Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    So Democrats attacks on him were a hoax, meaning he made them up. Glad we agree both you and him are morons.
    Jesus Christ.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Provide 10. and for each one you provide I'll show 2 from the right wing media.
    Ok. I will do one at a time. The things that never bothered me lately. It might not amount to 10, but putting things into practice is always a favourite of mine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Jesus Christ.
    Yup, he’s a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Macd123aw View Post
    I'm exactly agree with you.

Headline claims (from left wing newspapers) have mostly been lies and twisted mis-quotes.

That IS the point i am making.

And largely the reason i just can't bring myself to vote left.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to vote Trump.

I'm merely explaining why i think he will win again.
    Nope. You just disqualified yourself as a attempting to appear independent or rational right there. ALL MEDIA DOES THIS. Misleading headlines is the only true "both sides" reality. So which recently banned conservative shitposter are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Provide 10. and for each one you provide I'll show 2 from the right wing media.
    The Claim : Trump suggests injection of disinfectant

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...lungs-n1191216

The Transcript : “And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?” The President said. “So it’d be interesting to check that.”

My Verdict : Trump states disinfectant kills the virus. He then asks can we "do something like that" (kill the virus) by way of injection or cleaning (the virus out). He then states it would be interesting to check that.

My Conclusion : Clearly a lie to say he told people to inject themselves with disinfectant.

Your turn.

The Transcript : “And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?” The President said. “So it’d be interesting to check that.”

My Verdict : Trump states disinfectant kills the virus. He then asks can we "do something like that" (kill the virus) by way of injection or cleaning (the virus out). He then states it would be interesting to check that.

My Conclusion : Clearly a lie to say he told people to inject themselves with disinfectant.

Your turn.
    Oh do something like that like "cleaning" the virus out he just so happened to be talking about disinfectants which are used to "clean" are you serious? Are you thinking?

Your turn.
    My Conclusion: You're a giant liar. I wonder what people reading along are gonna agree with, my conclusion, or your's.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Nope. You just disqualified yourself as a attempting to appear independent or rational right there. ALL MEDIA DOES THIS. Misleading headlines is the only true "both sides" reality. So which recently banned conservative shitposter are you?
    I'm not claiming to be independent though.

I vote right wing mainly because i don't like the lies of the left and because the left don't appear to have much of a clue as to the value of hard working private sector workers.

They don't represent me at all, so i vote right.

I've never claimed otherwise.

Ps - I'm nobodies alt and i don't care if i get banned. It means that i was banned for being right wing. Which enforces the view that i am correct. The left don't like different opinions and their strategy is to de-platform. That action proves me CORRECT to not vote left.
    Last edited by Macd123aw; 2020-05-09 at 10:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I was gone for a couple months because I couldn't take the relentless personal attacks and toxicity directed towards me...and conservatives in general.

Looks like I need to take another break from this place. Long live the echo chamber!
    Have you tried saying something that didn’t make you sound like a whiney bitch?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Oh do something like that like "cleaning" the virus out he just so happened to be talking about disinfectants which are used to "clean" are you serious? Are you thinking?
    "Is there a way we can do something LIKE that" (referring to killing the virus).

He NEVER tells people to inject disinfectant into themselves.

The transcript is there in black and white for all to see.

It's a LIE to claim he did.

Your turn.
    I watched that interview too and no where did I hear him mentioning injecting disinfectant. Feel the same way, people overreacting and twisting his words (abeit it's not hard).

Same with the claim "Trump called the virus a hoax" bullshit

"Is there a way we can do something LIKE that" (referring to killing the virus).

He NEVER tells people to inject disinfectant into themselves.

The transcript is there in black and white for all to see.

It's a LIE to claim he did.
    He doesn't tell people, he suggests it which means the headline is right. You are wrong, and a liar. Try again.

I vote right wing mainly because i don't like the lies of the left and because the left don't appear to have much of a clue as to the value of hard working private sector workers.

So then you are an uneducated voter then if you believe the right has your side and are willing to ben over and take their lies right up you ass willingly. Got it. The GOP hasn't given a shit about the average person since Teddy Roosevelt. So

Ps - I'm nobodies alt and i don't care if i get banned. It means that i was banned for being right wing. Which enforces the view that i am correct. The left don't like different opinions and their strategy is to de-platform. That action proves me CORRECT to not vote left.
    Odd... the "private" sector is mostly filled with college educated people living in larger cities you know left wing people... you know the left wing people that keep dying right wing states afloat that would die without that evil left wing money.

