Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    That's why Trump is pushing this "drug test" idiocy.

Then there'll be a point where Biden makes a relatively innocent pause, or tries to fix himself from his life-long stutter, and the right wing cling onto that, doctor it, and go nuts with it.
    yup they will doctor the shit outta it, like the fake one where he fell asleep during an interview when it was Harry Belafonte. The retards will 100% buy into it like they did with all the doctored shit on Biden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Right now, they have a tough call to make.

1) They can find a defense, as you suggest, or
    2) They can call the returns fake.

If they call them fake, and they're real, they have no defense left. There is no reason to release fake returns that don't contain a problem, after all. If they defend them, they admit the returns are true and that they are potentially defending a felon.

*cracks knuckles*

Are the tax returns in the NYTimes real or false?

So you know what this means. Trump supporters, and yes let's get some names on the list. Two of them, namely @Orlong and @GreenJesus have failed the last one despite posting in that time, therefore have admitted they are cowards and that Trump lied about the death toll of the coronavirus. So naturally, they're front and center this time. I'll also call upon @lockedout @DocSavageFan and @Thwart to join in, but they've been awfully quiet so I don't expect anything from them.

But, since Trump supporters are continuing to admit they're cowards right and alt-right, I now call upon everyone else to help me. If a poster shows up, trying to defend Trump on literally anything, no matter how many facts they state or no matter how much they lie and troll, you are not to respond to them. You are instead of responding to their post, no matter how genuine or how forums-breaking it is, to redirect them to this challenge. If anyone, anyone, tried to defend Trump on anything, they must first answer my challenge. Do not respond to them, do not engage them, unless they give a simple real/fake answer. Nobody slips through the cracks this time. The NYTimes has evidence that paints Trump as not just a massive business failure but a felon. You cannot defend Trump, without addressing this issue first.

No exceptions. Nobody.

Challenge ends when the first debate starts. Rules about "no responding to Trump supporters for any reason" start in like an hour or so so you have time to catch up.

Don't let me down.
    It doesnt concern me because he gives his salary away as President so he has no income to claim, and secondly we dont even know these are real. They are "leaked" by some so called anonymous source to a far left rag

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt concern me because he gives his salary away as President so he has no income to claim, and secondly we dont even know these are real. They are "leaked" by some so called anonymous source to a far left rag
    Trump already confirmed they were real by saying they were illegally obtained.

Try again.

- - - Updated - - -

In possibly the most fucking 2020 thing imaginable, the bodycam footage of the police sent to pick up Parscale shows them mowing him down into the street apparently without provocation.

ACAB, even when they're doing the right thing. Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post

Try again.
    But what if they were illegally obtained fakes?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

and the 100s of millions in debt he owes that's coming due? no risk there right?

Try again.

- - - Updated - - -

In possibly the most fucking 2020 thing imaginable, the bodycam footage of the police sent to pick up Parscale shows them mowing him down into the street apparently without provocation.

As much as I enjoy watching that piece of shit get fuckin bodied by a cop from the side...

Why the fuck are there multiple cops with rifles and fuckin tactical vests/helmets for a shirtless, mildly overweight drunk dude?

Why the fuck did the cop straight up assault him rather than simply ask him to place his hands behind his back and be detained pending questioning? Is fuckin highschool football tackling the dude standing there part of standard procedure?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    As much as I enjoy watching that piece of shit get fuckin bodied by a cop from the side...

Why the fuck are there multiple cops with rifles and fuckin tactical vests/helmets for a shirtless, mildly overweight drunk dude?

Why the fuck did the cop straight up assault him rather than simply ask him to place his hands behind his back and be detained pending questioning? Is fuckin highschool football tackling the dude standing there part of standard procedure?
    That feel when the state of American policing is so shitty it manages to make you protest for the arresting rights of a corrupt tax fraud.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Dotard Tang said they were real. He just confirmed this a few hours ago. You have no defense left.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Try again.

- - - Updated - - -

It's such bullshit. When someone is in the state of mind that they are suicidal, or having a psychotic episode, and the police come and just violently attack unprovoked, it just leads to more trauma, making it that much harder to get the existing issues fixed. That video is so fucked up, but it's surprisingly not uncommon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    It's such bullshit. When someone is in the state of mind that they are suicidal, or having a psychotic episode, and the police come and just violently attack unprovoked, it just leads to more trauma, making it that much harder to get the existing issues fixed. That video is so fucked up, but it's surprisingly not uncommon.
    I mean, to be entirely fair: I'm not gonna defend Parscale here because there is corroborated reporting to the effect that he was being verbally and physically abusive to his wife. That and him being a corrupt scumbag.

