7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    These kinda folk who run with their affection for Trump should follow the advice of one of their best and brightest, Ben 'Can't Give My Wife An Orgasm' Shapiro - facts don't care about their feelings. They can have as much as adoration for Trump or his speeches.

But the facts are indisputable. His entire reign as President just like his speech, has been impotent.
    While we are at it, it would be nice if Ben Shapiro also followed his "facts don't care about feelings" rhetoric. The only facts Ben and Trump supporters care about is the facts they feel are important. They judge facts based on their feelings.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    While we are at it, it would be nice if Ben Shapiro also followed his "facts don't care about feelings" rhetoric. The only facts Ben and Trump supporters care about is the facts they feel are important. They judge facts based on their feelings.
    Bingo. That's how the cookie crumbles. Yahtzee.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Trump keeps using songs without permission, eventually he's going to get sued. I'm looking forward to Biden clearing his throat and just listing all the artists whose songs Trump used without permission, then saying "if after all your time as a reality TV host in Hollywood, you can't even have your agent call their agent, how the fuck did you expect to get Israel to make peace with Palestine?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's talk about Kanye West's presidential run. For...some reason.

He missed the Wisconsin deadline by 14 seconds and the vote was 5-1 against letting it slide.

So Kanye West is suing Wisconsin.

- - - Updated - - -

So Reuters asked all fifty states if they were planning on following the CDC's new testing guidelines.

For those of you having trouble reading those boundaries, that's 33 who said "no" 16 who refused to answer and 1, North Dakota, who hadn't made a decision yet.

Nobody said "yes".

Public health experts said a rupture of this magnitude with the CDC may be unprecedented and shows deepening distrust of the Trump administration and its response to the pandemic.

“This is states almost all-out rebelling against the new guidelines,” said Michael Mina, assistant professor of epidemiology at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So Reuters asked all fifty states if they were planning on following the CDC's new testing guidelines.

For those of you having trouble reading those boundaries, that's 33 who said "no" 16 who refused to answer and 1, North Dakota, who hadn't made a decision yet.

Nobody said "yes".
    This kinda backs up what I was saying a day or so ago in response to people asking about how the daily COVID-19 numbers will change with the new guidelines. They're "guidelines" and most states have just been doing what they wanted from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Seriously dude, check this out... This is the only positive things said about the speech Trump gave:

What am I supposed to do with this? Why would watching what he said, have anything to do with what was posted above? Is there something here for me to dispute, beyond just affection for Trump? There is no policy to disagree with... there is not fact to dispute... There is no substance to form a debate around... By that, I do mean that discussion if Trump is Neo or not, is not substantive.

I know it’s fun to bitch about evil liberals on this forum just hating Trump, but... there is absolutely nothing else there...
    What did you expect of MMO-Champion forum visitors? Most of them are so far gone, that in the real world, they'd be considered far left. But somehow they are certain that they are the mainstream. That they are the normal. In their own little bubbles, I'm sure that is even true.

But MMO Champion is not indicative of the real world, It's indicative of a leftist bubble.

The unwillingness to watch the video itself shows that you don't want to her information from first hand. That you prefer the information filtered in order, I presume, not to comitt wrongthink against leftist dogma.

C-SPAN had an open line going during or after Trump's speech. There were numerous callers stating they were lifelong Dems who will come November cast their vote for Trump. NYT these days warns of a "Facebook bubble" and the rightwing silent majority, all the while refusing to accept that if the right has majority, then the left is living in a bubble, not the right.

I find this refusal by the "liberals" to face reality most amusing. It could really be best described with that meme of a dog sitting in a burning house, saying that everything is just fine. And sure, Democrats and their likeminded fellows do protest about a lot of things. But all of that is done under the assumption that the numbers are on their side.

Maybe they were in the past. But now, even the strongest liberal fortresses such as NYC are falling apart. Whoever can runs away from it and doesn't plan to come back. Some say economy, but others say riots. And deep down they know, you can't blame riots on Trump especially when he's the one on the side of the police, when he's the one offering Mayors and Governors to accept his help and allow him to send National Guard to quell the unrests. Governor of Wisconsin refused Trump's help twice, before accepting, and ensuring the peace returned to the streets of Kenosha. Had he accepted the first time, nobody would have died. But that is the thing you don't get to hear through CNN and the likes, at least not stated plainly. Must be filtered through, must be somehow Trump's fault, must be Trump bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    What did you expect of MMO-Champion forum visitors? Most of them are so far gone, that in the real world, they'd be considered far left. But somehow they are certain that they are the mainstream. That they are the normal. In their own little bubbles, I'm sure that is even true.

But MMO Champion is not indicative of the real world, It's indicative of a leftist bubble.

The unwillingness to watch the video itself shows that you don't want to her information from first hand. That you prefer the information filtered in order, I presume, not to comitt wrongthink against leftist dogma.

C-SPAN had an open line going during or after Trump's speech. There were numerous callers stating they were lifelong Dems who will come November cast their vote for Trump. NYT these days warns of a "Facebook bubble" and the rightwing silent majority, all the while refusing to accept that if the right has majority, then the left is living in a bubble, not the right.

I find this refusal by the "liberals" to face reality most amusing. It could really be best described with that meme of a dog sitting in a burning house, saying that everything is just fine. And sure, Democrats and their likeminded fellows do protest about a lot of things. But all of that is done under the assumption that the numbers are on their side.

