Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Maybe he can get the trains to run on time, too.
    Not when hedge fund managers are running your nation's railroads.

“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Not when hedge fund managers are running your nation's railroads.
    So, someone else that is unqualified for their position? Color me shocked. Kinda like the judge that just got a lifetime appointment, that has never tried a case as a judge OR a lawyer, in either civil or criminal cases, that the American Bar Association deemed unqualified to even hold a judgeship. She was just a clerk for Kavanaugh, that is why she got the nomination.

hedge fund managers...fucking useless job...
    Acquittal doesn't mean exoneration

Don't worry of the last 10 million that got a cancer diagnos only 42% had to spend all their assets to afford treatment.
    Whats better than a cardboard box as a house but keeping cancer at bay.
    Killing alliance APES all day on Gehennas

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    thanks Obama!
    Yeah, the jobs report loses a lot when you realize I had already posted hours earlier that one good month does not a good year make. 2019 is behind every year of Obama's second term, and also, every year of Trump's first. And experts say it'll be revised down.

No-one is above the law.

Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Don't worry of the last 10 million that got a cancer diagnos only 42% had to spend all their assets to afford treatment.
    Whats better than a cardboard box as a house but keeping cancer at bay.
    So you are saying that 42% have increased odds to not die of cancer in the future [since they have increased chance to die before they get cancer again]

No one is above the law!

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    His deplorable ridiculousness seems to know no bounds....
    Um...this might be medical. He might have trouble grasping small items -- hence, Sharpie. There are a variety of issues that can cause this, from arthritis to being high on uppers to having had a stroke. We already know other people tweet for him when he dictates sometimes.

No-one is above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    But is he looking into bidet's?

We need journalists to ask the hard hitting questions.
    I would support a law requiring bidets in all bathrooms.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I would support a law requiring bidets in all bathrooms.
    Communal toilets and sinks are individually bad enough. I don't wanna know how a combo of the two would fair.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

https://www.propublica.org/article/i...er-patrol-care

CBP put a kid with a serious fever into a cold, damp cell with another suck asylum seeker, rather than sending him to the hospital. They then checked up on him, and were supposed to send him to the hospital if his symptoms got worse, multiple times throughout the night.

His symptoms got worse. They did nothing.

And the teenager died.

And then they lied about it, which is totally not remotely suspicious.

End ICE. End the CBP. End these agreements with detention centers. Restart it all from scratch, but without the overt, intentional cruelty.
    Just do like Obama did, get them in detention centers, and deport them as soon as they can. Trump's deportation courts are at a stand-still, and the concentration camps keep filling up to the sky, higher and higher. Wonder why Trump, who's getting kick backs from the prison industry, would want immigrants to stay in the US, in these for profit concentration camps... I can't quite figure it out.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

How do you think republicans would react if a terrorist that happened to be muslim, comitted a terrorist attack, and it was obama who invited them to come here to train right after their country just murdered a washington post jouranlist critical of their nation, dont you think republicans would blame obama?

https://www.propublica.org/article/i...er-patrol-care

CBP put a kid with a serious fever into a cold, damp cell with another suck asylum seeker, rather than sending him to the hospital. They then checked up on him, and were supposed to send him to the hospital if his symptoms got worse, multiple times throughout the night.

His symptoms got worse. They did nothing.

And the teenager died.

And then they lied about it, which is totally not remotely suspicious.

End ICE. End the CBP. End these agreements with detention centers. Restart it all from scratch, but without the overt, intentional cruelty.
    I will never understand how anyone can find shit like this acceptable. Is a kids life worth scaring away some other brown people?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I will never understand how anyone can find shit like this acceptable. Is a kids life worth scaring away some other brown people?
    With the MAGAts, the cruelty is the point.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    How do you think republicans would react if a terrorist that happened to be muslim, comitted a terrorist attack, and it was obama who invited them to come here to train right after their country just murdered a washington post jouranlist critical of their nation, dont you think republicans would blame obama?
    Context for Those Interested.

And while I don't think the incident itself is something we can put solely at Trump's feet, I'm entirely expecting him to botch and fumble the fallout of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Communal toilets and sinks are individually bad enough. I don't wanna know how a combo of the two would fair.
    Totally off topic I know, but....do you think people wash their hands with a bidet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Lol..... please tell me you're trolling.

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellise View Post
    Totally off topic I know, but....do you think people wash their hands with a bidet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Lol..... please tell me you're trolling.
    People can't keep sinks clean, and all they're interfacing them with is their hands.

You don't interface with a bidet with your hands.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2019-12-07 at 10:47 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Meanwhile....https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/06/us-n...mber-2019.html

Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.
    The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low and matching the lowest jobless rate since 1969.
    The end of the GM strike had a big effect, boosting employment in motor vehicles and parts by 41,300, part of an overall 54,000 gain in manufacturing.
    Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1% from a year ago, slightly above the 3% expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.
    Look at you trying to to find the most minuscule victory to make it seem like Trump is doing well.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/mobil...lujMawM68_783c

Seems my little town had an incident with a MAGA Santa. I don't think he should have been fired but he shouldn't have put the hat on. And for anyone who doesn't see a problem, what would you think if it was a pro-Hillary hat?