Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    So, this might be the moment Nickelback redeem themselves:

LOL, I want to know what it was that Nickelback hit him with a copyright strike. Was it a picture from the video? lol.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...peaching-trump

Good news for Trump. More people polled support impeachment than oppose it.

Wait, no, I mean, good news for the country, bad news for Trump. I get the 2 confused since apparently opposing Trump is treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    Why would she make a deal? She becomes President in the middle of next year (ok only for about 6 months) if she just holds her ground.

It's possible that in January of 2021, Elizabeth Warren will be sworn in as the 2nd female President ever.
    Doesnt the presidency go to Pence if Trump is impeached? or are you implying that impeachment brings Pence down along with Trump for being complicit? Honest question.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    Doesnt the presidency go to Pence if Trump is impeached? or are you implying that impeachment brings Pence down along with Trump for being complicit? Honest question.
    Not really. Pence is caught up in this too. Trump threw him under the bus and there is plenty of evidence saying that Pence SPECIFICALLY stated in a meeting with the Ukrainian president, that the money was being held up, because they wouldn't investigate Biden. http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...s-a-patsy.html

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Not really. Pence is caught up in this too. Trump threw him under the bus and there is plenty of evidence saying that Pence SPECIFICALLY stated in a meeting with the Ukrainian president, that the money was being held up, because they wouldn't investigate Biden. http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...s-a-patsy.html
    Well, cant say I'd be sad to see either of them go. Whether you guys get a democrat (go Bernie!) or republican in office after Trump, hopefully they restore some decency and civility to the presidency.

10+ Year Old Account
    He really is unravelling, i fear for the lives of innocents as some of trump cult will be inspired to commit acts of terrorism once again. As nobody from within that group is even remotely condemning this display of power abuse and divisive rhetoric in a poor attempt to safe his own ass.

Some of you in support of trump still and even defending, ruski bots ignored on this forum. Are going to have one big uncomfortable talk with their kids and/Or grand kids in the future.

He literally said that he finds people called him a very stable genius, i mean....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Some of you in support of trump still and even defending, ruski bots ignored on this forum. Are going to have one big uncomfortable talk with their kids and/Or grand kids in the future.
    I'd like to believe this will happen. That one day the light bulb will eventually turn on, and they'll realize that they were wrong. Unfortunately I don't see that happening. We have people that defend pedophiles, someone who defended the Christchurch shooting, those who think anyone with brown skin is an invader, and those who have literally blamed women for being raped and told them its their responsibility to bear their rapists child. These are not normal reactions. These are the reactions of mentally ill sociopaths who need help.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account

There's a variety of reasons why I doubt many, if any, of the Trump supporters here will ever reproduce.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    There's a variety of reasons why I doubt many, if any, of the Trump supporters here will ever reproduce.
    That is the problem though, many of them have, and they are teaching their hate and bigotry and their love for traitors to their offspring.

Kurt Volker just delivered dozens of pages of documentation to Congress ahead of his deposition.

Wonder how this is going to turn out for team Agent Orange?

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Kurt Volker just delivered dozens of pages of documentation to Congress ahead of his deposition.

Wonder how this is going to turn out for team Agent Orange?
    I imagine something like this:

That's fake. Totally made up. Volker is nasty person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    I imagine something like this:

That's fake. Totally made up. Volker is nasty person.
    You forgot...

He is an angry democrat! Investigate him now! Someone quick, get Wakanda on the phone. DO SOMETHING!
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-10-03 at 12:24 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    "Just"? Did a US official play the "Oh, you mean this gate key" game?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honest answer. There will be no need. The only realistic way Trump is going to be removed from being president happens in Nov. 2020.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Honest answer. There will be no need. The only realistic way Trump is going to be removed from being president happens in Nov. 2020.
    It's true, the GOP politicians have no morals or principles, and would never impeach him, regardless of how many bad things he's done.

We've known this for years.

I have asked many fake conservatives what it would take for them to stop supporting Trump, and they all say that they would have to see evidence of wrongdoing. When provided that evidence, they all move goalposts, or ignore that evidence. I'm not sure if they are lying to me, or to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Yes, we know. The party of so called law and order, don't actually the follow the law or order. Should he be impeached and removed? Absolutely. And so should Pence, Barr, Pompeo and Guiliani should be in jail.

But we know you Republicans will do anything to defend racists, convicted felons and criminals as long as they have that R next to their name. But the minute they step out of the party line and not have the same opinion as the rest of the Republican echochamber of hate and bullshit, then they are labeled a RINO and primaried.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    Why would she make a deal? She becomes President in the middle of next year (ok only for about 6 months) if she just holds her ground.

It's possible that in January of 2021, Elizabeth Warren will be sworn in as the 2nd female President ever.
    Pelosi won't be President if Trump was removed...

10+ Year Old Account
    If I recall, @Skroe or @cubby mentioned it earlier. Senate confirms a New VP when Pence steps up. Mitch will delay between Dolan's downfall and Pence's prosecution in the Senate to install a new VP.

- - - Updated - - -

He really is unravelling, i fear for the lives of innocents as some of trump cult will be inspired to commit acts of terrorism once again. As nobody from within that group is even remotely condemning this display of power abuse and divisive rhetoric in a poor attempt to safe his own ass.

He literally said that he finds people called him a very stable genius, i mean....
    Nah, people gloss over and tidy that shit up all the time. "Daddy, how did you meet mommy?" Well, at a dinner with friends we were introduced, and it was love at first sight. *Reality is* At a party, she offered me a hummer in the bathroom because she was drunk and said I looked like Johnny Depp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "Just"? Did a US official play the "Oh, you mean this gate key" game?
    Now this is justified towards the Trump administration in general, but as far as I know, Volker complied pretty much as soon as he was tagged. Apparently he isn't keen to be fall guy for Donald and Rudy.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Nah, people gloss over and tidy that shit up all the time. "Daddy, how did you meet mommy?" Well, at a dinner with friends we were introduced, and it was love at first sight. *Reality is* At a party, she offered me a hummer in the bathroom because she was drunk and said I looked like Johnny Depp.
    Exactly. How many people these days mention supporting Nixon through the early days of Watergate? Statistically, most people did, but they don't mention it now. Even when he resigned, 20% of people still backed him. Roger Stone seems to be the only guy that still admits to it.