But as Edge pointed out; it doesn't require an entire SWAT team to respond to a domestic violence call and shit like that is more likely to escalate the situation. This was beyond excessive force even for a shithead of this sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I'm glad you're hopeful, but the 2016 election result and the last 4 years of Trump and his supporters who have been completely unmoved by any wrong doing he's ever done makes it incredibly difficult for me to think this way.

Trumps base, who stick by him even now, are just as thick and stupid as they were back then and no debate is ever going to change that.

Those people who ARE going to vote, decided who they're going to vote for LONG before now. If the people who have decided they aren't going to vote haven't changed their mind yet, I doubt anything that happens between now and the election will sway them.

I'm just not convinced that there's going to be a meaningful enough difference between now and Election day to affect the end result. I'm hopeful Trump loses, as all signs point that direction, I'm just not hopeful any actions taken now will affect the result, meaning I feel like the results would be the same if the election were right now vs a month from now.
    Well, there's some hope. Even through 2008, when it was obvious the Iraq War was a failure, people still supported Bush over it, and it had relatively high approval (though not like the 90%+ in March 2003 despite being obviously a scam). But now, 17 years after the Iraq War started, it's almost universally reviled, and you're hard pressed to find people who say they supported it.

Likewise, the ACA was widely despised when the bill was being passed. A mere 4 years later when Republicans tried to run on abolishing it, they were roundly rebuked by those who relied on it, both conservative and progressive. That issue also had an illuminating few things about the electorate: when it was called Obamacare, conservatives hated it. But if you called it the ACA in your polling, and polled on the things it actually did, they were fiercely protective of it.

All this is to say that American conservatives are very tribalistic, but when their tribe fades from power, they disavow it, because all they care about is today.

Try again.

- - - Updated - - -

He probably had a rocket in his pocket. Erm, concealed handgun in his shorts. /s

That feel when the state of American policing is so shitty it manages to make you protest for the arresting rights of a corrupt tax fraud.
    It also may help dispel white people's magical thinking that nothing bad ever happens to you if you just comply, though, so there's that.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    He probably had a rocket in his pocket. Erm, concealed handgun in his shorts. /s
    Man this is serious you can't just make me spit my drink like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    It also may help dispel white people's magical thinking that nothing bad ever happens to you if you just comply, though, so there's that.
    Somehow I doubt that considering what happened to Martin Gugino, but we shall see.

I mean, to be entirely fair: I'm not gonna defend Parscale here because there is corroborated reporting to the effect that he was being verbally and physically abusive to his wife. That and him being a corrupt scumbag.

But as Edge pointed out; it doesn't require an entire SWAT team to respond to a domestic violence call and shit like that is more likely to escalate the situation. This was beyond excessive force even for a shithead of this sort.
    Yes, my point is this happens to not complete scumbags. This behavior is really common when they send police to any suicidal or psychotic episode. and it only exacerbates the problem. And then if someone has another breakdown they're less likely to reach out for the help they need because the police have no fucking idea how to handle these situations.

Somehow I doubt that considering what happened to Martin Gugino, but we shall see.
    Naw man, that septuagenarian had it coming. He was walking towards the riot-geared cops menacingly, and was just pretending to be bleeding from the brain due to head trauma to lure cops in to attack them!

/s

This won't dispel any such myths, sadly. Because there's always the, "This is an isolated instance and won't happen to ME!" crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

Yes, I get being cautious when there is domestic violence potential AND you found guns in the house. But the dude was mostly naked, obviously had no weapons on him, was surrounded, and was talking calmly to a cop. To just body slam him into the pavement is wrong, full stop.

Yeah, Parscale is a piece of shit, but he still has his rights, and he was apparently suicidal. He needed help, he did not need to be physically attacked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw man, that septuagenarian had it coming. He was walking towards the riot-geared cops menacingly, and was just pretending to be bleeding from the brain due to head trauma to lure cops in to attack them!

/s

This won't dispel any such myths, sadly. Because there's always the, "This is an isolated instance and won't happen to ME!" crowd.
    Well who knows, maybe Brad can put some of the money from his wrongful use of force settlement with his arresting officers towards a lawyer for his indictment relating to misappropriated campaign funds.

2020 is certainly a year and oh god it's still only September.

/s

Ok, probably true. However. Martin Gugino was clearly antifa (that is even hard to type with a straight face, ngl); Parscale's one of their own.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Ok, probably true. However. Martin Gugino was clearly antifa (that is even hard to type with a straight face, ngl); Parscale's one of their own.
    Nah, Parscale is probably Anti-Fa too. Democrat plant to make Trump look bad, just like Cohen, Sessions, Comey, Mattis...