1. #39721
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Ah ok. I thought you were a Bernie fan for some reason.

    Never mind then, you are consistently delusional, and threatening to shoot people who are just doing their jobs is pretty on brand. It is fortunate for everyone that the first people to resort to violence are typically really bad at it, and the police tend to round them up pretty quickly.
    Your missing the point... you are looking at this like the world may not be turned on its head in the next 24 months where its not like it is now... you are sadly unprepared. And I shoot every weekend on my property im good at 300 yards in a quarter sized spread. I hunt a lot too by the way so its for a worst case scenario. Do people not get that this could go there if this economy tanks? All you people in major cities are going to suffer and I don't want people looting what I worked to build that's all.

  2. #39722
    Scarab Lord Thekri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Because we are trying to prevent a massive collapse. This has nothing to do with normal daily life. People who are buying ammo and guns are buying them for self defense from people who are unprepared. I cant believe many are buying for use to raid others, come on. I have a full pig and cow in my freezer. Bought way before this happened. I have a small farm with live stock and gardens so yes I am willing to protect myself from looters if shit really goes bad. I did not work tirelessly on my homestead for the last 5 years to support others who are not family or friends. Yes people have prepared for this its not our fault others have not.
    Only you weren't discussing shooting raiders, you were discussing shooting bank employees. Murdering people is bad, this is pretty basic stuff. If you do start murdering people, then you are a danger to society, and the police will have to lock you up. This is how society works.

    Also, come off this talk of "Raiders", this is a pandemic, not a Fallout style apocalypse.
    "We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine." DJT- Jan 22, 2020
    "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done." DJT- Feb 26, 2020
    “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” DJT- Feb 27, 2020

  3. #39723
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If you were prepared for the worst case, then you'd be able to pay off your debts. What you are saying, is that you are not prepared, and you are willing to murder people as a result.
    No Im not saying that. Im prepared to protect my family in a worst case scenario. Wouldn't you? Or would you just beg the government to take care of you when they run out of resources like in 1929? It looks like we are on track to head back to that.

  4. #39724
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Ah ok. I thought you were a Bernie fan for some reason.

    Never mind then, you are consistently delusional, and threatening to shoot people who are just doing their jobs is pretty on brand. It is fortunate for everyone that the first people to resort to violence are typically really bad at it, and the police tend to round them up pretty quickly.
    Can't we just stop with the Bernie fan discrimination? They are good folks who want the best for the country. Much better than Biden fans for sure.

  5. #39725
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Ok just a bit to respond to here. I am not a socialist I support Trump and I actually don't have that much of a problem with the way he has handled it post this thing getting out of control. His response at first was bad, simply bad. That being said I don't know what anyone expected him to do in the beginning that would have resulted any better.
    Not firing the pandemic team, listening to people that know better, not contradicting experts, not downplaying the virus, actually testing early and NOT not testing early to try and seem like the virus wasn't a big deal in an attempt to make reelection chances higher, accepting tests from WHO, him stopping himself from being a dumb ass, not being a dumb ass, and most importantly NOT BEING A DUMB ASS.

    (If it wasn't clear I'm calling Trump a dumb ass.)

    Don't even go there with the whole fucking "what was he supposed to do" 'cause that argument is so fucking dumb that its sixth generation inbred.

    They will need the biggest bail out and im sorry but yes Trump would be in line for a bail out just like any other company in those fields. This just needs to be accepted.
    Under what pretext should Trump also get a bail out? Why should we keep giving that failure of a businessman even more of our money? What makes his gaudy hotels and golf courses important for us to protect?

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  6. #39726
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Only you weren't discussing shooting raiders, you were discussing shooting bank employees. Murdering people is bad, this is pretty basic stuff. If you do start murdering people, then you are a danger to society, and the police will have to lock you up. This is how society works.

    Also, come off this talk of "Raiders", this is a pandemic, not a Fallout style apocalypse.
    No I agree and would not use it to murder people. That's not what I am saying. The fear comes from banks collapsing and seizing back property even if a loan is not defaulted on which can happen if they so choose in a desperate situation if the land is deemed needed by them. Luckily im far enough off the beaten path and my land hasn't been evaluated since I bought it. I am talking about worst case scenario where the banks begin to fail.

