15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Uh, I don't think comrade Putin will like that you say the US is equally bad as Russia.
    Shalcker has at times bragged about Russia being the greatest, bestest, and mostest at everything, and easily capable of bringing down the US "if it wanted" while also turning around and acting like Russia is very bad at things when the argument calls for that. It's never been about consistency, except being consistent at trying to "win" arguments even if incredibly inconsistent in substance.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    You know Trump has fucked up when the Russians are doing everything in their power to deflect by bashing the US instead of trying to defend anything Trump has done.
    That's pretty much ever Trumplestiltskin to a T.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status...822547968?s=19

Remindrr, but of course we all know that Trump's trip to Ireland was to play on his golf course and enrich his business. A total publicity trip to market his business on tax payer money.

So you are fine with this I'm sure Trumpkins?
    At this point I figured he was over $200 million considering how often he goes golfing.

Remember when he wouldn't have enough time to go golfing?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Is he complimenting her (what? Carlson complimenting a liberal?) by saying she's like his idol? Or is he trying to insult her by saying . . . that she's like his idol whom she's very much against?
    Truthfully I think it's just stuff leaking past the Doublethink, as Wyrt said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He doubles up most weekends which is keeping the cost “down”. It’s still almost entirely being paid to himself though, which should be enough to impeach him...
    One would hope so, but nope, we've got Corruption Syndrome going on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    To expand on this a little from the article(since the NYT can be weird for people to access).
    So, sounds like Trump tried to force the Safe Third Country treaty on Mexico, they didn't budge, so he gave up and declared victory using things Mexico had agreed to months earlier.

What a fucking loser.

10+ Year Old Account
    So remember when Trump unilaterally took Jerusalem from the Palestinians?

Funny story. He's taking the West Bank, too.

"Isn't that against the Geneva Convention?"

Well, first of all, Netanyahu disagrees and in fact campaigned and ran on taking the West Bank. And, apparently, Trump also disagrees, and he doesn't care what international law says.

"Isn't an announcement like this exceptionally detrimental to the upcoming Kushner GoFundMe to buy out the Palestinians?"

I would think so, yes. If I read the earlier details correctly (and since the plan is not revealed, there's no way to know) the idea was to basically pay them in exchange for the US unilaterally taking away Jerusalem. If they're taking even more, I don't see their plan as anything other than insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Shalcker has at times bragged about Russia being the greatest, bestest, and mostest at everything, and easily capable of bringing down the US "if it wanted" while also turning around and acting like Russia is very bad at things when the argument calls for that.
    Bringing down US is easy - just launch nukes.

Being good at other things much harder.

It's never been about consistency, except being consistent at trying to "win" arguments even if incredibly inconsistent in substance.
    You got to be delusional to consider your country to be greatest in every aspect.

Some Americans still seem to believe that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Well, first of all, Netanyahu disagrees and in fact campaigned and ran on taking the West Bank. And, apparently, Trump also disagrees, and he doesn't care what international law says.

"Isn't an announcement like this exceptionally detrimental to the upcoming Kushner GoFundMe to buy out the Palestinians?"

I would think so, yes. If I read the earlier details correctly (and since the plan is not revealed, there's no way to know) the idea was to basically pay them in exchange for the US unilaterally taking away Jerusalem. If they're taking even more, I don't see their plan as anything other than insulting.
    The US has become the movie villain who forcefully evicts people from their homes to put up parking lots now, too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    The US has become the movie villain who forcefully evicts people from their homes to put up parking lots now, too?
    That's not that far from the truth. Trump didn't have the power to legally evict people in the 1980's, so he just shut off their heat and hot water until the rent-controlled tenants left or sued.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Score one for not understanding Freedom of Speech as POTUS..

"Why won't you guys like meeeeee???"
    That's not how national holidays work at all. Also, why the hell does he continue capitalizing random words as if they're proper names? Good lord the man is fucking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So, sounds like Trump tried to force the Safe Third Country treaty on Mexico, they didn't budge, so he gave up and declared victory using things Mexico had agreed to months earlier.

What a fucking loser.
    A good quote from Twitter.

It's really easy to always be "winning" when you can simply declare anything a "victory" and you know your supporters will believe you.
    https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/sta...480125953?s=19

We know this is the problem and in the cult of Trump they just agree with their glorious leader.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2019-06-09 at 07:28 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Score one for not understanding Freedom of Speech as POTUS..
    Remember when Trump put pressure on the NFL to stop letting players kneel? Yeah, that was an actual violation of Freedom of Speech.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    A good quote from Twitter.

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/sta...480125953?s=19

We know this is the problem and in the cult of Trump they just agree with their glorious leader.
    It's a statement as to how far the GOP has fallen when Joe Walsh of all people sounds sensible.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

7+ Year Old Account
    Faux News is calling tRump fake news, lol.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/201...sot-rs-vpx.cnn

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Why the actual fuck does Trump hates palestinians so much?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Why the actual fuck does Trump hates palestinians so much?
    They're seen as invaders to the "Holy Land" by some Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    They're seen as invaders to the "Holy Land" by some Americans.
    i get that... but the Israelis (the jews) left that zone in bulk, after the romans conquered it, almost 2000 years ago.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    i get that... but the Israelis (the jews) left that zone in bulk, after the romans conquered it, almost 2000 years ago.
    Evangelical Christians believe the Israeli Jews will bring around Armageddon. If the Palestinians control the holy land, that cannot happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    But but but, that's where the Jeebusing will happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

"Why won't you guys like meeeeee???"
    Remember, this whole presidency has been about him from the start. He couldn't care about anyone else but himself even if you improved his golf score.