10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    The one who was actually antagonistic to Hitler rather then those "peace in our time" guys that stringed them along to buy themselves time.

And the ones who actually bordered them.
    Wait... are you serious right now? Is that the way they teach History in Russia? The Soviet Union was Hitler's ally in the invasion of Poland. The Soviet Union invaded at the same time as Germany. What sort of revisionist nonsense are you trying to push?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    True. I admit in my recklessness I did not read anywhere that Trump is comping them (as I chuckle). So yeah if he is comping the rooms, it is a meh. If he is charging us tax payers...well corruption.
    Freedom of information act should cover seeing what the and where the costs on this trip were

I can't wait for rda latest grift.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/statu...652772865?s=19

This is corruption. This is a person deliberately putting money in the pocket of another politician.
    Not any more than Trump's AG throwing a $30K bash at a Trump property.

Or Republicans flocking to any Trump property for literally any event they can.

Or foreign officials from spending at Trump properties.

Or Trump charging the Secret Service thousands for golf carts.

Or his campaign spending copious amounts of money renting out space at his properties.

I mean, we could go on.

But what would be the fucking point when the majority of the Republican party seems to think that not only is this not an issue, this is fucking fantastic.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    There is nothing compromising about that image. It was probably taken by an eight year old KH-11 satellite that has since then been replaced by even more powerful satellites.
    It's leaking classified documents. How is that not compromising again?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    This is just one channel, for proper comparison with Trump we need the version of alternative reality where 90% of the media diss Obama all the time.
    Don't know what you're trying to spin here. Why would you need 90% of the media? Look up 8 years of scandals produced by fox news and see what they were able to find, then compare it to what the Idiot in Chief already produced in not even 3 years.

Present your findings to the class, I'd be interested to see what you deem a scandal when both presidents are compared.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

There's 0% chance he cleared it first or even bothered asking if it was okay to share. There's 100% chance that several dozen people spent a minimum of 30 mins swearing after learning that he did it.

Trump is a liability. I know some will still cling to him no matter what he does, but I'm confident that every fuckup peels off some of his support. Him posting that image probably cost him thousands of a votes all by itself.

Him golfing recently probably cost him more. Congratulating Poland cost him a few more. By the time we reach 2020 election day the only Trump voters left will be the most hardcore brainwashed people possible. He fucks up on a daily basis to varying degrees.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2019-09-03 at 06:18 AM.

The one who was actually antagonistic to Hitler rather then those "peace in our time" guys that stringed them along to buy themselves time.

And the ones who took half their land. Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Don't know what you're trying to spin here. Why would you need 90% of the media? Look up 8 years of scandals produced by fox news and see what they were able to find, then compare it to what the Idiot in Chief already produced in not even 3 years.

Present your findings to the class, I'd be interested to see what you deem a scandal when both presidents are compared.
    Why go for 3 years....just look at last/this summer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloto...ibbentrop_Pact

Sorry for bursting your bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    And the ones who took half their land. Right.
    They had an option to let others stop Hitler's advance while it wouldn't be that costly.

They chosen to not take it out of fear that those marching through to help Czechoslovakia will stay... and then their favoured allies betrayed them even though they just signed secret pact to specifically defend them from Hitler and they got themselves controlled by that feared entity they stopped before for decades anyway after millions of people died.

As delusional as it gets; and it's sad that West (and Trump's administration) is still feeding their delusions nowadays as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Wait... are you serious right now? Is that the way they teach History in Russia? The Soviet Union was Hitler's ally in the invasion of Poland.
    Nope, wasn't ally. Non-aggression pact wasn't about "allying" - not in any way more then Munich was.

Just like Western agreements, it was about stalling.

The Soviet Union invaded at the same time as Germany. What sort of revisionist nonsense are you trying to push?
    Not at the same time at all, what kind of revisionist nonsense are you peddling here?

More then two weeks later after Poland's fall was obvious, after Western allies refused to start actual war preparations (despite declaring war), and after ceasefire with Japan was signed to secure Eastern side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    That was exactly the result of Polish delusions fed by UK.

10+ Year Old Account
    They had an option to let others stop Hitler's advance while it wouldn't be that costly.

They chosen to not take it out of fear that those marching through to help Czechoslovakia will stay... and then their favoured allies betrayed them even though they just signed secret pact to specifically defend them from Hitler and they got themselves controlled by that feared entity they stopped before for decades anyway after millions of people died.

As delusional as it gets; and it's sad that West (and Trump's administration) is still feeding their delusions nowadays as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, wasn't ally. Non-aggression pact wasn't about "allying" - not in any way more then Munich was.

Just like Western agreements, it was about stalling.

