Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I want to see the results. I’m betting he’s average.
    maybe that is why he is so angry all the time because it is below average

Last edited by vipers; 2017-10-10 at 02:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    maybe this why he is so angry all the time when it is below average

vide]
    Lol. But his hands are yuge just ask his wife or Mark Rubio
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Newsflash: Trump makes a joke, butt-hurt, liberal mmo-c posters triggered. More at 11.
    Newsflash: Trump does or says something stupid, and his ignorant followers line up to defend and deflect. More at 11.

Deleted
    Less fake news please.

He didn't call him a moron...he called him a Fucking moron

Terribly unfair comparing actual morons to trump, by the way.
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2017-10-10 at 03:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Newsflash: Trump makes a joke, butt-hurt, liberal mmo-c posters triggered. More at 11.
    For it to be a joke there has to be at least an attempt at humour. There was clearly none here.

Deleted
    Actually, I am going to move this to Politics. Due to the nature of the topic, I think it's the more fitting choice than General Off-Topic.
    Also, please remember to keep the discussion civil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    someone should really take him up on his iq test
    I'm taking bets that when filling in the 'sex' box next to the 'name' box trump writes 'yes please'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Newsflash: Trump does or says something stupid, and his ignorant followers line up to defend and deflect. More at 11.
    Like his 'joke' about the disabled reporter?

The issue with this statement is that many people on MMOC are of the opinion if you don't disagree with all things Trump or if you don't immaturely make fun of him you are labeled a "supporter" of him. And even sometimes an "ignorant follower".
    What some people fail to realize is there are a great many people in the world that just aren't as polarized by him as they are. Be it against him or with him. It really was the same way with the last administration as well. We had people on each extremes showing the biasness and calling each other people names. And then you had people in the middle observing it all laughing at the foolishness from both sides.

You'll notice, the President is unable to talk about policy...

I guess the media is hoping people will wake up to how terrible of a person and President he truly is. Of course, his supporters will never admit it, which is hilarious. But hey, at least they can try and blame their ignorance on the media.
    Bill Clinton is one of the most beloved Democratic Presidents of all time and cheated on his wife at least once that was proven in court, and people call Trump a horrible person because of after 2 years of digging to find something, ANYTHING to make him lose the election they found a tape where he said "when you're famous they let you do anything, even grab em by the pussy" and thats apparently the worst thing he's ever said in his life.

I've said worse things than that in my life. I'm probably sure you have to, and that's the reason he's horrible? I really, really don't understand this whole "I know Trump is secretly satan if I could just get close enough to take off his rubber mask they'd see!"

It really makes you look just delusional.

Also, you guys really need to get your narrative straight and tell me is he a bumbling fool stupider than George Bush or a Criminal Mastermind that is so devious and powerful he's be able to keep the Russian conspiracy, sexual abuse, other criminal activities from not only Hillary Clinton but the entire Democratic Party, the never-trumpers, CNN, MSNBC, the NYT, the BBC, and the people in the Government that don't like him.

Because I'm getting mixed signals here.
    Last edited by Strangewayes; 2017-10-10 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    The issue with this statement is that many people on MMOC are of the opinion if you don't disagree with all things Trump or if you don't immaturely make fun of him you are labeled a "supporter" of him. And even sometimes an "ignorant follower".
    What some people fail to realize is there are a great many people in the world that just aren't as polarized by him as they are. Be it against him or with him. It really was the same way with the last administration as well. We had people on each extremes showing the biasness and calling each other people names. And then you had people in the middle observing it all laughing at the foolishness from both sides.
    Well, when all one tries to do is deflect whenever someone says something negative, they will call you a Trump supporter. It's a rather common tactic, and it's basically shitposting in order to avoid talking about the actual subject. They wish to intercede in order to derail. Once again, that attempt to deflect is a sign of support. Sorry, the clear attempts to not talk about something are not fooling anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it a shit how? That is not a 'shitshow'

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm betting it's rigged by the liberal media!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    maybe that is why he is so angry all the time because it is below average

Aren't half of people below average?

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Bill Clinton is one of the most beloved Democratic Presidents of all time and cheated on his wife at least once that was proven in court, and people call Trump a horrible person because of after 2 years of digging to find something, ANYTHING to make him lose the election they found a tape where he said "when you're famous they let you do anything, even grab em by the pussy" and thats apparently the worst thing he's ever said in his life.

I've said worse things than that in my life. I'm probably sure you have to, and that's the reason he's horrible? I really, really don't understand this whole "I know Trump is secretly satan if I could just get close enough to take off his rubber mask they'd see!"

Actually, there's tons of dirt on Trump. There's him admitting he likes to barge on beauty pageant contestants when they are naked. The only problem... some of them were underage. Sorry, I don't brag about sexually harassing and sexually assaulting women to people who are complete strangers. You may do that, but I do not.

Trump is a shitty person by most reasonable standards. Many women have accused him of sexual assault and harassment, including his ex wife. His own words help to corroborate their stories. He's a race-baiting asshole, who panders to racist dickheads. He's an authoritarian who has no problems infringing on the freedoms of others. Let's not forget the fact that he ran a sham college in order to bilk money out of students. Shall I go on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since most "IQ Tests" are designed to favor rich white guys, he better be above average.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Aren't half of people below average?
    No, that's a median. Math, yo!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, there's tons of dirt on Trump. There's him admitting he likes to barge on beauty pageant contestants when they are naked. The only problem... some of them were underage. Sorry, I don't brag about sexually harassing and sexually assaulting women to people who are complete strangers. You may do that, but I do not.

Trump is a shitty person by most reasonable standards. Many women have accused him of sexual assault and harassment, including his ex wife. His own words help to corroborate their stories. He's a race-baiting asshole, who panders to racist dickheads. He's an authoritarian who has no problems infringing on the freedoms of others. Let's not forget the fact that he ran a sham college in order to bilk money out of students. Shall I go on?
    A response from Dolan himself:

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post

The ridiculous part is people wanted to impeached him even before he even took office.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    How is it a shit how? That is not a 'shitshow'
    Well considering you support slavery, things would have to be pretty bad before you consider it a shitshow.