10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I never said that I would be taking any laps. I already got in my daily run for the day, I'm ready to relax.
    You know you're right, you just said celebrate, and added hugs and kisses.

Okay, I'll be back tonight when the results come in to help everyone celebrate Senator Moore's election. XOXOXO.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-minors/page97

Didn't turn out so well did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    I needed a good laugh, thanks.
    Yeah. Some major league projection going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah but the responses in this thread have been fucking golden.
    I know... I get to use this as an example of what anger actually looks like:

Wow, you sound really angry at the factual evidence I've provided you. I'm sorry you're so bothered by reality.
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    I am sorry you are so bothered by reality.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I'm not. This is light entertainment for me. Most of my posts the past few days have been me informing people that I'm reporting them and continuing to rub Endus' nose in his fall from grace. My effort goes so far as to do what is necessary to elicit spazzed out responses. You know how it goes.
    What "fall from grace" is he even talking about here?

And yeah, great job you're doing showing everyone how totally not triggered you are by bragging about reporting everyone. Definitely the behaviour of a calm rational person who totally doesn't deserve another ban. Must be ideological persecution, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

5+ Year Old Account
    LOL. Did he report everyone only to end up being the one banned? My sides are in orbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    LOL. Did he report everyone only to end up being the one banned? My sides are in orbit.
    I hate to say this, but I wish there was an easy way to see why they were banned or at least which post it was that got them done in. Not every one of them is labeled "infracted" by the mod. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Well, you at least earned an eyeroll from me.

I can't imagine being this small of a person.
    Even after he sold his soul to a child molester?

I mean, there's really tiers below that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I hate to say this, but I wish there was an easy way to see why they were banned or at least which post it was that got them done in. Not every one of them is labeled "infracted" by the mod. >_<
    If you can't see an infraction it's probably sending PMs or other dirtbaggery not associated with a particular post.

If he's been vindictively reporting people en masse like he bragged about then that was likely it.

Honestly how stupid can you be to think that would result in anything other than being banned yourself, or that being so lame and petty is anything to brag about? I can't imagine being so triggered I become THAT irrational.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Even after he sold his soul to a child molester?

I mean, there's really tiers below that?

- - - Updated - - -

If you can't see an infraction it's probably sending PMs or other dirtbaggery not associated with a particular post.

If he's been vindictively reporting people en masse like he bragged about then that was likely it.

Honestly how stupid can you be to think that would result in anything other than being banned yourself, or that being so lame and petty is anything to brag about? I can't imagine being so triggered I become THAT irrational.
    Ahhhh, gotcha. Thx! That does make a lot of sense... and yeah, if he's really doing that - that's just not right in the head kinda behavior. >.>

Hrmmmm... I just also tried sending mail just now to a particular person (who shall hither-to remain unnamed) and it said "Their private mailbox is full". Makes me wonder if that S-Bag also spammed that person's inbox as well! >_<

Who else here identifies as a very stable genius?

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    Must be that darned Endus at it agai-

oh, wait. They're gonna have to find a new reason to bitch about moderation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I support Trump but I don't think we need to be spending billions on a wall. I'd like to hear some ideas from the Left on how President Trump can stop people from coming to America illegally without building a wall.
    Last edited by psiko74; 2018-01-07 at 05:32 AM.

Roy Moore didn't get elected. You should try to keep up with the news if you want to be taken seriously in a political forum. I guess that I can expect that type of brain trust in someone who sounds like the guy from South Park that thinks it's witty to say "Stan Darsh".

We're going to probably appoint Roy Moore as ambassador to Pakistan so that he can help clean up their act if they want to get those sweet, sweet American dollars back that all the world hates us for.
    Out of all of this, I just want to emphasise one word in this sentence:

We're going to probably appoint Roy Moore as ambassadurrrrrrrrblahblahblah...
    "We're"?

Who exactly is "We"?

