10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I so hope this happened.
    It at least happened figuratively. Check the date. Whether or not the physical piece of paper hit the circular file is one thing, but the fact that Turkey received...whatever that letter counts as in diplomatic lingo...and didn't just ignore, but reversed the intentions, is a display of Trump's complete objective failure as a diplomat.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because of course self-awareness in the modern Republican party family is totally dead.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I find it odd that "opinions change" considering your stated reasons for supporting him in that thread sure as shit haven't changed. Your "concern" has been proven to be utterly disingenuous. That's the thing about being proven a complete and total liar, people don't believe you, and your words only have value to the gullible fools who buy into the bullshit.

Your concern doesn't stand, because it's been proven that it's not concern at all.
    He's just another zenkai, Trump supporter lying that they aren't so that they can derail the thread with obvious Trumpette talking points expressed as "concerns."

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    He's just another zenkai, Trump supporter lying that they aren't so that they can derail the thread with obvious Trumpette talking points expressed as "concerns."
    Well, they both got caught lying about it, so I agree with your assessment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimiOne View Post
    You know....when these news about pits full of alligators and snakes hit the media ( I would pay money to see an official purchase order of border alligators) I didn't believed it.

I thought:"He's just a retard not Victor Von Doom".

But now I read this letter, a fucking official communication from the POTUS to a foreign leader in a really important matter , that looks written by 10 years old and I think maybe it's time to change my stance.

Maybe he really is a retard Victor Von Doom.
    https://twitter.com/presvillain/stat...730075649?s=12

10+ Year Old Account
    In addition to everything else going on, Texas closes ranks out of fears of the state flipping blue.

The GOP will be forced to spend money protecting Texas, money that could otherwise have gone to other places, like Michigan, where a heated Senate battle is underway.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    In addition to everything else going on, Texas closes ranks out of fears of the state flipping blue.

The GOP will be forced to spend money protecting Texas, money that could otherwise have gone to other places, like Michigan, where a heated Senate battle is underway.
    What makes this even more fun is that when you look at combined money totals the combined Democratic primary field, they dwarf what Trump and the RNC has raised so far.
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...undraising-q3/

10+ Year Old Account
    So one of the repeating themes we've seen is "I don't care about Trump doing XXX as long as he nominates judges!"

Well, funny story, he can't even do that right anymore.

See the case of Ozerden, a recent nominee. Mulvaney is a fan of the guy, even being part of his wedding, and pushed him into a nomination over WH counsel objections -- such as Ozerden's high rate of overturn. In Mississippi.

Graham just pushed his nomination off. Again.

“We’re going to hold him over,” Graham told reporters ahead of the meeting.

GOP senators have been skeptical about Ozerden's nomination, which sparked criticism from some outside groups who question his conservative credentials and his dismissal of a case involving ObamaCare’s birth control mandate.

Ozerden has the backing of his two-home senators — Sens. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.) and Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-Miss.) — and has ties to acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney.

But Sens. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) and Ted Cruz (R-Texas) — both members of the committee — have said they will oppose his nomination.

Republicans have a 12-10 majority on the Judiciary panel, leaving Ozerden unable to get through the committee without help from Democrats.
    Congratulations rabid fanbase, even that excuse is now as limp, dead, and lifeless as Trump's dick. He can't even nominate a GOP judge in the deep red South right.

Brings this to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You Republicans, your president is a 14 year old who doesn't understand what humor is.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/17/mulv...ite-house.html

Why is the G-7 being held at a Trump property? How will we know if they report all their revenue stemming from this to the federal government accurately?

You Republicans, your president is a 14 year old who doesn't understand what humor is.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/17/mulv...ite-house.html

Why is the G-7 being held at a Trump property? How will we know if they report all their revenue stemming from this to the federal government accurately?
    Mulvaney is claiming it'll be 50% cheaper than other comparable locations... I call bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Mulvaney is claiming it'll be 50% cheaper than other comparable locations... I call bullshit!
    Oh, was this what he was briefing media about?

I wonder if Trump is using his own "numbers" to project costs. You know, the same ones that grossly undervalued his properties to the government while overvaluing them to banks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the G-7 being held at a Trump property?
    Now now, don't be dishonest.

It's G8. He's going to personally invite Putin.

Trump said it is "certainly possible" that Russian President Vladimir Putin could be invited to next year's Group of Seven Summit, though other member nations seemed to disapprove.

Trump's comment Sunday came after he repeatedly touted support for the move. The same day the world leaders convened at the summit in southwest France, European Council President Donald Tusk said that "under no condition" would Russia be invited.

But one day later, Trump told reporters in Biarritz that "It's certainly possible, we'll see," based on a conversation among the members that happened the previous night, according to White House pool reports.

"We had a very good discussion on Russia and President Putin, and a lively discussion, but, really, a good one," Trump said.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson agreed with the comment, and added that "It was lively."
    Bolded for "how British is that?"

And, well, there's also this:

NEW DETAIL per three sources: Trump said several times in mtg he wasn't concerned about terrorists 7,000 miles away. After Pelosi & Hoyer left, RepLizCheney spoke up to remind Trump that the terrorists responsible for 9/11 "came from 7,000 miles away" themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Trump think that if he engages in corrupt behavior in public that it makes it okay? Because that's the only reason why I can think of why he would think holding the G7 at one of his properties is okay.

And of course the GOP are going to be twisting themselves in knots trying to defend it if they even bother. After all, every dollar spent at Doral is going into Trumps wallet unless Congress passes legislation requiring all the money go to the US government instead.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Does Trump think that if he engages in corrupt behavior in public that it makes it okay? Because that's the only reason why I can think of why he would think holding the G7 at one of his properties is okay.

And of course the GOP are going to be twisting themselves in knots trying to defend it if they even bother. After all, every dollar spent at Doral is going into Trumps wallet unless Congress passes legislation requiring all the money go to the US government instead.
    It will be okay to the only people he thinks to matter, his base. Just wait for talking points to come in and they will defend this here, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump advisor Kudlow flat-out says the Fed is part of the Deep State on national fucking television.

Click the link to see the video.

The White House is being run by conspiracy theorists.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    if its that much cheaper then its possible that it runs afoul of gift giving...…and other shady practices.

"oh I sold this wonderful senator a house 50% cheaper then I originally listed it for".....

Gee what could possibly go wrong
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump advisor Kudlow flat-out says the Fed is part of the Deep State on national fucking television.

Click the link to see the video.

The White House is being run by conspiracy theorists.
    Well they did elect the "Birther" guy as president.
    /s

How the G7 being held at a Trump property is even remotely considered ethical or even in the same continent as ethical is beyond me.

Who even decided the location?

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    How the G7 being held at a Trump property is even remotely considered ethical or even in the same continent as ethical is beyond me.

Who even decided the location?
    Trump did. And according to his administration, his "brand" is so strong that he doesn't need the additional business.

You know, ignoring that whole declining revenue thing - https://www.staradvertiser.com/2019/...-a-lago-falls/