Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Rumour has it Trump can't spell.
    How predictable, he's treating the Project Veritas video as if it's anything other than a selectively edited pile of garbage that grossly misrepresents the words of his "targets".

But this seems to be the standard MO with conservatives and Project Vertias dating back to...well, since forever. Nevermind the times that they've done stuff like forgot to hang up on a "target", leaving a voicemail of them discussing their in-depth strategy. Or that time they checked a "targets" LinkedIn profile...while still logged into their account so that the "target" would know they were creeping her page. Or that time they tried to plant fake harassment stories only for their "operative" to be outed by...her own social media accounts asking for money to help her move to work for them.

They're comically inept and stupid, but for some reason conservative media and pundits still treat them as serious, honest actors.

And a typical Trump MO to suggest there is actually talk of him resigning.
    Excuse me, "resigining", thank you very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    My apologies! I keep forgetting Trump knows the best words and mine are wrong.
    Don't worry, nobody will know that you chocked.

By the way, the IMF, one of the groups that joined with the EU and Biden to remove that corrupt prosecutor, had something interesting to say. Well, two.

In January 2018, coming off of a year in which global growth rose to near 4%, then-IMF managing director Christine Lagarde said the global economy was experiencing "the broadest synchronized global growth upsurge since 2010" and that "all signs point to a continuous strengthening."

On Tuesday, the IMF said it expects global growth to slow to the weakest pace since the 2008 global financial crisis, noting the decline would be a significant drop from its 2017-18 levels.

It was the third time this year the organization has cut its growth projections and the fourth time since 2018, when the Fund anticipated 3.9% growth this year.

"With uncertainty about prospects for several of these countries, a projected slowdown in China and the United States, and prominent downside risks, a much more subdued pace of global activity could well materialize," IMF chief economist Gita Gopinath said at a press conference announcing the Fund's World Economic Outlook and revised projections.

The biggest factor weighing on global growth is the U.S.-China trade war launched by President Trump in April 2018, which Gopinath and the IMF expect will cost the world 0.8% in GDP losses this year.
    Yep, that's a Trump trade war right there.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/87185...named-ron-vara

Trump trade adviser Peter Navaro is a fan of citing an economist named "Ron Vara", who has all kinds of colorful quotes like "don't play checkers in a chess world" and some questionable advice.

Navarro, in a statement, admitted that Vara is a "whimsical device and pen name I've used throughout the years" and said it was "refreshing" that someone finally figured it out. After all, even Navarro's one-time co-author Glenn Hubbard, when asked by the Chronicle, said he had no idea Vara was fictional. Read more about Navarro's alter ego at The Chronicle of Higher Education. Kathryn Krawczyk
    Yeah, "refreshing" that media discovered he was citing himself under a pen name. Which is more than slightly dishonest as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I would not be surprised at all if that came about. While it would be nice to get everyone who is corrupt in Washington right now, we have to take our victories where we can get them. If ignoring McConnell's shenanigans means we get Trump literally out of the White House before the 2020 election, then we make the deal.
    Note; McConnell tees off on Democrats over impeachment

---------------

hmf...don't bother taking MM seriously. He has to make a public display for his own base.
    What he's really pissed off at, is the attention Elaine Chao is garnering.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Here's an excellent article showing how TDS has infiltrated the MSM...to the detriment of this country. We were told so many lies...how can we ever trust them again?

