10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...423255553?s=19

What is he speaking about? Two takes: 1) Trump read some report on the environmental impact of flushing, which we know is not true or 2) he is speaking from personal experience and believes this is what we all do.
    3) He's been watching a bit too much King of the Hill

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Ok, so now you just made me envision how large Trump's dumps must be. Thanks for that.
    Given how greasy his diet seems to be, his butthole should be like the oil slick weapon from Spy Hunter.
    Although medications might cause some constipation or make butt mud even worse.
    Only the modified back scratcher with toilet paper on the end to reach his dirty bunghole knows for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

What is he speaking about? Two takes: 1) Trump read some report on the environmental impact of flushing, which we know is not true or 2) he is speaking from personal experience and believes this is what we all do.
    Wouldn't be a shitshow thread without the resident sharing his toilet stories.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

Looks to me like he wants to roll back water conservation regulations, which cause less water to flow if you flush your toilet so people flush more often.

He probably watched the great American philosoph Al Bundy:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Looks to me like he wants to roll back water conservation regulations, which cause less water to flow if you flush your toilet so people flush more often.
    I wonder how he plans to pull this off. Toilets have already been changed from a 3.5 gallon tank to the 1.6 gallon tank that is commonly used now. Any plumber worth their pipe wrenches will tell you that if you still have that 3.5 gallon toilet you hang onto it as long as you can. If Trump is trying to push for less than 1.6 gallons per flush that's going to be a major problem for your average American.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Why is the EPA looking into issues relating to water pressure? I'm not sure what department that would specifically fall under, but the EPA only handle contaminants in the water/water quality.

I'm so glad that I wasn't the only person that instantly thought of that.

10+ Year Old Account

Who ever is giving him a shovel, STOP! I'm tired of seeing rock bottom going deeper!

I swear I think they just give him make believe problems just to keep him from screwing up real shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Why is the EPA looking into issues relating to water pressure? I'm not sure what department that would specifically fall under, but the EPA only handle contaminants in the water/water quality.
    Because as we all know "we have a situation where we're looking very strongly at sinks, and showers, and other elements of bathrooms."

Because sure. President of the US, everyone. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Because as we all know "we have a situation where we're looking very strongly at sinks, and showers, and other elements of bathrooms."

Because sure. President of the US, everyone. You're welcome.
    But is he looking into bidet's?

We need journalists to ask the hard hitting questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I'm tired of seeing rock bottom going deeper!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile....https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/06/us-n...mber-2019.html

Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.
    The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low and matching the lowest jobless rate since 1969.
    The end of the GM strike had a big effect, boosting employment in motor vehicles and parts by 41,300, part of an overall 54,000 gain in manufacturing.
    Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1% from a year ago, slightly above the 3% expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.
    The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low and matching the lowest jobless rate since 1969.
    The end of the GM strike had a big effect, boosting employment in motor vehicles and parts by 41,300, part of an overall 54,000 gain in manufacturing.
    Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1% from a year ago, slightly above the 3% expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.
    Bets on when this number gets reduced down again? Because they were wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

thanks Obama!

still waiting for even half of the "benifits" trump and the republicans promised for the tax give away to the rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Bets on when this number gets reduced down again? Because they were wrong?
    Maybe he can get the trains to run on time, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Maybe he can get the trains to run on time, too.
    Not when hedge fund managers are running your nation's railroads.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Not when hedge fund managers are running your nation's railroads.
    So, someone else that is unqualified for their position? Color me shocked. Kinda like the judge that just got a lifetime appointment, that has never tried a case as a judge OR a lawyer, in either civil or criminal cases, that the American Bar Association deemed unqualified to even hold a judgeship. She was just a clerk for Kavanaugh, that is why she got the nomination.

hedge fund managers...fucking useless job...

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry of the last 10 million that got a cancer diagnos only 42% had to spend all their assets to afford treatment.
    Whats better than a cardboard box as a house but keeping cancer at bay.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    thanks Obama!
    Yeah, the jobs report loses a lot when you realize I had already posted hours earlier that one good month does not a good year make. 2019 is behind every year of Obama's second term, and also, every year of Trump's first. And experts say it'll be revised down.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Don't worry of the last 10 million that got a cancer diagnos only 42% had to spend all their assets to afford treatment.
    Whats better than a cardboard box as a house but keeping cancer at bay.
    So you are saying that 42% have increased odds to not die of cancer in the future [since they have increased chance to die before they get cancer again]