10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well considering you support slavery, things would have to be pretty bad before you consider it a shitshow.
    What makes you think I support slavery?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I'm betting it's rigged by the liberal media!

Yep that’s why the wind last night tipped over my garbage can last night.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Just realized this got moved to the Politics section.
    I am out of here!
    Have fun everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Well since most "IQ Tests" are designed to favor rich white guys, he better be above average.
    Nah he’ll get average.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    What makes you think I support slavery?
    Well, your racism, and the fact that you said you would support the South in the Civil War. Don't worry, we all know exactly what kind of person you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yep that’s why the wind last night tipped over my garbage can last night.
    No... that was me... I'm a superhero, they call me... Opossum by Night! I guess super and hero are subjective... I just run around knocking over garbage cans...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is the embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Bill Clinton is one of the most beloved Democratic Presidents of all time and cheated on his wife at least once that was proven in court, and people call Trump a horrible person because of after 2 years of digging to find something, ANYTHING to make him lose the election they found a tape where he said "when you're famous they let you do anything, even grab em by the pussy" and thats apparently the worst thing he's ever said in his life.

I've said worse things than that in my life. I'm probably sure you have to, and that's the reason he's horrible? I really, really don't understand this whole "I know Trump is secretly satan if I could just get close enough to take off his rubber mask they'd see!"

It really makes you look just delusional.

Also, you guys really need to get your narrative straight and tell me is he a bumbling fool stupider than George Bush or a Criminal Mastermind that so powerful he's be able to keep Russian conspiracy, sexual abuse, other criminal activities from not only Hillary Clinton but the entire Democratic Party, the never-trumpers, CNN, MSNBC, the NYT, the BBC, and the people in the Government that don't like him.

Because I'm getting mixed signals here.
    People thought Trump was a horrible person long before the tape. It had nothing to do with digging; it was a known known. Trump was publicly a shitty, stupid human being. We knew it in 2015, we knew it in 2010, we knew it in 2000, we knew it in 1990, we knew it in 1980, we knew it all the way back in the 70s.

All you are demonstrating is that a Trump supporter has willful ignorance that could power a million suns. You guys could find a video of Trump stabbing a hooker, and you'd freeze the shot of him pulling the knife out of his pocket and say, to quote another poster here, "KNIFE HOLDING IS NOT ILLEGAL!" Oh, and, "BILL AND HILLARY HELD KNIVES ALL THE TIME!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, your racism, and the fact that you said you would support the South in the Civil War. Don't worry, we all know exactly what kind of person you are.
    Support the south isn't supporting slavery. It's supporting state rights like NOT being taxed unfairly? North had slaves too. Go put the race card back in your toddler toy box.

10+ Year Old Account
    Support the south isn't supporting slavery. It's supporting state rights like NOT being taxed unfairly? North had slaves too. Go put the race card back in your toddler toy box.
    Yes, and north was also made of states. The most famous revolt against taxes, was in Boston and gave its name to the Tea Party. There is nothing unique about the south, other than them fighting over what the crux was, slavery. North had slaves, but they didn't create a new flag, new country and rise up against the United States of America over slavery.

If your issue is states rights and unfair taxes, a tea cattle is a better representation, since it doesn't have that thing called slavery associated with it.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No... that was me... I'm a superhero, they call me... Opossum by Night! I guess super and hero are subjective... I just run around knocking over garbage cans...
    Why do you hate America and Freedom?

You mean like a state's right... to keep slaves? If you don't believe me, believe the men who opted to leave the Union...they bring up slavery a great deal.

https://www.civilwar.org/learn/prima...eceding-states

Then there's your utter disdain for immigrants, add that into the mix. There's also your sordid love of Hitler's writings and your xenophobia. Hey, if you want to support slavers, don't get pissed when people say you support slavery.

Here's a very telling thread you started:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ach-Mein-Kampf
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-10-10 at 03:46 PM.

The State's rights to do what, exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god.

Please Donald, do it. Do an IQ test. This won't hilariously backfire on you any way shape or form, you fucking moron.
    Putin khuliyo

Supporting the southern cause is supporting slavery. Period. Southern states did put on their constitution that slavery was a way of life for them
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    People thought Trump was a horrible person long before the tape. It had nothing to do with digging; it was a known known. Trump was publicly a shitty, stupid human being. We knew it in 2015, we knew it in 2010, we knew it in 2000, we knew it in 1990, we knew it in 1980, we knew it all the way back in the 70s.

All you are demonstrating is that a Trump supporter has willful ignorance that could power a million suns. You guys could find a video of Trump stabbing a hooker, and you'd freeze the shot of him pulling the knife out of his pocket and say, to quote another poster here, "KNIFE HOLDING IS NOT ILLEGAL!" Oh, and, "BILL AND HILLARY HELD KNIVES ALL THE TIME!"
    you knew he was the anti-christ as soon as he was born! you could feel it in the force couldn't you!

I'm not saying he's some saint, but you guys make him out to be the love child of Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, and Genghis Khan. Oh no he likes to barge in on the hottest naked women on the planet, he must be a serial killer or something, oh he took advantage of the financial system for personal gain, he should get the electric chair.

You guys really come off sounding as real naive young children with a very black and white moral compass.

In fact the media has gotten people so whipped up about Trump, I think they hate Trump more than the Las Vegas Shooter or the Boston Bomber or Osama Bin Laden.
    Last edited by Strangewayes; 2017-10-10 at 04:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    Actually, I am going to move this to Politics. Due to the nature of the topic, I think it's the more fitting choice than General Off-Topic.
    Also, please remember to keep the discussion civil.
    Can you fix the typo in the thread title too? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    you knew he was the anti-christ as soon as he was born! you could feel it in the force couldn't you!

I'm not saying he's some saint, but you guys make him out to be the love child of Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, and Genghis Khan. Oh no he likes to barge in on the hottest naked women on the planet, he must be a serial killer or something, oh he took advantage of the financial system for personal gain, he should get the electric chair.

You guys really come off sounding as real naive young children with a very black and white moral compass.
    You resort to hyperbole in your straw man, then complain that other people use hyperbole? Thanks for proving our point for us. Enjoy that willful ignorance.

You resort to hyperbole in your straw man, then complain that other people use hyperbole? Thanks for proving our point for us. Enjoy that willful ignorance.
    But you used hyberbole, if you actually did your research, which I know you didn't, Trumps been IQ tested in the past when he did his degree in economics decades ago and got 156. But I know you don't really care about that, in fact you'll probably believe it to be a lie or fabrication, you are convinced you are right, and no one will ever change your mind. People who disagree are just mindless sheep and only you know the truth.
    Last edited by Strangewayes; 2017-10-10 at 04:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Oh my god.

Please Donald, do it. Do an IQ test. This won't hilariously backfire on you any way shape or form, you fucking moron.
    He’d have all involved sign NDAs Incase.