  7. #39727
    What I just cannot understand is why his approval rating is going up.

  8. #39728
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Your missing the point... you are looking at this like the world may not be turned on its head in the next 24 months where its not like it is now... you are sadly unprepared. And I shoot every weekend on my property im good at 300 yards in a quarter sized spread. I hunt a lot too by the way so its for a worst case scenario. Do people not get that this could go there if this economy tanks? All you people in major cities are going to suffer and I don't want people looting what I worked to build that's all.
    We're now at this point where you are humble bragging how good at shooting you are. Fucking Christ.

    We went from "I'll shoot the bank employees, whom work for the place I owe money to" to "I hunt" to "I'm really good at shooting" to "I'm prepared, but also not prepared to have fully paid off the bank, but at least I have a frozen pig."

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  9. #39729
    Scarab Lord Thekri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Can't we just stop with the Bernie fan discrimination? They are good folks who want the best for the country. Much better than Biden fans for sure.
    Not discriminating against Bernie fans, I just thought I remembered him being one, which is why I found the shit very amusing. He wasn't one, so no harm done. I actually highly disagree with what a lot of people on this forum have been doing by shitting on Bernie or Biden. All on the same team, no reason to get nasty to each other.
    "We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine." DJT- Jan 22, 2020
    "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done." DJT- Feb 26, 2020
    “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” DJT- Feb 27, 2020

  10. #39730
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Not firing the pandemic team, listening to people that know better, not contradicting experts, not downplaying the virus, actually testing early and NOT not testing early to try and seem like the virus wasn't a big deal in an attempt to make reelection chances higher, accepting tests from WHO, him stopping himself from being a dumb ass, not being a dumb ass, and most importantly NOT BEING A DUMB ASS.

    (If it wasn't clear I'm calling Trump a dumb ass.)

    Don't even go there with the whole fucking "what was he supposed to do" 'cause that argument is so fucking dumb that its sixth generation inbred.



    Under what pretext should Trump also get a bail out? Why should we keep giving that failure of a businessman even more of our money? What makes his gaudy hotels and golf courses important for us to protect?
    Your right his response wasn't up to par. But I don't think there was ever a way of stopping this once it broke initial containment in china. We do business all over the world and it was eventually going to reach us. No country has faired well that relies on other countries economically. This was inevitable.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    We're now at this point where you are humble bragging how good at shooting you are. Fucking Christ.

    We went from "I'll shoot the bank employees, whom work for the place I owe money to" to "I hunt" to "I'm really good at shooting" to "I'm prepared, but also not prepared to have fully paid off the bank, but at least I have a frozen pig."
    So your rich then I assume. Or naïve? Or you just expect things to go back to normal soon. Which is it. What are your thoughts on how this will all play out? I laid out mine. We are headed back to 1929 if we don't bail out big business and the working class.

  11. #39731
    The Insane Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    18,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    ...when they run out of resources like in 1929? It looks like we are on track to head back to that.
    Thanks, Trump.

  12. #39732
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Thanks, Trump.
    And he did what to most states unemployment insurance. Its not going to last much longer at the rates some states are at right now. Also when the federal gov passes it so independent contractors can collect numbers will only go up. Where do you expect states to get the money from. Just print more im assuming. A lot of small businesses are not going to survive this or be willing to reopen. Noone saw this type of economic crash coming. This is not something anyone could have planned for. Also if the US falls I expect a lot of the rest of the world to follow suit.

  13. #39733
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    No Im not saying that. Im prepared to protect my family in a worst case scenario. Wouldn't you? Or would you just beg the government to take care of you when they run out of resources like in 1929? It looks like we are on track to head back to that.
    If you really wanted to protect your family, you'd be able to pay off your debts. When push comes to shove, are you really prepared to shoot at police officers when you are the one in the wrong? That makes you the bad guy, and it makes you the problem.

    Pay. Your. Debts.

    Between the two of us, who wants the government to take care of us?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Can't we just stop with the Bernie fan discrimination? They are good folks who want the best for the country. Much better than Biden fans for sure.
    The irony of this comment is off the charts.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Your missing the point... you are looking at this like the world may not be turned on its head in the next 24 months where its not like it is now... you are sadly unprepared. And I shoot every weekend on my property im good at 300 yards in a quarter sized spread. I hunt a lot too by the way so its for a worst case scenario. Do people not get that this could go there if this economy tanks? All you people in major cities are going to suffer and I don't want people looting what I worked to build that's all.
    But, refusing to pay your debts is no different than looting someone else's property.