Inside the media’s relentless crusade to destroy President Trump
    By Kimberley Strassel
    https://nypost.com/2019/10/13/inside...esident-trump/
    Is this a post, trying to help your side? Or is it a post we can use to mock how oblivious you are to post a fucking retarded piece from the New York Post? You claim they are lying, but don't post any confirmed lies, and then you claim to trust Trump, while he is over 13,000 confirmed lies now. Why the fuck should we listen to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Reminds me of this article I read the other day.
    I fucking called that before I scrolled over you link. Saw that as soon as I saw your name that you were going to link the National Review. And the author of that Article is fucking retarded. How is Elizabeth Warren Jussie Smollett? That is about the stupidest thing I have seen you link from the National Review, and you have linked probably hundreds of articles from McCarthy there.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. I just don't like MSM lying all the fucking time to feed the liberal bubble.
    Yet, you watch Fox News, and read the New York Post? And you can't cite a single lie they have told?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I fucking called that before I scrolled over you link. Saw that as soon as I saw your name that you were going to link the National Review. And the author of that Article is fucking retarded. How is Elizabeth Warren Jussie Smollett? That is about the stupidest thing I have seen you link from the National Review, and you have linked probably hundreds of articles from McCarthy there.
    Well it's an article about how, in order to combat a serial liar, Trump's adversaries employ serial lying. A sort of somber reminder not to become the very thing you're fighting against.

That's always been what motivates me to write much of the time, the underhanded sorts of things people do in the name of fighting Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And from what I've seen, conservative media are predictably running with that video and treating it as completely, totally credible.

You know, outside of the fact that every one of his outfits videos has been proven to be selectively edited to misrepresent the comments of his "targets".
    Yep, I was reading some of the Twitter responses, to the video of Tucker Carlson calling CNN "State Media", and I was like, does this clown not know what state media is or who he works for?

- - - Updated - - -

Well it's an article about how, in order to combat a serial liar, Trump's adversaries employ serial lying. A sort of somber reminder not to become the very thing you're fighting against.

That's always been what motivates me to write much of the time, the underhanded sorts of things people do in the name of fighting Trump.
    Yet, you have no evidence they are lying. Which is why no one listens to you, or your links from Trumplandia.

GOP chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, formerly Ronna Romney McDaniel, decided to take a swipe at the Bidens for nepotism.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ronna...b002e33e761288

Yeah...it went about as well as you'd imagine, with people reminding her that her uncle is a former GOP presidential candidate and governor and her grandfather is a former GOP governor.

And reminding her that Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are the children of the sitting president and have official positions in the White House that they're using to enrich themselves.

Because of course self-awareness in the modern Republican party is totally dead.
    Well...

So far today, Rand Paul, Ronna Romney McDaniel, Donald Trump Jr. and Meghan McCain have weighed in on how bad nepotism is.
    https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...182879234?s=19
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    It's like they were worried that there was a hint that prominent Republicans were beginning to be self-aware and wanted to do everything in their power to prove once and for all the party lacks even an inkling of said self-awareness.

That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

But you get what you pay for, and it's not as if there weren't mountains of warnings that Bolton was a poor choice.

Were memes allowed here this would be yet another perfect example of the person putting the stick in the spokes of their own bike and falling over. This administrations losses/wounds are almost purely self-inflicted.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Dear god. I think these people literally think they are just that talented, and it doesn't matter who their father is. They seem to lack that level of self awareness.

At least the Bush's and Kennedy's have the good sense to keep their mouth shut when the topic comes up.

Oh, and for the thousandth time, nobody fucking cares if what Hunter Biden did is wrong. If it is illegal, lock him up, if it isn't, ignore it. I don't care about his drug addictions, I don't care about him using his daddies name, I don't care if he is a piece of shit human. Because he isn't president and we don't rely on him for anything at all. Same thing for his dad. This endless deflection is really tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Dear god. I think these people literally think they are just that talented, and it doesn't matter who their father is. They seem to lack that level of self awareness.
    Ironically, this is one of the purest forms of "privilege" being expressed, and one of the purest forms of the dangers of being blinded to your own privilege. Because discussions of privilege are "leftist" and apparently bad.

There are a million comics like this but yes, people in positions of privilege like this frequently genuinely think they pulled themselves up by their own bootstraps with smarts and hard work. And they may be very smart and have worked very hard, that shouldn't be discounted, but the fact that they don't acknowledge that they started the race halfway to the finish line while the rest of us start at the starting line makes their self-righteous smugness all the more repugnant.

Not 100% sure I've seen this posted, unless it was posted elsewhere, but paranoia literally rules your President.