Not at the same time at all, what kind of revisionist nonsense are you peddling here?

More then two weeks later after Poland's fall was obvious, after Western allies refused to start actual war preparations (despite declaring war), and after ceasefire with Japan was signed to secure Eastern side.

- - - Updated - - -

.. and polish officers were running into the bullets in katyn while brave russians tried to save them?

Wow, that's the most stupid revisionist history i've read on this board. And that says a lot.

+ points for arguing that invading Poland was totally ok, because they were already attacked by germany.

Oh and my russian friend, it was more than a non-aggression pact. It also included a division of eastern europe between germany and russia. So don't play stupid. Thanks.
    Last edited by Pannonian; 2019-09-03 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    .. and polish officers were running into the bullets in katyn while brave russians tried to save them?
    From all we know they were killed by Germans.

+ points for arguing that invading Poland was totally ok, because they were already attacked by germany.
    Worked for Poles when they annexed parts of Czechoslovakia while it was attacked by Germany.

Karmic justice and all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    Poland was screwed no matter what. Russia and Germany considered parts of it their territory that was taken from them in previous treaties/wars.
    Once Germany annexed Czechoslovakia certainly, but Czechoslovakia being powerless against Germany is on Poles (and shameful Western appeasement).

10+ Year Old Account
    From all we know they were killed by Germans.
    You in russia may learn this, but the rest of the world knows for a fact that is was russia. Or are you now arguing that Beria was in reality working for the SS?

Funny that even your parliament blamed it on Stalin in 2010. You should get more accurate talking points from your officer.

And yeah, annexing is totally cool. No wonder Ukraine had it coming. Am I right?

You in russia may learn this, but the rest of the world knows for a fact that is was russia. Or are you now arguing that Beria was in reality working for the SS?
    From which facts specifically do you know it was USSR?

Physical evidence - bullets used, execution methods, witness reports and so on - points to Germans.

Funny that even your parliament blamed it on Stalin in 2010. You should get more accurate talking points from your officer.
    Do you always agree with your parliament? Does it decide how you approach history in your country?

10+ Year Old Account
    From which facts specifically do you know it was USSR?

Physical evidence - bullets used, execution methods, witness reports and so on - points to Germans.

Do you always agree with your parliament? Does it decide how you approach history in your country?
    Well, multiple investigations came to the conclusion. Gorbatschow admitted to it in 1990 and the Duma in 2010. I don't know. Everyone agress on this? I don't know which wild conspiracy theory you want to push here, but who committed Katyn isn't really a debate.

Even Putin attended a memorial service there. I mean... are you seriously trying to blame this on the germans?

Goddamn brits! It's totally their fault that the nazis and soviets invaded them! /s

- - - Updated - - -

Well, multiple investigations came to the conclusion. Gorbatschow admitted to it in 1990 and the Duma in 2010. I don't know. Everyone agress on this? I don't know which wild conspiracy theory you want to push here, but who committed Katyn isn't really a debate.

Even Putin attended a memorial service there. I mean... are you seriously trying to blame this on the germans?
    He tried pushing MH17 on a Ukranian jet, based on a photo from a computer game

Well, multiple investigations came to the conclusion.
    So you actually do not know which facts support this version and which facts contradict it?

Entire idea hinges on documents with marks of being later fraud, and re-interpreting prisoner movement documents as movement for execution (despite those prisoners actually working on building things later).

Gorbatschow admitted to it in 1990 and the Duma in 2010. I don't know. Everyone agress on this? I don't know which wild conspiracy theory you want to push here, but who committed Katyn isn't really a debate.
    Neither Gorbachev nor Duma are historians with forensic background.

NKVD executing prisoners with German pistols using German ammo in thousands to blame it on Germans later? Pure fiction.

Yes, it was done by Germans as we see from available forensic data.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you actually do not know which facts support this version and which facts contradict it?

Entire idea hinges on documents with marks of being later fraud, and re-interpreting prisoner movement documents as movement for execution (despite those prisoners actually working on building things later).

Neither Gorbachev nor Duma are historians with forensic background.

NKVD executing prisoners with German pistols using German ammo in thousands to blame it on Germans later? Pure fiction.

Yes, it was done by Germans as we see from available forensic data.
    There are no versions. There is the truth, and there is a stupid conspiracy theory which has been proven false for the past 70 years. Go troll somewhere else with your conspiracy theories.

There are no versions. There is the truth, and there is a stupid conspiracy theory which has been proven false for the past 70 years. Go troll somewhere else with your conspiracy theories.
    Yes, there is one truth - Germans did it; and then there is political convenience that obscures it and forces people to claim black is white.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-09-03 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Conspiracy theory