    That's the part you cannot seem to grasp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  14. #39734
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If you really wanted to protect your family, you'd be able to pay off your debts. When push comes to shove, are you really prepared to shoot at police officers when you are the one in the wrong? That makes you the bad guy, and it makes you the problem.

    Pay. Your. Debts.

    Between the two of us, who wants the government to take care of us?

    - - - Updated - - -



    The irony of this comment is off the charts.
    I have no debt other than my mortgage by the way. Its the last thing I am paying off right now. Only bought my first home 5 years ago so a bit more time on my 30 year mortgage. No I will not shoot cops nor do I expect my small town to do much in the way of bank seizures if shit hits the fan per say. I am only worried about bank siezures to protect their assets. This is a different time than 1929 and I don't understand how people do not see this fact. If we go into a depression it will not be like then it will be 10x worse.

  15. #39735
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    I have no debt other than my mortgage by the way. Its the last thing I am paying off right now. Only bought my first home 5 years ago so a bit more time on my 30 year mortgage. No I will not shoot cops nor do I expect my small town to do much in the way of bank seizures if shit hits the fan per say. I am only worried about bank siezures to protect their assets. This is a different time than 1929 and I don't understand how people do not see this fact. If we go into a depression it will not be like then it will be 10x worse.
    And yet, you said you'd shoot people who came to collect on a debt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  16. #39736
    Tx Lt Gov Dan Patrick says grandparents would be willing to die to save the economy for their grandchildren https://t.co/wC3Ngvtsbj
    https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/s...129346050?s=19

    I posted just yesterday about market > lives. I guess they (cult of Trump) really are floating out the idea of sacrifice your life for the dear leader's electability.

    Oh this was said on Fox News. We all know where their demographic leans.

    Let’s get back to work, let’s get back to living, let’s be smart about it, and those of us who are 70 plus, we’ll take care of ourselves. But don’t sacrifice the country," Texas GOP Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said. https://t.co/X6r3dp0Sga
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...171355649?s=19

    More context to what he said.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2020-03-24 at 02:10 PM.
    “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States…. [It is] nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’”

    -Isaac Asimov

  17. #39737
    The Insane Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    18,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/s...129346050?s=19

    I posted just yesterday about market > lives. I guess they (cult of Trump) really are floating out the idea of sacrifice your life for the dear leader's electability.

    Oh this was said on Fox News. We all know where their demographic leans.
    At his age (69) and with the fact he himself is a grandparent, he can do us all a favor and be the first to kick the bucket for his grandkids.

  18. #39738
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Because we are trying to prevent a massive collapse. This has nothing to do with normal daily life. People who are buying ammo and guns are buying them for self defense from people who are unprepared. I cant believe many are buying for use to raid others, come on. I have a full pig and cow in my freezer. Bought way before this happened. I have a small farm with live stock and gardens so yes I am willing to protect myself from looters if shit really goes bad. I did not work tirelessly on my homestead for the last 5 years to support others who are not family or friends. Yes people have prepared for this its not our fault others have not.
    You aren't talking about protection your home against raiders and looters. You're going all Molon Labe on the fucking banker whose coming to collect. That's specifically what I'm talking about. There are a few gun owners who are absolutely giddy with the idea they can shoot someone cuz manly man or someshit. Anyway that's getting off topic

  19. #39739

  20. #39740
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    You aren't talking about protection your home against raiders and looters. You're going all Molon Labe on the fucking banker whose coming to collect. That's specifically what I'm talking about. There are a few gun owners who are absolutely giddy with the idea they can shoot someone cuz manly man or someshit. Anyway that's getting off topic
    Very much so this is honestly not about me or what one random person on the internet will be willing to do in a situation. But things are looking a little better this morning. I am wondering what the democrats gave up to get over sight of the 500 billion. Which was no big deal im betting the republicans added that in planning to drop it to get a lot of these random things that the dems added to this bill that have nothing to do with recovery from Covid19. It will be interesting in the next few hours to see what was dropped from it. But it seems like that 500 billion is staying in the stimulus just with oversight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •