10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I wonder if there's a bridge he won't instantly burn nuke from orbit.
    I wonder if Billy Graham is looking down at Trump...or maybe up, I don't know...and saying "Okay, but what's ET got to do with this?"

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/B1AdfIl.png?1[/IG]

It's called "Christianity Today" but he won't be reading "ET" again?

As if Trump actually reads anyway lol
    When one of a group that loves him turns the other way suddenly those are the evil ones. Like you said Trump doesn't read anyways so there's no real loss there.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually didn't even notice that lol

Not sure why he says the SPACE FORCE is the important thing there. Is he expecting an invasion?
    For all we know he just rewatched Independence Day, and is scared the WH will get blown up.

Would explain why he's never there, working.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again it's time for Guess the Speaker!

We did not find evidence of surveillance on Trump Tower
    "Sounds like a Deep State traitor."

Well, it's DoJ IG Horowitz, so...

"Um...okay, but he didn't say it under oath, so it doesn't count."

He did.

"Um...but it was only in the House, so it doesn't count."

It was in the Senate.

"Um...okay...but surely Trump saw this and decided to stop twee--"

There was tremendous bias and guilt exposed, so obvious, but Horowitz couldn't get himself to say it. Big credibility loss. Obama knew everything!
    Just a reminder to the rabid fanbase: Trump does not care about evidence or facts. This is Horowitz we're talking about, he testified under oath, and Trump is not letting it go. The minute, no really, the minute Trump goes under oath and contradicts this, then maybe you have a point. Until then, the person Trump/Barr sent to find impropriety in the investigation into all that stuff he did directly refuted Trump's claim, and Trump refused to accept that, and is still pushing that he's correct with the literal opposite of evidence.

Trump is an objective conspiracy theorist.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I wonder if there's a bridge he won't instantly burn nuke from orbit.
    I think that's a misread--his cult will burn down that magazine first. I'll be surprised if someone doesn't get fired.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually didn't even notice that lol

Not sure why he says the SPACE FORCE is the important thing there. Is he expecting an invasion?
    Space Mexicans! Build the bubble, build the bubble!

In truth, I always think of the Space Olympics... "Believe in yourself!"
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Space Wall is totally cancelled, and all other events are pending
    /s

Mick Mulvaney Expected To Leave White House After Senate Impeachment Trial

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/m...eachment-trial

Not sure if this was mentioned or not, but holy shit...

On the night of his impeachment, Donald Trump held a campaign rally in Michigan, where he whined for a while about Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-Mich.) standing against him, despite his willingness to give her husband, the late Rep. John Dingell (D-Mich.) a proper memorial service.

As the president told his supporters, "She calls me up: 'It's the nicest thing that's ever happened. Thank you so much. John would be so thrilled. He's looking down. He'd be so thrilled. Thank you so much, sir.' I said, 'That's OK, don't worry about it.' ... Maybe he's looking up, I don't know. I don't know. Maybe."

The Daily Beast's Sam Stein, an MSNBC contributor, noted, "You just don't meet too many people in life who consciously pick fights with widows by suggesting their husband is in hell."
    Real class act

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    I think that's a misread--his cult will burn down that magazine first. I'll be surprised if someone doesn't get fired.
    Welp, this may explain things a bit: "The editorial is also perhaps a final word from Mr. Galli, who announced his retirement in October. His departure is effective Jan. 3, 2020."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/19/u...day-trump.html

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Welp, this may explain things a bit: "The editorial is also perhaps a final word from Mr. Galli, who announced his retirement in October. His departure is effective Jan. 3, 2020."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/19/u...day-trump.html
    I love how brave all these "Conservatives" are the moment they don't need Trump any more. Every time we see a "conservative" voice leave, they take the opportunity to flip Trump off on the way out. Then you have people like Romney, who alternates between flipping him off and sucking him off, depending on how safe he is feeling at the moment.

Then you do have Justin Amash, the one guy so far that had actual courage to do what was right when it actually cost him. I would give him no points for basic decency... but it seems to be so rare that I actually will give him full points for decency. He is the only politician in Congress right now that actually was willing to pay a price to do what he thought was right. He lost every committee assignment, lost any funding for reelection, and now faces major efforts from both Republicans and Democrats to take his seat in 2020. Half the country views him as a traitor, and the other half is never going to get behind a Pro-Life, Anti-Regulation libertarian. But having more then 1 politician actually willing to stand up for the country would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I love how brave all these "Conservatives" are the moment they don't need Trump any more. Every time we see a "conservative" voice leave, they take the opportunity to flip Trump off on the way out. Then you have people like Romney, who alternates between flipping him off and sucking him off, depending on how safe he is feeling at the moment.

Then you do have Justin Amash, the one guy so far that had actual courage to do what was right when it actually cost him. I would give him no points for basic decency... but it seems to be so rare that I actually will give him full points for decency. He is the only politician in Congress right now that actually was willing to pay a price to do what he thought was right. He lost every committee assignment, lost any funding for reelection, and now faces major efforts from both Republicans and Democrats to take his seat in 2020. Half the country views him as a traitor, and the other half is never going to get behind a Pro-Life, Anti-Regulation libertarian. But having more then 1 politician actually willing to stand up for the country would be nice.
    I know what you mean, every so often you get this butterfly's breeze of hope and it just gets consumed by what turns out to be their craven self-interest after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post

It's almost as if Trump is now still an idiot like he was the other seven or eight times he ran for President without the magic (R) next to his name...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I just love the timing of this invitation:

"In their great wisdom, our Founders crafted a Constitution based on a system of separation of powers: three co-equal branches acting as checks on each other. To ensure that balance of powers, the Constitution calls for the president to 'from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union,' " Pelosi wrote in a letter to Trump.

"In the spirit of respecting our Constitution, I invite you to deliver your State of the Union address before a Joint Session of Congress on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 in the Chamber of the U.S. House of Representatives."
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...union-on-feb-4
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post

Holy shit AHAHAHAHHAHAA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post

She should have added "if you're still President" at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Should have just addressed it to:

President Donald Trump or Current Resident
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
    Washington DC, 20500

Nah lol. She's so politically savvy that her shade doesn't need to be so obvious.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

10+ Year Old Account
    So has anyone else "enjoyed" explained what impeachment means to the people around them IRL? Some of the people I know are on the verge of a meltdown. Had one friend say "because Trump's been impeached he's entitled to run a third term!" I pointed him to the 22nd Amendment.

I also made the "mistake" of pointing out Trump's BS on a friend's Facebook page when he was crying about how unfair it was since Trump "turned this country around." Never have I ever been accused of being "drunk" when discussing politics. One of the best things about posting here is I don't get notifications when a friend of a friend gets butt hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    So has anyone else "enjoyed" explained what impeachment means to the people around them IRL? Some of the people I know are on the verge of a meltdown. Had one friend say "because Trump's been impeached he's entitled to run a third term!" I pointed him to the 22nd Amendment.

I also made the "mistake" of pointing out Trump's BS on a friend's Facebook page when he was crying about how unfair it was since Trump "turned this country around." Never have I ever been accused of being "drunk" when discussing politics. One of the best things about posting here is I don't get notifications when a friend of a friend gets butt hurt.
    That's actually pretty sad (in particular for America, the country).