How is it the left wing hates private sector workers, yet magically as though by happenstance also happen to be the most highly educated well off side that must carry the burden of poor red wing people and states? Why is it that THE ECONOMY AND BUSINESSES FLOURISH UNDER THE LEFT yet they just seem to die under right wing with issues and issues? Why does that happen?

Also lies of the left wing? You have president REFUTING HIMSELF frequently. Saying he didn't say things, and then a video plays of him saying the thing he said he didn't say?

THE MAN LITERALLY DREW A SHARPIE ON A MAP because he didn't like the fucking scientist telling him where a hurricane was going because he lied and it didn't look good for him.

Like are you serious?

I know red states are going through brain drain with educated moving but my fucking god...

7+ Year Old Account
    I watched that interview too and no where did I hear him mentioning injecting disinfectant. Feel the same way, people overreacting and twisting his words (abeit it's not hard).

Yeah, you’ve already proven you don’t know what words mean.
    And it wasn’t an interview. It was the covid briefing for the day.

You failed English, didn’t you?

It’s easy to believe what you want to believe instead of what he said.

Your turn.
    Seriously. He fucking threw a dart at the wall and suggest docs should look into injecting disinfectant into people. You must be a moron or intentionally dense.

I think the banned conservative shitposter is trying to out lie his idol Trump.

Yeah, you’ve already proven you don’t know what words mean.
    I know exactly what you’re going to say. Some either trump doesn’t know what a hoax actually is and you and him are morons, or he called the virus a hoax.
    You wrote that broke ass sentence, can't even fix it after an edit.

Some either trump doesn’t know
    WHAT!?!
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-10 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Odd... the "private" sector is mostly filled with college educated people living in larger cities you know left wing people... you know the left wing people that keep dying right wing states afloat that would die without that evil left wing money.

How is it the left wing hates private sector workers, yet magically as though by happenstance also happen to be the most highly educated well off side that must carry the burden of poor red wing people and states? Why is it that THE ECONOMY AND BUSINESSES FLOURISH UNDER THE LEFT yet they just seem to die under right wing with issues and issues? Why does that happen?

Also lies of the left wing? You have president REFUTING HIMSELF frequently. Saying he didn't say things, and then a video plays of him saying the thing he said he didn't say?

THE MAN LITERALLY DREW A SHARPIE ON A MAP because he didn't like the fucking scientist telling him where a hurricane was going because he lied and it didn't look good for him.

Like are you serious?

I know red states are going through brain drain with educated moving but my fucking god...
    I'm university educated and work for a large international company.

Most of my colleagues are the same.

I don't know any of them that would vote Labour here in the UK.

Labour lost by the biggest margin in history on the last election.

Democrats are going to lose for the same or similar reasons Labour lost here.

Ps - most private sector workers don't vote left wing. The main reason is they work 50+ hours each week just to watch the left figure out how to piss away their tax money.

And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like thatLITERALLY REFERENCING DISINFECTANT, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?do you think these words AREN'T THE WORDS YOU'RE READING ARE YOU READING DIFFERENT WORDS” The President said. “So it’d be interesting to check that.”

Are you unaware of how English works?

For instance:

I would like some bbq chicken, I hear there are some chickens are the a mile away. Is there a way we can do something like that, get one of those birds and bbq them up.

What the fuck do you think this sentence is saying the end? Do you think it says "maybe we could get some ostrich and make a bacon wrapped steak" or does it says go get me a fucking chicken and bbq it up?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm university educated and work for a large international company.

Most of my colleagues are the same.

I don't know any of them that would vote Labour here in the UK.

Labour lost by the biggest margin in history on the last election.

Democrats are going to lose for the same or similar reasons Labour lost here.

So you're not even American yet talking about Americans politics ?

YOUR FUCKING RIGHT WING IS OUR FAR LEFT RADICAL CRAZIES oh my god....

Right wing non-american posters who support trump because he isn't "left" have got to be some of the most non-thinking people ever. Considering right wing in Europe is far left in America.