Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Looking now, I remember reading an article on it but it's proving difficult to find given the extensive coverage. I'll take this one on the chin if I can't dig it up and was misremembering.

I'm a random internet poster, not a government official.

Edit: I was thinking of the Wilbur Ross comment Szechuan linked. So I was misremembering, but not too far off.
    Thank you for your honesty and integrity....rare commodities in this hyper-partisan cesspool. :thumbsup:
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Just remember one thing, United you stand and Divided you fall, there is a concerted effort to break down the foundations of the US nation from within the government itself and it starts with dividing the people and that has been done quite successfully.
    You can say that again. This country is not in good shape right now. We are at the point where its about to boil over and people just want to throw more gasoline on the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    You can say that again. This country is not in good shape right now. We are at the point where its about to boil over and people just want to throw more gasoline on the fire.
    And all of the violence is a 95/5 split from one side too. And the guy dumping the gas on the fire, is Trump.

No country is doing well with it..... Its not something you can control unless your only plan is to lockdown your country until it passes. The only thing you can do right now is rush to find a vaccine and then distribute it. This is where failure can happen depending on how fast you can manufacture and spread the vaccine out. That is literally your only 2 options at this point.
    Wasn't your original point that this outbreak will be the perfect fuel to get support for the wall? And youre right the outbreak isn't Trump's fault but his actions haven't been helpful. Cutting funding from groups who exist for this especially.

It's like if lightning struck my house. I wouldn't get shit for my house burning but I would if I saved my PC before my wife and dog

Just remember one thing, United you stand and Divided you fall, there is a concerted effort to break down the foundations of the US nation from within the government itself and it starts with dividing the people and that has been done quite successfully.
    that divide will not change at this point, unless the government starts to covertly dose people with pimozides or something.

this divide isn't just ideological anymore, it's reason vs. delusion. until you cure the just flatly wrong perception of reality on the other side, there will not be any form of unity.

Concerted effort by who?
    The coronavirus droplets?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that divide will not change at this point, unless the government starts to covertly dose people with pimozides or something.

this divide isn't just ideological anymore, it's reason vs. delusion. until you cure the just flatly wrong perception of reality on the other side, there will not be any form of unity.
    The sad this is we believe the same thing about you. What makes the left right and the right wrong other than you believing your ideology is correct? Is there some higher powerr that i missed that told someone that your ideals are the right ones to live by? There is nothing out thwere that says one side is better than the other other than your own beliefs.

it's that or damage the constitution.

give me the dems not wanting further restrictions on constitutional rights, and i will happily vote for them over any conservative, since i am not in any way fiscally conservative.
    Except it has already been shown that you and Trump despise the First Amendment. if it were up to you, you would forcefully end all religion. You have called for physical violence against all those whom you deem to be "degenerates."

So, you are lying.

So you want to subjugate your views onto someone else. If the left were closer to center on their moral ideology i would bet M4A and a lot of these social programs that will help people would go through. They sound great to a degree but what else do they come with?

The sad this is we believe the same thing about you. What makes the left right and the right wrong other than you believing your ideology is correct? Is there some higher powerr that i missed that told someone that your ideals are the right ones to live by? There is nothing out thwere that says one side is better than the other other than your own beliefs.
    it's not about the base ideals that is delusion.

anti-trump people literally think the world's ending. they think the country is actually on the verge of collapse, when the truth is that it's not. nothing has really changed that much, and nothing's really that wrong. though, corona might be here to change that soon.

you can tell me "i think X policy is better for the country" and i'll disagree but think you got the right to that thought. you cannot tell me a rock is a marshmallow and then try to make it illegal for me to deny it's a marshmallow, that is delusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Concerted effort by who?
    The coronavirus droplets?
    Corporations control the US government and have for the better part of a century or two if you have been taking notes. You would have proper healthcare by now if it was actually being run for the people as it is supposed to be.