Trump Suspects a Spiteful John Bolton Is Behind Some of the Ukraine Leaks
    The best part is the tacit acknowledgement that it's all true.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

But you get what you pay for, and it's not as if there weren't mountains of warnings that Bolton was a poor choice.

Were memes allowed here this would be yet another perfect example of the person putting the stick in the spokes of their own bike and falling over. This administrations losses/wounds are almost purely self-inflicted.
    Can you imagine if they were even half-way competent goons how much they could have gotten away with? Given what we're seeing coming out of the woodwork, and if the GOP grows some balls and fires this idiot (i.e. Convicts in the Senate on Articles of Impeachment), the floodgates will be opened on investigating the Crime Family Trump.

Money laundering is a sure fire bet to have happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Ironically, this is one of the purest forms of "privilege" being expressed, and one of the purest forms of the dangers of being blinded to your own privilege. Because discussions of privilege are "leftist" and apparently bad.

There are a million comics like this but yes, people in positions of privilege like this frequently genuinely think they pulled themselves up by their own bootstraps with smarts and hard work. And they may be very smart and have worked very hard, that shouldn't be discounted, but the fact that they don't acknowledge that they started the race halfway to the finish line while the rest of us start at the starting line makes their self-righteous smugness all the more repugnant.
    Oh yes, I see it every day. About 2/3s of the people I work with now were born with silver spoons in their mouths, elite prep schools and ivy league educations. The sort that think $150k salaries are normal for everyone, and anyone that doesn't earn that is either dumb or lazy.

Thing is, most of them are actually really smart and good people, they just are completely unaware of the little bubble they have always lived in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Can you imagine if they were even half-way competent goons how much they could have gotten away with? Given what we're seeing coming out of the woodwork, and if the GOP grows some balls and fires this idiot (i.e. Convicts in the Senate on Articles of Impeachment), the floodgates will be opened on investigating the Crime Family Trump.

Money laundering is a sure fire bet to have happened.
    I wouldn't count on any floodgates of investigations. Far too many Republicans would be implicated. If Trump goes, it will be with the agreement that we do a Nixon style pardon and never look back, for fear of what we might find. The only way those floodgates really open is if Trump is acquitted, but loses in 2020, and the GOP loses the Senate as well. Then the Democrats will be able to do whatever they want, with nobody to stop them.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't count on any floodgates of investigations. Far too many Republicans would be implicated. If Trump goes, it will be with the agreement that we do a Nixon style pardon and never look back, for fear of what we might find. The only way those floodgates really open is if Trump is acquitted, but loses in 2020, and the GOP loses the Senate as well. Then the Democrats will be able to do whatever they want, with nobody to stop them.
    I think you're right about any ongoing House investigation. I'm talking about state and federal investigations into Trump and his family. The NYS AG's office is going after Donnie Dumb Dumb on a number of charges, and the feds could do the same. I'm sure we'll run into punitive accusations about a Resident leaving and the "other side" continuing to investigate them. But who fucking cares. Cheeto is a horrific human being, much worse than Nixon/Bush, and should spend his remaining time in jail or trying to stay out of it.

These are the kind of people who read Atlas Shrugged and actually believe its true that people like Francisco where totally successful without any help from the massive empires they where born into.

Nope. I just don't like MSM lying all the fucking time to feed the liberal bubble.
    But Trump lying all the time is something you'll slurp down the moment it hits Twitter.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.nationalreview.com/magaz...sidewalk-ends/

This is the article in question, at least for the three-fifths stuff, if anyone was curious. I think it's a racially insensitive invocation to use this kind of language, but there's no deep seed of hatred in Mr. Williamson's ideology. Which is kind of an important distinction.
    I'd love to hear what your definition of "deep seed of hatred" would be if calling others primates and other racial slurs is okay to you.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Ill just get ahead of this story but apparently Joe Biden is accused of receiving 900,000 in consulting fees through his son company. You got that right his sons company.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-ukrainian-mp/
    Violence Jack Respects Women!