10+ Year Old Account

Mega-Thread: Trump Focused Discussion

Mod note: This is officially the designated discussion thread for all Trump focused things. Please keep all topics regarding him specifically in here.

All sides of the discussions are expected to behave civilly and within the forum guidelines.

Posting this here instead of Politics, because it's not really that political.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7992521.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump challenges Rex Tillerson to IQ test amid reports Secretary of State called him a 'moron'
    Donald Trump has challenged Rex Tillerson to "compare IQ tests" if the Secretary of State did call him a "moron", as reported.

The president said he believed the reports were "fake news" but boasted he would win in a battle of wits with Mr Tillerson.

The pair's tense relationship burst into public view last week. An NBC News story claimed Vice President Mike Pence had to talk the secretary of state out of resigning this summer and that Mr Tillerson had described the president as a "moron."

In an interview with Forbes magazine, Mr Trump said: "I think it's fake news. But if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win."

Mr Tillerson, who is scheduled to have lunch with Mr Trump and Defence Secretary Jim Mattis on Tuesday, held a special press conference last week to deny considering quitting. His spokeswoman insisted he had not used the language attributed to him.

Mr Trump also took to Twitter to deny the story last week, writing: "Rex Tillerson never threatened to resign. This is Fake News put out by @NBCNews. Low news and reporting standards. No verification from me."

But he was reportedly left "seething" after footage of him comforting victims of the Las Vegas massacre was overshadowed by the story.

MSNBC anchorwoman Stephanie Ruhle, who broke the story, was later quoted as saying: “My source didn’t just say he called him a moron. He said he called him an f***ing moron.”

Mr Tillerson was reported to have made the remarks during at meeting with national security officials at the Pentagon after Mr Trump's highly politicised speech - likened by some to a "drunk stepdad" - to the Boy Scouts of America in July.

The Secretary of State once led the Boy Scouts organisation and was said to be unhappy with the president's election victory boasts and political attacks in his address to an audience of thousands of children at the 2017 National Scout Jamboree.

In Thursday's press conference, however, he insisted the reports were "erroneous" and described Mr Trump as "smart".

Pressed of the alleged “moron” comment, the former Exxon chief executive described the story as "misreported... petty nonsense” meant to divide the Trump administration.

The president and his secretary of state have not always seen eye to eye. Earlier this month, Mr Trump said Mr Tillerson was "wasting his time trying to negotiate" with North Korea amid escalating fears of nuclear war.

"Save your energy Rex, we'll do what has to be done," he wrote on Twitter.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ump-first-lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Melania Trump chides 'self-serving' Ivana over first lady claim
    Melania Trump has accused her husband’s first wife, Ivana Trump, of “attention-seeking and self-serving noise” after the first Mrs Trump joked that she was first lady.

On a tour to promote her new book, Raising Trump, about raising Donald Trump’s three eldest children, Ivana said she still spoke to her ex-husband about once every 14 days on a “direct number to the White House”.

She told ABC News she was reluctant to call the president too often “because Melania is there, and I don’t want to cause any kind of jealousy or something like that”.

She then added, laughing, “because I’m basically first Trump wife, OK? I’m first lady, OK?”

That drew a curt response from Melania Trump’s spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham, who said Ivana’s comments had “no substance”.

“Mrs Trump has made the White House a home for Barron and the president. She loves living in Washington DC and is honored by her role as first lady of the United States. She plans to use her title and role to help children, not sell books,” wrote Grisham in a statement to CBS News.

“There is clearly no substance to this statement from an ex,” Grisham continued. “[T]his is unfortunately only attention-seeking and self-serving noise.”

Ivana Trump was married to Donald Trump from 1977 to 1992 and is the mother of Donald Jr, Ivanka and Eric. She writes glowingly about her marriage to the future president in the new book.

In the book, she suggests Ivanka could run for president one day and says she and Donald have a warm relationship despite the “insane” circumstances of their divorce.

But during the 2016 election, it was reported that Ivana once signed a sworn deposition alleging Donald had raped her. She sought to clarify that the accusation, which Donald has consistently denied, was not intended in a “literal or criminal sense”. Donald Trump’s lawyer amplified the issue, however, by suggesting to a reporter there was no such thing as marital rape.
    It's like the whole family is in on it.

Mod Edit:
    We're aware of the surge of burner accounts that are harassing users and spamming threads. Sometimes it takes more time to locate every account and we're not always available to get them immediately. While you're not required to do this, we'd advise you not to entertain them in any manner. It encourages them to escalate their behavior and target specific users that respond to their antics. It also assists them in derailing discussion and spamming threads until they're cleaned out. Reporting and ignoring their posts is preferred.

Thread Warnings:

• Only link articles and reports about things Trump has done, said, encouraged, or supported. This mega-thread is about Trump, so do not spam links about other topics that can be discussed in a separate thread.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-31 at 02:06 AM.

