Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    "I call them out all the time, just like I called myself out for wanting to shoot bankers if they were to come and take my home." Seriously, stop bringing up your boogeyman Antifa when they have nothing to do with any of the topics being brought up here. If you want to make an Antifa thread then go do that.
    So you defend antifa but not BLM, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    These are terrorists. Plain and simple.
    Isn't that a silencer on #1's weapon? I thought silencers were illegal except outside of what is considered legal use. Isn't intimidation / threat of violence illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Nope, it does not. Every BLM or Black Panther, would have been shot before even stepping on city hall steps, if they were armed as such. We have had black people shot over cell phones, kids over plastic guns... Anyone else, would have been shot by police.
    Or they did the right thing and informed the security ahead of time and let them know what their intentions were. Ever think of that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Or they did the right thing and informed the security ahead of time and let them know what their intentions were. Ever think of that?
    Are you insane? Like, really, do you think any security worth its name would just take assurance over a phone that the people coming in armed with semi-automatic weapons are just there for show and will cause no harm?

I mean, if the security in US government facilities is trained to just believe whoever calls them then your country is seriously fucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Isn't that a silencer on #1's weapon?
    1) Technically it's called a "suppressor" Silencers don't exist.

2) They're legal in Michigan.

"Michigan joins the majority of states allowing noise suppressors for lawful firearms users while continuing to afford law enforcement the ability to prosecute those who break the law and place public safety at risk," said Hillsdale County Prosecutor Neal Brady.

"The use of suppressors will help keep the peace in areas of lawful firearm use," said Barry County Sheriff Dar Leaf. "While you can never completely silence a firearm, muffling the sound will be appreciated by neighbors in the vicinity of lawful firearm use."

Its the same as any political stunt. Security had to have been informed of what was happening or they would have been dealt with. This was a way more peaceful protest than most of the BLM or Antifa rallies. They are all over the news due to the guns so yes i think their props actually did work.
    They are perceived as people that threatened to kill democrats in office. The people that I have talked to hate their guts and think they are pure evil and a threat to America. People that are generally NOT political in nature brought up this kind of hatred voluntarily.

It is also 100% clear that the protestors would have been shot dead if they were black.

This was the most successful anti-gun and anti-white supremacist activity that has been staged in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Are you insane? Like, really, do you think any security worth its name would just take assurance over a phone that the people coming in armed with semi-automatic weapons are just there for show and will cause no harm?

I mean, if the security in US government facilities is trained to just believe whoever calls them then your country is seriously fucked.
    So security is so weak these people were able to enter, no gun fire needed, and just do what they want? No swat team no police called? Or is it more feasible that they showed their guns were not loaded, explained the situation and were given the go ahead as a non violent protest? Which one makes more sense?

15+ Year Old Account
    So security is so weak these people were able to enter, no gun fire needed, and just do what they want? No swat team no police called? Or is it more feasible that they showed their guns were not loaded, explained the situation and were given the go ahead as a non violent protest? Which one makes more sense?
    Yeah, nothing makes sense, I guess security was in on it, I mean, who even lets someone with a gun come close enough to show that it is not loaded? Seriously, how staged was all of this?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Yeah, nothing makes sense, I guess security was in on it, I mean, who even lets someone with a gun come close enough to show that it is not loaded? Seriously, how staged was all of this?
    It was 100% staged. They would not have gotten in had they not had followed all of the rules. They informed everyone their intent and wait gor it were given permission to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assertion made without evidence. Please post constructively.

On topic: McConnell is now the subject of a judicial investigation, specifically, about whether he pressured a DC judge to retire so he could replace the DC judge with a Kentucky judge, who's been a judge since alllllllllllll the way back in October.

Demand Justice, a progressive judicial watchdog group, requested a postponement of Wednesday’s scheduled hearing on the nomination of Walker.

“The hearing on Walker’s nomination should not go forward until we know the truth about what ethical lines Mitch McConnell crossed to get Walker this seat," Demand Justice said in a statement. “McConnell should come clean about whether and when he contacted Judge Thomas Griffith prior to his sudden retirement.”

On Friday, Sri Srinivasan, the chief justice of the court to which Walker has been nominated, issued a public order asking U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts to transfer to another circuit after Demand Justice’s allegation.
    "What the fuck?"

That's gotta be a typo or something. No way did someone ask a SCOTUS Chief Justice to leave. Perhaps he meant "transfer Walker"?

The New York Times has reported that McConnell has allegedly pressured judges to retire in time for President Trump to fill their vacancies this term. A spokesperson for McConnell’s office told The Hill that the senator, “looks forward to watching Judge Walker’s confirmation hearing this week.”

Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee sent Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) a letter last week urging him to delay the hearing, which will come two days after the Senate returns from a five-week recess. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) has brought up concerns about Walker's qualifications.

"The rumor is he wants to put a judge on the calendar whose claim to fame seems to be that he worked for [Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.)] as a staffer. ... The ABA [American Bar Association] rated him unqualified," Schumer said Monday during an interview with "Morning Joe.”

At the time of his October confirmation, the ABA rated Walker "not qualified," saying that the "Standing Committee believes that Mr. Walker does not presently have the requisite trial or litigation experience or its equivalent."
    We all saw...well, not this, but the rush to fill judge seats coming. And because it's not happening fast enough, allegedly, McConnell might be asking qualified judges to step down for younger, but unqualified, replacements.

I look forward to hearing more about this matter. I'll actually be relieved if it turns out to be false -- because this sounds corrupt as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Do we have any actual facts/source son how staged this whole thing was? Rather than just what people think.
    No shots were fired... They walked right in.. Stop me when any of this seems off

No shots were fired... They walked right in.. Stop me when any of this seems off
    Why are gutter trash like this allowed to post conspiracy theories here? Yo mods, do your jobs please.

I feel like they would've released a statement or something saying "yes we allowed the very manly men and not cosplaying larpers to bring their pewpews into the building cuz we just thought they were so cool and manly"

Sure no shots were fired but intimidation is a thing especially when dealing with someone whose basically a child.

10+ Year Old Account
    This Reuters report reveals yet more risks of re-opening the economy:

1) Stores will just choose to stay closed, and
    2) Customers will just choose to stay home.

People rushing out to re-open will end up costing themselves money and could lead to further layoffs.

The focus of the article is Texas and their phased re-opening, such as "restaurants can be at 20% capacity".

So you defend antifa but not BLM, why?
    I'm not defending a damn thing, just calling you out for a whole ton of whataboutism and bringing up shit that has nothing to do with any topic here. You keep trying though, one day you might get close to getting it.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you honestly believe that each one of them were inspected thoroughly by security to look for bullets? Seriously?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Reminder that the US President cares nothing for the democracy in the country. He just blatantly admits to obstruction.
    It does seem that the Party of Trump, completely out of facts and evidence to back any of their policies, are left with "Democrats want people to die".

Then, they show up in houses of government with assault weapons and multiple magazines that some people claim aren't loaded.

If I had to choose between two groups, one of which is pushing for funding for hospitals and state/local first responders, and the other carrying weapons created for war while holding Nazi slogans and demanding to mix in packed crowds during a virus outbreak, and asked "which one of these groups wants people to die?" I'd look at you funny for even asking the question. It seems pretty obvious to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It does seem that the Party of Trump, completely out of facts and evidence to back any of their policies, are left with "Democrats want people to die".

Then, they show up in houses of government with assault weapons and multiple magazines that some people claim aren't loaded.

If I had to choose between two groups, one of which is pushing for funding for hospitals and state/local first responders, and the other carrying weapons created for war while holding Nazi slogans and demanding to mix in packed crowds during a virus outbreak, and asked "which one of these groups wants people to die?" I'd look at you funny for even asking the question. It seems pretty obvious to me.
    Its worse/more pathetic than that. Those weapons were not created for war, as they (mostly) are single shot only, with no full auto or burst capability. They were created to serve as an auxiliary sex organ for the ammo-sexuals and little else.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

I honestly am more amused by all of you than youtube, tv and netflix combined. The twisting yall do to try and pull all these things in together is so amusing. There is absolutely no thought into what some of you believe. You all believe that because they were white is the reason they were allowed into a state office building. Not the fact that they may have just followed the rules and were given permission to enter and stage the protest. Ooooo those guns were so scary they just let thwm do what they wanted. You are all to funny to try and frame this into your narrative but you call right wing people the conspiracy nuts.

And the fact that the left is so worried about the next 6 months before the election with no care for what happens after as long as they win the election is why they want things to remain closed. Its like saying we saved ourselves from the virus but screw what happens to happen 18 months from now. Its ok if we completely collapse the economy and we fall into the great depression for 10 years after but we kept people alive to suffer through it. I mean i thought the left thought about the future of america and the right was stuck in the past. Kind of seems like the left is just thinking about how much damage we need to do because we chose a shitty candidate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause carrying ammunition separately and loading the weapon on site would be so difficult. Even if your absurd twisting to make this sensible was true.

Stop defending people using the 2nd amendment rights to intimidate. There was zero reason to bring guns to this event.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Can we not derail with more responses to someone who we all know is either shitposting or clueless. You’re not going to convince him/her otherwise, we know trump supporters are sheep with earmuffs and blinders who will blindly support and follow anything Trump and republicans do. Let’s not have many pages of people responding to 1 person.