For the period being discussed. Its getting weaker as unmployment is decreasing. The literal opposite of what should happen. And what wage growth there is has been top heavy. Try and keep up please. Of you want to try and bullshit and expand the time frame sure I can play with that.

Low unemployment is not driving wage growth like it usually does. Period.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we are discussing wage growth and unemployment and Breccia as usual wins the argument with his facts and sources...and Zenkai runs off to start another thread praising the low unemployment after trying to gas light people for following his own source.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Nellise View Post
    Not my fault he gets banned all the time. I don't think I've ever received a single infraction in all the years I've been here (I might be risking it here by offending the god-Skroe). Have you ever read the posts where he goes off the deep end? It's pretty ridiculous stuff. I also don't care to read a 50,000 word rebuttal from him on a gaming forum. I know it's nice to have one from their side supposedly helping, but if he was a Republican until 2018, he's supported their platform until then which is completely anti-science, anti-woman, anti-any number of things that non-Republicans believe are people's rights. He only left because of Trump so he still supports all that crap.
    Nope, never said it was your fault he gets banned, but you specifically CHOSE this time, while he was banned, to air your grievance. Kind of a shitty thing to do, friend.

Also, he's stated his position on politics here a few times and those things you list are all things he's not been on board with, so your argument kind of falls through there. For the record, most of the Republicans I know/knew don't actually fall into that category either, so maybe be a bit more careful with your generalizations.

In any case, I'm not here to force you to make friends--or force you to actually read his posts, feel free to ignore him if it makes your life easier--I'm just pointing out that he doesn't seem to be the person you're painting him as and if you wanted to start a beef with him specifically waiting until he's no longer able to defend himself is pretty cowardly. I have no stake in this fight and I don't feel like derailing the thread, so I guess you go ahead and do you. Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Here we are discussing wage growth and unemployment and Breccia as usual wins the argument with his facts and sources...and Zenkai runs off to start another thread praising the low unemployment after trying to gas light people for following his own source.
    I've had it ignored since the whole "I'm just trying to correct people's grammar!" shit so thankfully I don't see those disingenuous threads anymore. Why anyone keeps feeding it after its nature being laid bare repeatedly on these forums is puzzling.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Because I followed your source to said graph and the only alteration was highlighting the peaks. Try looking at your own sources more carefully bud.

- - - Updated - - -

Except he claimed his data showed it was at a 9 year high. His source data contradicts that claim.
    I actually didn't even bother to read his post, I just wanted to make it explicitly clear for third parties watching why no alteration took place. I find it best to counter these kinds of things with details, just in case someone casually browsing it is just sees "no u" back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Reminder that the unemployment rate is a bullshit statistics that doesn't account for those who have stopped looking for work.
    You can look at U4 which includes discouraged figures and its still paints a neat picture for those that don't believe in doomsday conspiracies about the US economy

If you have the spare money I recommend people to put money on their mouth and bet if there is going to be a recession.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm not going to go into this, but all you're doing here is making reasons up for why someone would post when the reality is that they posted at this time because, once again, people feel like the mighty Skroe being banned is some portent for big Trump news despite the fact there is stuff coming out daily, while also calling them a coward. Pretty shitty thing to do, friend.
    No, people post that because it's a fucking joke. Nobody is actually drawing any link between the two. I'm sorry if your humour detector has been fried because of the last 3 years of bullshit, but that's on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Sounds like Jim Crow Jordan didn't get them memo about not defending Trump

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Because I followed your source to said graph and the only alteration was highlighting the peaks. Try looking at your own sources more carefully bud..
    Wait, let me answer in his absence.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    But then again, I'm smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted links to a source not a hosted image. stop moving goalpost.
    And the image is . . . . from your source.

That's the point.

Here's your source's image;

Hosted right on their servers, not re-hosted at all.

Here's Breccia's image;

Same chart, same data. Literally all Breccia did was A> screenshot it rather than get the hotlinked image directly (not dishonest at all), and B> add circles and dates for emphasis (again, not dishonest).