Someone quickly set up an IQ test with Rex, Donald and a Monkey.

Here is our chance.

PS: OP - very few people know what politics actually is, so this will be thrown in the politics thread anyway.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    someone should really take him up on his iq test

Remember when people thought Obama was petty for talking about an incident between a cop and a Harvard professor? I distinctly remember conservatives telling him to shut his mouth, act more presidential, and stop talking about such trivial matters.

Now we have a President who gets triggered by almost everything, and tried to have a dick measuring contest with everyone on the planet. Personally, if I had voted for him, I would be genuinely embarrassed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Remember when people thought Obama was petty for talking about an incident between a cop and a Harvard professor? I distinctly remember conservatives telling him to shut his mouth, act more presidential, and stop talking about such trivial matters.

Now we have a President who gets triggered by almost everything, and tried to have a dick measuring contest with everyone on the planet. Personally, if I had voted for him, I would be genuinely embarrassed.
    Now that you mentioned it. Maybe somebody should make fun of his penis size, see if we can get Trump to call for an actual dick measuring contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Now that you mentioned it. Maybe somebody should make fun of his penis size, see if we can get Trump to call for an actual dick measuring contest.
    They already have, and he went fucking nuts over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see the results. I’m betting he’s average.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

His supporters actively avoid any news that triggers them or are shameless. It's what you get with a mix of the crazy ignorant and ultra wealthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    PS: OP - very few people know what politics actually is, so this will be thrown in the politics thread anyway.
    I'm keeping my hopes up.

People are stupid enough to fall for Trumps obvious bait and switch time and time again, and no one will catch on. I guess that's the real IQ test. People and the media could be talking about policy, and the Democrats could be talking about how to rebuild their brand and provide solutions. But I guess people are just too tempted by the bait when they see it.

The funny thing is, they don't even realize it's happening when all they can talk about is covefefeve

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way Rex is probably an evil POS but despite Trumps other failures the fact he is a moron should be the most concerning to everyone.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    People are stupid enough to fall for Trumps obvious bait and switch time and time again, and no one will catch on. I guess that's the real IQ test. People and the media could be talking about policy, and the Democrats could be talking about how to rebuild their brand and provide solutions. But I guess people are just too tempted by the bait when they see it.

The funny thing is, they don't even realize it's happening when all they can talk about is covefefeve
    You'll notice, the President is unable to talk about policy...

I guess the media is hoping people will wake up to how terrible of a person and President he truly is. Of course, his supporters will never admit it, which is hilarious. But hey, at least they can try and blame their ignorance on the media.

Ahahahahahah!

It was so worth making him president.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    They already have, and he went fucking nuts over it.
    How did I miss this? Is it the hands thing? I don't think I can settle for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Ahahahahahah!

It was so worth making him president.
    I do enjoy watching people cheer on willful ignorance. I'm sure glad I wasn't stupid enough to vote for him.

- - - Updated - - -

How did I miss this? Is it the hands thing? I don't think I can settle for that.
    Yeah, the little hands thing... Jesus Christ, this country's politics are an embarrassment.

No, it was during the primaries.

They decided to open talking about Trump's dick size because he got offended. The party of "god and decency" didn't ask him to leave, nor did all the other candidates do so... it was a shining light into the "god and decency" they represent.

And here we have leftists being who they really are: You guys will bash people for body shaming or penis size shaming, or skin color shaming...and then turn around and be the most petty, vile, shitty disgusting mother fuckers on earth and do precisely what you pretend you are against - because someone doesn't share your politics. It's ok to disregard someone's humanity if they aren't left wing liberal pieces of shit. People who don't share YOUR ideas are less than human and don't deserve the respect you demand from society for yourselves.

Keep showing people who you really are. It's working in your opponents favor very well
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-03-26 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    And here we have leftists being who they really are: You guys will bash people for body shaming or penis size shaming, or skin color shaming...and then turn around and be the most petty, vile, shitty disgusting mother fuckers on earth and do precisely what you pretend you are against - because someone doesn't share your politics. It's ok to disregard someone's humanity if they aren't left wing liberal pieces of shit. People who don't share YOUR ideas are less than human and don't deserve the respect you demand from society for yourselves.

Keep showing people who you really are. It's working in your opponents favor very well
    The cognitive dissonance is real on this one. Are you mad that people are continuously pointing out Trump's failings? We get it, you are one of the edgy people who supported Trump. Good for you, be proud of that ignorance.

I would love for Mensa to administer an actual IQ test to Trump. He has been surrounded by well-paid yes men his entire life. The look on his face when they tell him what a colossal idiot he is would be priceless.. for about half a second until he calls it fake news.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Newsflash: Trump makes a joke, butt-hurt, liberal mmo-c posters triggered. More at 11.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez