3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, I thought you wanted to talk about Trump's failures with China? Why do you want to re-route to Bernie and Biden who aren't in charge, and not Trump who is?
    umm no? I was simply asking why are you still on a 2 party system like why is Bernie not running and where are the other candidates. Also, I already made it clear I don't like Trump either

I was already agreeing with you that Trump is a big F. What do you want more?
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    umm no? I was simply asking why are you still on a 2 party system like why is Bernie not running and where are the other candidates. Also, I already made it clear I don't like Trump either

I was already agreeing with you that Trump is a big F. What do you want more?
    Bernie isn’t running, because he has caucused with democrats for like 40 years and democrats selected someone else. Why would he run against the party he caucuses with?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Lol Fox just accidentally out Mark Meadows as the source that Trump is doing much worse than the Drs let on.

I mean we knew, just funny they let it go on air.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    All this speculative stuff Ultimately isn’t that helpful.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I don’t want trump to die from this. I want him out of the White House legitimately, having been officially rejected by the American people, both in his personage and what he represents politically. Then I want him brought up on all relevant and applicable charges and stare down any and all fines and jail time that result that expose him for the criminal scum bag he is.

Death? That’s the easy way out.
    Also wouldn't serve the long term interests of democracy in the US to have this end with Trump ending up six feet under after a case of COVID, despite him needing to go.

There needs to be a clear signal sent to others like him through judicial means that the actions of him and his band of crooks do have consequences, even if the current GOP senate is too chicken-shit, at best, to do anything about it while he's still president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Lol Fox just accidentally out Mark Meadows as the source that Trump is doing much worse than the Drs let on.

Again, "fake friends who love drama" continuing to be a national security issue really paints a picture of this regime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Bernie isn’t running, because he has caucused with democrats for like 40 years and democrats selected someone else. Why would he run against the party he caucuses with?
    damn that sucks I actually liked him, is it true that the DNC cheated against him?
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

damn that sucks I actually liked him, is it true that the DNC cheated against him?
    No, he lost by over 9 million votes and 1500 delegates. Get over it.

Nope, that's a lie pushed by Trumpsters.

3+ Year Old Account
    No, he lost by over 9 million votes. Get over it.
    I see, also no need to further inflate your ego

Yeah...you're right. We can't expect them to martyr themselves for the truth and national security. But I, for one, would cheer them on if they did, as they could indirectly save a hundred thousand lives.
    Sadly, I doubt them saying anything would change a single mind. I doubt it would change anyone's mind if Trump himself said "this is horrible, it's going to kill me, please wear a mask," and then died the next day. I think those who won't put on a mask or take this seriously already would likely shout "hoax" or "conspiracy" or "the elderly should take one for the team, Trump was a hero to be brave enough not to wear a mask," and go on about their business.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope, that's a lie pushed by Trumpsters.
    I see

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    umm no? I was simply asking why
    That's what I thought. Despite being quoted as wanting to discuss stuff, you were instead interested in blaming Biden and Bernie for things they weren't in control of.

This conversation is over.

On topic:

3 Congressmen on Air Force One with Trump took commercial flight after president's diagnosis

Minnesota Republican Reps. Pete Stauber, Tom Emmer, and Jim Hagedorn were on the same Delta Airlines flight Friday, two days after they flew with the president aboard Air Force One, The Star Tribune reported.

Delta imposes strict measures disallowing passengers who were recently exposed to COVID-19 to board flights. Passengers with knowledge they have been exposed to coronavirus in the past 14 days are prohibited from travel as well.

The airline defines exposure as face-to-face contact with someone infected with the virus or sustained contact for over 15 minutes fewer than six feet apart.

Hagedorn called the Star Tribune's reporting on the incident "fake news," saying the "whole episode was a politically-motivated setup, with TV cameras waiting for us upon arrival at [Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport]."
    Question: why are you calling it "Fake News" when they caught you on camera leaving the airplane?

They claim they tested negative, but so did Chris Christie. Yesterday. Stay tuned, if any of them test positive later there's going to be a lawsuit.

This asshole better not croke-out before the election, after effin our country for 3 years and 8 odd months.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    No, in fact, even the last election, when such rumors were rampant, I use WA state to show that it wasn’t the case... the state went to Bernie, a whole month before the public vote. US primary elections are just so diverse across states and a lot of the time pretty complicated, so it makes it seem like cheating at first glance. But, it’s just that US primaries are... uhm... dumb...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

3+ Year Old Account
    This conversation is over.
    ok. time for me to mute this thread; good luck voting him out (no sarcasm or malice intended) and best of luck to you americans

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    Sadly, I doubt them saying anything would change a single mind.
    Oh sorry, I was suggesting that a doctor might tell the truth about being pressured to hide the truth. That would change a lot -- specifically, some vulnerable electorally and physically GOP members might finally decide enough's enough when Trump is literally trying to kill them.

I was simply asking why are you still on a 2 party system like why is Bernie not running and where are the other candidates.
    Our system is a winner-take-all by (imo poor) design, thus it always maths out to a 2-party system (with minor exceptions). Unless we started sending reps to Congress based on percentage of votes, dumping or drastically altering the senate, and having the president elected by that diverse group of reps, we will remain a 2-party system. It's just the math of it, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Again, "fake friends who love drama" continuing to be a national security issue really paints a picture of this regime.
    I was watching Sky News over here and was like, ‘why are they saying the Chief of Staff said his condition is bad?’ Now it makes sense.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Whoops.

So much fuck-up-pery.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Isn't it interesting how none of the BLM protests turned into superspreader events. /sips tea

Who would have thought a piece of fabric could be so complicated?
    Don't worry, some right winger will still tell you that the virus was spread by them, despite the lack of evidence.