You ain't doing shit. Dumbass Dump and everybody else does stuff. You don't do shit for them. You're not part of Dump's team. You don't do anything nor receive any practical benefit from what they do. You do not participate in what they do. You do not participate in legislation. You do not participate in writing laws. You do not write speeches. you are not involved in any negotiations. you are probably not even near a thousand miles from the white house. You do not participate in any of that...

there is no "We". They do as they want, and you just nod in agreement without thought to faces on an Facebook post who will never know if you've even existed. You do not participate.. you are simply handing them your balls on a plate and they still don't even know who you are nor acknowledge your existence. You are not part of their team nor will you ever be... You're the drunk guy at the party with the lampshade on their head that thinks he's funny, but nobody acknowledges. Hell, I shouldn't even call you that - because the drunk lampshade guy was probably INVITED. You were never invited to do anything for them. They don't know your name, nor ever will. Even if you send them your name - they won't care and will probably send you away out of petulant annoyance of you.

You want to know who can say "We"? @Skroe, that's who! When he writes "We're taking your president from you" - he actually means it, unlike you! He's actually working WITH Republican outlets and strategy groups to stop Dumbass Dump. HE can actually say "We" - you cannot nor probably ever will.

So, stop saying "We". There is no "We" when it comes to it. There's only you and the glow of a monitor and that's it. You do not do anything other than... well... the Mods and everybody else know the word. ;P
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2018-01-07 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    I support Trump but I don't think we need to be spending billions on a wall. I'd like to hear some ideas from the Left on how we can stop people from coming to America illegally without building a wall.
    you want a more effective method that spends less money? go after the people who hire migrant workers, and even then you're just gonna have to deal with the fact we share a border with a poorer country that's a vital trading partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    you want a more effective method that spends less money? go after the people who hire migrant workers, and even then you're just gonna have to deal with the fact we share a border with a poorer country that's a vital trading partner.
    Yeah I was wondering why He doesn't just remove the incentives for people to come here illegally. He could fine/jail employers that hire illegals and make citizenship a requirement for government assistance. I'm not against immigration, I just want people to come here legally. I'd also like to see those billions of dollars go to helping our poor/homeless.

Yeah I was wondering why He doesn't just remove the incentives for people to come here illegally. He could fine/jail employers that hire illegals and make citizenship a requirement for government assistance. I'm not against immigration, I just want people to come here legally. I'd also like to see those billions of dollars go to helping our poor/homeless.
    he wont because it's a not a wall with his name on it, duh. also again, no amount of deterrence is going to end all illegal immigration. there's just way too much land to cover and people are way too clever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I support Trump but I don't think we need to be spending billions on a wall. I'd like to hear some ideas from the Left on how we can stop people from coming to America illegally without building a wall.
    Punish the people hiring the illegals too. Instead of just "Now don't do that again" slap the shit out of them with real fines for, you know, breaking the law. Deport the illegals too. Punish both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Punish the people hiring the illegals too. Instead of just "Now don't do that again" slap the shit out of them with real fines for, you know, breaking the law. Deport the illegals too. Punish both.
    Essentially this proposal will kill small businesses the so called "mom and pops" that certain people like to call the backbone of the US industry, while at the same time big companies will continue to thrive due to constructs setup importing in cheaper goods through use of cheap labor.

This is one of those great on paper ideas but the more you start thinking about the effects the more you hurt everyone in your country economically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Essentially this proposal will kill small businesses the so called "mom and pops" that certain people like to call the backbone of the US industry, while at the same time big companies will continue to thrive due to constructs setup importing in cheaper goods through use of cheap labor.

This is one of those great on paper ideas but the more you start thinking about the effects the more you hurt everyone in your country economically.
    If I may bastardize a quote about wages for this instance.
    If you require illegal labor to be competitive as a business, then you should not be in business.

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post

What if the fine was so large that even large companies would avoid hiring illegals.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if the fine was so large that even large companies would avoid hiring illegals.
    Then we'd have to lower their taxes even further!