It's odd that Trumpsters are calling on him to lie, and blame Mexico... in order to push more white nationalism.

it's not about the base ideals that is delusion.

anti-trump people literally think the world's ending. they think the country is actually on the verge of collapse, when the truth is that it's not. nothing has really changed that much, and nothing's really that wrong. though, corona might be here to change that soon.

you can tell me "i think X policy is better for the country" and i'll disagree but think you got the right to that thought. you cannot tell me a rock is a marshmallow and then try to make it illegal for me to deny it's a marshmallow, that is delusion.
    Ok im confused now. But i think both sides feel that way to a degree now because the 2 sides are so far apart on core issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's odd that Trumpsters are calling on him to lie, and blame Mexico... in order to push more white nationalism.
    Do you work in an industy thay has a lot of illegals working in it? Before i make i point i would like to know so i can word this the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Except it has already been shown that you and Trump despise the First Amendment. if it were up to you, you would forcefully end all religion. You have called for physical violence against all those whom you deem to be "degenerates."

So, you are lying.
    you can bring up dumbass bullshit from years ago as much as you want, but sometimes people have different ideals for reality vs. fantasy.

i'd prefer to live in a world where tall, pointed-eared individuals are a master race and keep me as a house-servant. does that mean i want to enact that irl? no, because it's not feasible or possible. you need to understand that sometimes people talk about what they'd like, rather than what is actually possible.

Corporations control the US government and have for the better part of a century or two if you have been taking notes. You would have proper healthcare by now if it was actually being run for the people as it is supposed to be.
    Yet if the corporations are not involved the country will go broke ultimately as there will be no reason for them to invest here if they dont have their hand in the cookie jar. Its a a sad inevitable truth but without them our country would fall apart.

Yet if the corporations are not involved the country will go broke ultimately as there will be no reason for them to invest here if they dont have their hand in the cookie jar. Its a a sad inevitable truth but without them our country would fall apart.
    the problems with corporations is that they should benefit the country, rather than their selves.

this is where, even though i plan to vote for trump, i starkly disagree with conservative policies. i truly actually believe in economic/civic nationalism, where trump only lied about believing in it. i think there should be regulatory increases, to force companies to put the american citizen first. whether it's only operating and hiring in america, or rules against catering to foreign markets over US citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    He says after proudly declaring he'll vote Trump again because Democrats make him angry....
    Only on a few things but i so strongly disagree on key points to me I accept the failing of the other over things i just cant come off of. They make me angry yes because i think a bunch of their policies are to self centered.

- - - Updated - - -

the problems with corporations is that they should benefit the country, rather than their selves.

this is where, even though i plan to vote for trump, i starkly disagree with conservative policies. i truly actually believe in economic/civic nationalism, where trump only lied about believing in it. i think there should be regulatory increases, to force companies to put the american citizen first. whether it's only operating and hiring in america, or rules against catering to foreign markets over US citizens.
    Then we are a lot closer than i thought on ideals because im in the same boat i just see a very difficult path getting there. I dont think republican policies will get us to this point but i see democrat policies pulling us further away from it.

That is the wrong attitude to have, they cannot all just up and leave it is literally impossible.

Ok im confused now. But i think both sides feel that way to a degree now because the 2 sides are so far apart on core issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you work in an industy thay has a lot of illegals working in it? Before i make i point i would like to know so i can word this the right way.
    Word it any way you like, it's all going to be a long-winded attack on capitalism.

Make them all legal, problem solved.

- - - Updated - - -

you can bring up dumbass bullshit from years ago as much as you want, but sometimes people have different ideals for reality vs. fantasy.

i'd prefer to live in a world where tall, pointed-eared individuals are a master race and keep me as a house-servant. does that mean i want to enact that irl? no, because it's not feasible or possible. you need to understand that sometimes people talk about what they'd like, rather than what is actually possible.
    Pointing out that you are flat-out lying is a pretty damn good argument. You are whining that the Democrats may do something that YOU SUPPORT. Your hatred of the First Amendment was not only demonstrated with your fascist support of religious cleansing, but also forcing companies to platform people against their will.

In the end, you are lying. There really is no way around it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is the wrong attitude to have, they cannot all just up and leave it is literally impossible.
    And even if they did, there are still people here right? People with skills? People who could start creating things, employing people, selling stuff, so on and so forth?

Corporate dependency is a sad expression of the American dream. So many people can't understand that THEY have the skills to do the work and are not dependent on an employer to gift them with a job.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.