Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    you making excuses for him cause he sure ignores the rights literal psychotic (and criminal) behavior, apparently pandering to "woke" niches is a worse offense then actual crimes and disregard for the constitution.
    only thing i've seen from the right is the same cringey boomer humor stuff that the right's done my entire life. half the things these fox hosts say could be on those shirts with flames and skulls and guns on them.

there's typical side taking, of course, that's been the case since forever. but some people acknowledge actual problems, and others are rather centrist. there's definitely people out there that are orangemangood, and that's a problem, but they are way outnumbered by the orangemanbad people. tucker carlson seems alright sometimes, at least he had some pretty good opinions on the soleimani situation. to an extent at least, imo, no opinion outside of "leave, never go back" is a good opinion on the middle east situation.

Another right-winger in here who claims to be a Woke Independent and that attacking the left and only the left, while spewing alt-right talking points is Independent.
    “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States…. [It is] nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’”

-Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Ugh

Worse than Illinois Nazis.

And if any group should be against Nazis almost as much as the Jews, it's the Slavs . . .
    But then it is documented some Slavs appreciated the Nazis being against the Jews, even lent a hand every now and then. So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    only thing i've seen from the right is the same cringey boomer humor stuff that the right's done my entire life. half the things these fox hosts say could be on those shirts with flames and skulls and guns on them.

there's typical side taking, of course, that's been the case since forever. but some people acknowledge actual problems, and others are rather centrist. there's definitely people out there that are orangemangood, and that's a problem, but they are way outnumbered by the orangemanbad people. tucker carlson seems alright sometimes, at least he had some pretty good opinions on the soleimani situation. to an extent at least, imo, no opinion outside of "leave, never go back" is a good opinion on the middle east situation.
    so didn't pay attention at all to the senate this week? gotcha. Keep putting your head in the sand.

Tucker isn't "typical side taking" he's squarely in the sycophant category, really don't have to further then is conspiracy peddling from uranium one to Seth Rich, IRS, or my all time personal fav crazy conspiracy: jade helm
    Last edited by Stormspellz; 2020-02-08 at 08:55 PM.

NEW: @realdonaldtrump
    ’s company charges Trump’s own Secret Service agents while they protect him — at rates as high as $650/night for a room and $17,000/month for a cottage. Taxpayers pay

This might have been posted a few pages back, but again the emoluments, the corruption. This is just reporting we have, since you know the Trump administration is trying to hide this as best as they can.

Trumpkins I believe you were upset about the Clinton Foundation and their possible corruption. This is actual corruption. Are you upset?
    “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States…. [It is] nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’”

-Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    ’s company charges Trump’s own Secret Service agents while they protect him — at rates as high as $650/night for a room and $17,000/month for a cottage. Taxpayers pay

This might have been posted a few pages back, but again the emoluments, the corruption. This is just reporting we have, since you know the Trump administration is trying to hide this as best as they can.

Trumpkins I believe you were upset about the Clinton Foundation and their possible corruption. This is actual corruption. Are you upset?
    He can't hear you over the sound of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

@derpkitteh What's your excuse for your God Emperors corruption?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Warchief

The fact that you are - rightfully - upset is all the justification they need for them to see this as a 'good' thing. Trump making people 'mad' is all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    @derpkitteh What's your excuse for your God Emperors corruption?
    he's not mine. i don't particularly like him other than finding the rage surrounding him funny sometimes and agreeing with a couple policies. i'm not a conservative and don't like most things conservatives do, fiscally at least. some socially, too.

as for the corruption, i think if he's gonna stay at maralago, they should wave the fees for him and his retinue. though i mean, he doesn't own it anymore, and therefore can't dictate that they let him stay free. but whatever family member owns it should realize the optics and make their rooms free. if it's intentional, or higher than normal guest prices, then they should look into it. i don't think it's impeachable though, if that's what you're getting at.

So many posts wasted on Tim Pool nonsense.... Why do people get so sucked into shit like that? Does nothing but derail.

In the meantime,Trump tries to defend his hilarious use of bronzer;

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    So many posts wasted on Tim Pool nonsense.... Why do people get so sucked into shit like that? Does nothing but derail.

Reminder, the photo was taken by the WH photographer.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Trump has since spent more than 342 days — a third of his presidency — at his private clubs and hotels.”

Yes a Maddow tweet but from the article I posted earlier.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52089009

Pretty damn amazing a third of his Presidency is vacationing at his spots. Besides as he stated he will work harder than any other President, this again shows it is about his business. Besides the money spent by our tax paying dollars, include the money generated by people who know they can influence him by spending money at his businesses.

- - - Updated - - -

The best is the bot tweets (I hope they are bot tweets) calling him the best looking President ever. He has all his teeth, etc.