Maybe they were in the past. But now, even the strongest liberal fortresses such as NYC are falling apart. Whoever can runs away from it and doesn't plan to come back. Some say economy, but others say riots. And deep down they know, you can't blame riots on Trump especially when he's the one on the side of the police, when he's the one offering Mayors and Governors to accept his help and allow him to send National Guard to quell the unrests. Governor of Wisconsin refused Trump's help twice, before accepting, and ensuring the peace returned to the streets of Kenosha. Had he accepted the first time, nobody would have died. But that is the thing you don't get to hear through CNN and the likes, at least not stated plainly. Must be filtered through, must be somehow Trump's fault, must be Trump bad.
    > "In the "real world" they'd be considered far left".
    > "Democrats can't be called center-right because international standards don't apply in America".

These two things are not reconcilable, lol. By and far the most amusing outcome of the Biden/Harris pick has been seeing the far left and far right cancel each other out claiming Biden is both a cop and a commie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

You know, if I was behind in the polls I would hire numerous people to claim they were from the opposite party but voting for me on air. It's a smart propaganda move.

And in case anyone was wondering, in this case "numerous" is "one".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/csp...ican-after-rnc

Your schtick is really boring.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Gas meet light.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ever hear the story of "The boy who cried wolf?" In case you haven't, it's a story that teaches you that if you lie repeatedly people won't even attempt to listen to what you have to say. Trump has been lying his ass off for most of his life. This isn't up for debate, it's been proven. And when he is caught in a lie what does he do? Does he point to facts/evidence? No, he attacks people's character with more lies.

The fact that you haven't pointed to anything Trump has said in his speech is also telling. You don't care what he said, you just want to use our unwillingness to be lied to as a weapon. Why are you doing this? Is it because you know anything Trump says doesn't have a leg to stand on? That his platform is so repugnant that you can't even show it to people? All you have is "MY TEAM IS BETTER THAN YOUR TEAM!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I find this refusal by the "liberals" to face reality most amusing.
    Nearly every claim Trump made about Biden's positions was false.

if you want to rail against people not living in reality, take a moment to denounce Trump, who is making shit up and running against a Strawman.

You, specifically you Astainar, have 24 hours. If you choose to denounce nameless nobodies on an anonymous forum, but refuse to denounce the same behavior in someone running for the most powerful position in the world, then you're a hypocrite.

Time starts now. Don't disappoint me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    You know, if I was behind in the polls I would hire numerous people to claim they were from the opposite party but voting for me on air. It's a smart propaganda move.

Oh wow, is that Theo or Jettisawn calling in?

They're really taking their cosplay seriously lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's talk about Kanye West's presidential run. For...some reason.

He missed the Wisconsin deadline by 14 seconds and the vote was 5-1 against letting it slide.

So Kanye West is suing Wisconsin.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody said "yes".
    Not as cut and dry as it looks. Everyone is telling the CDC to get stuffed. Places like NY, NJ, those hit hard early, are all "Da fuq, no. We'll keep on as we have, being safe, wearing masks." While TX, FFL (Fuck Florida), and those of a similar bent are all "Y'all doin The Lards work removin them sissyfied commie guidelines, but y'all ain't come close to Freedom, we'll keep our masks off."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post

OMG, an anonymous caller who only gave a first name is saying he is a "lifelong Democrat" who is switching to the Republican party. Well that is it folks this one rando who claims he is a lifelong Democrat is saying he is switching to the Republican party the Democrats are losing all their voters. The Democratic party will disband and Trump will win 538-0. Then during Trumps Inauguration they will formally disband all elections and name Trump God King for life. All because one rando probably with a heavy Russian accent said he is switching parties to vote for Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude... I was talking about you... that’s why I quoted you twice! WTF sort of a reply is this? I ask for substance that makes you say Trump’s speech is awesome, for you to just bitch about liberals and Fox News caller?

Thanks for proving my point?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

What a steaming pantload.

10+ Year Old Account
    You, specifically you Astainar, have 24 hours. If you choose to denounce nameless nobodies on an anonymous forum, but refuse to denounce the same behavior in someone running for the most powerful position in the world, then you're a hypocrite.
    He can’t because he is banned... and he can’t, since that was the reply to me asking for substance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    What a steaming pantload.
    It’s fucking beautiful:

Maybe they were in the past. But now, even the strongest liberal fortresses such as NYC are falling apart. Whoever can runs away from it and doesn't plan to come back.
    He is literally using NYC falling apart, unlike the past before Trump, as a reason to vote Trump. Can you imagine a president or his supporters celebrating an American city falling apart under his watch? Trump made NYC the enemy to these people... so they celebrate all the damage done. He maybe complaining that people are blind, but I see the issue of people refusing to celebrate the ruin of American people, as a victory... not some bullshit about not watching it...

TLDR: It’s not that Trump haters ignore how Trump shits on NYC and other parts of America, it’s the reason to hate him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/31/u...residence.html

We agree, Trump, just like his whole history... leaves a shit and than runs... For an unknown reason, this destruction of the capital of the world that is generating a shit ton of revenue for the country, will not be celebrated by people who care about America... it will only be celebrated by Trump, his supporters and everyone else that hates America.

Find a single liberal in this thread, celebrating an American city being in ruin...

Edit: There aren’t even foreign powers that would so blatantly celebrate hurting American people.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-08-29 at 01:25 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

Find a single liberal in this thread, celebrating an American city being in ruin...

Edit: There aren’t even foreign powers that would so blatantly celebrate hurting American people.
    You won't find them in this thread or nearly any other on this forum. Hell we can talk about Florida and it's boot licking Governor putting his population of namely Conservatives at risk with his handling of COVID-19. Fuck Florida is because of DeSantis putting people at risk regardless of their political ideologies. Most Liberals don't want to see their neighbors struggling or starving just because they don't think the same.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)