The charts are the exact same. They come from your source. You cited that data, you don't get to complain when someone else points out it proves you're misrepresenting the facts or debunks your other source.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Reminder that the unemployment rate is a bullshit statistics that doesn't account for those who have stopped looking for work.
    It's funny how the same people who kept pushing the "20%+ ACTUAL unemployment rate!" stuff during Obama's years have suddenly decided the numbers are the gospel truth under Trump.

I really don't know what to make of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    It's funny how the same people who kept pushing the "20%+ ACTUAL unemployment rate!" stuff during Obama's years have suddenly decided the numbers are the gospel truth under Trump.

I really don't know what to make of it.
    Don't believe Donald Trump, just listen to Donald Trump!

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...rcus-aurelius/

Eric, the dumber of the Trump sons, seems confused about history and fiction. Because he's quoting the fictional Marcus Aurelius played by noted stable person Russel Crowe in the year 2000, not the actual historical emperor of Rome.

The own-goaling and self-owning by team Trump is getting to be too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    No, people post that because it's a fucking joke. Nobody is actually drawing any link between the two. I'm sorry if your humour detector has been fried because of the last 3 years of bullshit, but that's on you.
    I'm a little late to the party I apparently started, but this is the correct assessment. It's just a running joke in the thread, I was to trying to play off it.

https://www.keyt.com/news/politics/n...too/1128284963

More pissed off farmers, this time cattle ranchers unhappy that Trump hasn't rescinded an order allowing foreign meat processed and packaged in the US to be labelled as US meat.

Zenkai win rate is like less than 1% on this forum.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2...dulles/160380/

And we have another reported instance of CBP under trump harassing US journalists returning through customs. This is unacceptable behavior and the CPB official should be fired for this behavior.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2...dulles/160380/

And we have another reported instance of CBP under trump harassing US journalists returning through customs. This is unacceptable behavior and the CPB official should be fired for this behavior.
    This is exactly how a police state starts out. Trumpsters out there just hand waving this behavior need to set aside their issues and start defending the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    This is exactly how a police state starts out. Trumpsters out there just hand waving this behavior need to set aside their issues and start defending the Constitution.
    Honestly, what I'm afraid of is that it's already too late.

Obama lost my vote when the Patriot Act pretty much stayed.

trump in normalizing police state activities like this makes me fear for what the future of this country will be whether he's impeached or somehow manages a second term.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You're not going to get that. Most Trumpsters at this point are supporting a scorched-Earth policy as long as it continues to trigger the Libs. They've lost the ability to claim that they're in support of small government, against social programs, and for the rule of law. They've become a Cult following a wannabe dictator and will drink heavily from the cup of authoritarianism instead of admitting they just may have backed the wrong horse.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

https://time.com/5692361/trump-north...issile-threat/

In a briefing on Tuesday Oct. 1, Trump showed no interest when aides detailed North Korea’s new efforts to develop missiles that can be fired from a submarine, two U.S. officials who participated in the White House briefing tell TIME. Trump decided talks with North Korea should continue despite that country’s evident intention to develop the new military capability, the two officials say.
    Donald Trump is a national security threat.

HE said wage never grew, he didn't say base on inflation, under Obama if you adjusted for inflation it went down until the last 2 years. I posted facts and data that it had grew.

- - - Updated - - -

Worker wage gains are keeping up with inflation, and then some
    Last time I checked today's report wages were down -.01 and inflation was not negative...…

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    A interesting interview with Trump from a New York Post columnist...https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trum...ichael-goodwin

Part of the interview....

That was the start of my Tuesday night phone interview. It was 10 p.m. and the president, who sees sleep as a waste of time, seemed very energized despite the relentless onslaught and long days. He admitted he was feeling good, joking that “it must be a personality defect.”

It sounds strange to say I’m energized, but I love it, I love it,” he said of the daily combat with Democrats and the media. “These people are so corrupt. They’re cons, all they want to do is win the election.”

He loves all the fighting. lol!
    Gee, another promise broken and you sit here and cheer about it.
    what happened to bringing the country together....hmmm

loves fighting....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!