the whistleblower scandal.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    He thinks they're in another country. Also, this is a blitz play. He needs any form of win -- he still thinks he's running against Clinton -- and he needs it immediately. The DoJ are likely tasked with looking in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    He thinks they're in another country. Also, this is a blitz play. He needs any form of win -- he still thinks he's running against Clinton -- and he needs it immediately. The DoJ are likely tasked with looking in this country.
    Digging up dirt on Clinton will do literally nothing for him if his opponent is Warren or Sanders. If it's Biden the only thing he could say is "See, they were in the same administration!" which is basically meaningless, and also implicates him in all the crimes of people in his administration.

Digging up dirt on Clinton will do literally nothing for him if his opponent is Warren or Sanders. If it's Biden the only thing he could say is "See, they were in the same administration!" which is basically meaningless, and also implicates him in all the crimes of people in his administration.
    No, this ties in to the whole Ukraine thing--one of the conspiracy theories is that Ukraine was working with the DNC (or Hillary or I don't know, who cares) and they were actually behind the hack (and the "smearing" of Manafort), and then pinned it on Russia, which would prove Russia never interfered in the election, and thus Trump's victory was the best in all of human history. Which is all definitely not completely unhinged.

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    No, this ties in to the whole Ukraine thing--one of the conspiracy theories is that Ukraine was working with the DNC (or Hillary or I don't know, who cares) and they were actually behind the hack (and the "smearing" of Manafort), and then pinned it on Russia, which would prove Russia never interfered in the election, and thus Trump's victory was the best in all of human history. Which is all definitely not completely unhinged.
    The thing that still confuses me about that conspiracy theory is if that was the case, why in the fuck did the Democrats let Trump win before doing anything with it? It makes no sense at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Digging up dirt on Clinton will do literally nothing for him if his opponent is Warren or Sanders.
    Well, no. But don't forget, this is Trump playing to his base. It's basically the only trick he has, but right now it makes sense -- he's at risk of losing even them, if the Democrats control the narrative with "we have proof everyone Trump hired is corrupt".

Obviously it's attack on Democrats in general.

Even if it'll be Warren both Biden and Clinton will work for "guilt by association".

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

Even if it'll be Warren both Biden and Clinton will work for "guilt by association".
    And then she just lays out where she opposes them both. Particularly in regards to Wall Street.

And then she just lays out where she opposes them both. Particularly in regards to Wall Street.
    There will be plenty of points where she doesn't though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    That 4D chess tho?
    There is nothing 4D-chess about it, it's quite old technique.

Idk what's more pathetic and asenine, that battle plan or your "defense" of it
    Some Democrats are corrupt - either truly or in minds of voters. Why wouldn't their opponents use that against them?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Calling others savages is projection, Democrats aren't the ones committing near monthly mass shootings.
    no, they're the ones committing daily mass shootings.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I tend to think about the whole thing. I mean, rooting out corruption is something I'm all for, but the Clinton thing is settled at this point. Literally no one cares except the most rabid Trump supporters. Everyone who thinks Trump has an easy path to victory is counting their chickens far too early. If it's Warren, which is looking more likely by the day, the whole Native American thing is going to last for maybe a couple months, and then everyone's going to be sick to death of hearing about it, and want to talk about the issues, and then Trump will be in trouble. She's a solid candidate for president.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

There will be plenty of points where she doesn't though.
    She is not a typical Democrat in foreign policy. She's not an isolationist, but she's far from the warmongering and jacking off to the military of standard democrats. Everything in her interview that the video talks about is about doing things peacefully. The only time military is brought up is in Afghanistan where she wants to leave and Venezuela where she states military option is not on the table for her.

Also, the first 2 points in that video are flat out wrong. And the 3rd point isn't within her control, if congress appropriates money for Israeli aid then she has to comply with it. 4th is fair and 5th I honestly see nothing wrong with her Africa policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Hey... golf isn't going to cheat itself you know!
    The one thing Trump better have improved is his golf game, if he's going to do that two or three times a week he at least better have gone from 100 strokes each 18 down to 99.

- - - Updated - - -

That 4D chess tho?

Idk what's more pathetic and asenine, that battle plan or your "defense" of it
    Either? Both?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

That is the biggest pile of bullshit I have seen from you, and I have seen a lot.

I was being sarcastic of course it's an incredibly simple and transparent technique, and foolish as all hell. Also why are you worried about ''some democrats'' that might or might not be corrupt when we have an actual US president who has committed treason multiple times, with strong evidence of at least one of those instances and maybe more once we unlock that secret server with all those other phone calls on it
    As far as i'm concerned entire US is corrupt, top to bottom, with corruption being institutionalized, and enforcement being essentially random (or political in nature).

And if some powerful people might get implicated en masse? Oops, suddenly primary source commits suicide (voluntarily or not).