-Isaac Asimov

Has there been anyone apart from Trump and his Twitter bots that has proven that it's photoshopped? I mean, I can believe that someone would photoshop it to make him look worse, but I can also believe just as easily that he's that fucking stupid and lazy when applying his bronzer. I just don't want to be pushing a photoshopped image as real when I'm telling the world how fucking horrible he is.

he's not mine. i don't particularly like him other than finding the rage surrounding him funny sometimes and agreeing with a couple policies. i'm not a conservative and don't like most things conservatives do, fiscally at least. some socially, too.

as for the corruption, i think if he's gonna stay at maralago, they should wave the fees for him and his retinue. though i mean, he doesn't own it anymore, and therefore can't dictate that they let him stay free. but whatever family member owns it should realize the optics and make their rooms free. if it's intentional, or higher than normal guest prices, then they should look into it. i don't think it's impeachable though, if that's what you're getting at.
    wow, that you actually typed that

either you believe that PROLIFIC liar gave up control with no proof.
    Or you are PURPOSELY lying to us all

neither puts you as someone that should be listened to
    Last edited by D Luniz; 2020-02-09 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    wow, that you actually typed that

either you believe that PROLIFIC liar gave up control with no proof.
    Or you are PURPOSELY lying to us all

neither puts you as someone that should be listened to
    i mean, i'm pretty sure it's all in his son's hands now. which is basically him owning it, but still technically not him owning it.

i mean, i'm pretty sure it's all in his son's hands now. which is basically him owning it, but still technically not him owning it.
    purposely lying to us all then

and for the record, he owns majority stake in it, his son just has to report to him, jr doesnt get to make decisions for the company without his sayso

Where on Earth are you getting the idea that Trump doesn't own Mar-a-Lago? (Is this new rightwing humblebrag propaganda about their cult leader? I confess I've long since given up on keeping up with it.) It's owned by The Trump Organization - a collection of shell companies of which Donald J. Trump, so-called President of the United States, is the sole or principal owner; Donald Trump claims to have handed over leadership of the organization to his children, and while there are reasons to doubt the complete truth of that claim (for example, his sons are still Executive Vice-Presidents of the Trump Org, and while Donald is now listed as Founder instead of Chairman and President, no one else occupies either of those titles), there certainly has been no public or announced transfer of ownership to anyone. Are you alleging that Donald Trump himself is an employee of the Trump Org, and that it and he are secretly owned by some other person or group, such as a collection of shady Russian oligarchs? (That seems at least plausible, but there is no public evidence for it beyond the circumstantial.)

As for impeachability... this is about as impeachable as it gets: Article II, Section 7 (one of the two Emoluments Clauses in the US Constitution (the other is the Titles of Nobility Clause), both of which Donald Trump has always been in violation of) states,
    The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.
    And, to head of the excuses, the legal definition in US law is very, very clear,
    The profit arising from office or employment; that which is received as a compensation for services, or which is annexed to the possession of office as salary, fees, and perquisites; advantage; gain, public or private. Webster. Any perquisite,advantage, profit, or gain arising from the possession of an office.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Nepotism is usually regarded as a form of corruption.

he did nothing but shittalk trump to the ukrainian government... for that matter, so did the yavonavitch woman.
    Do you have a source for this that's not a youtube video? Also, talking shit about someone isn't reason for being fired , especially when we know Trump fired them for telling the TRUTH about Trump, which is not "shittalk-ing".

- - - Updated - - -

No, it's not. He refused to step away from any of his businesses. How you got the reverse is astounding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Nepotism is usually regarded as a form of corruption.
    Shh, that gets in the way of totally not supporting Trump.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Where on Earth are you getting the idea that Trump doesn't own Mar-a-Lago? (Is this new rightwing humblebrag propaganda about their cult leader? I confess I've long since given up on keeping up with it.) It's owned by The Trump Organization - a collection of shell companies of which Donald J. Trump, so-called President of the United States, is the sole or principal owner; Donald Trump claims to have handed over leadership of the organization to his children, and while there are reasons to doubt the complete truth of that claim (for example, his sons are still Executive Vice-Presidents of the Trump Org, and while Donald is now listed as Founder instead of Chairman and President, no one else occupies either of those titles), there certainly has been no public or announced transfer of ownership to anyone. Are you alleging that Donald Trump himself is an employee of the Trump Org, and that it and he are secretly owned by some other person or group, such as a collection of shady Russian oligarchs? (That seems at least plausible, but there is no public evidence for it beyond the circumstantial.)

As for impeachability... this is about as impeachable as it gets: Article II, Section 7 (one of the two Emoluments Clauses in the US Constitution (the other is the Titles of Nobility Clause), both of which Donald Trump has always been in violation of) states, And, to head of the excuses, the legal definition in US law is very, very clear,
    idk, last i'd heard about trump's business stuff was like 2016 or 2017 at the latest. i remember people talking about it.

but like i said, even if it is in his son's hands, it's basically in his. whoever's in charge of it should consider the optics of the situation and correct it.

also, i kinda hope the next dem to get elected is exactly like this. i mean, all politicians are like this(this is what should make you all angry enough to rise against our system), trump's just bad at hiding it. but i mean just like this, right out in the open. i'd like to see how much anybody actually cares about it when it's the other side. at the very least, it'd be entertaining.