10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    If you want to promote a sense of urgency then the people in the admin need to start dying. Without that they will continue the skepticism and indifference.
    Preaching to your own choir does nothing.
    Were Hicks or McEnany were to drop dead...?
    Seeing as how people seem to be reacting in blaming Trump for something he could have avoided, no need to wish death.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    "Massacre?" How many died as a result?
    Think about the optics.
    *ahem*

Bowling Green Massacre.

Continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Again, it's not. Every one of those events, especially when they didn't socially distance them and people are largely unmasked. was them playing Russian Roulette with the virus. Especially given that the people who are the type to show up to these events unmasked and not observing social distancing are the type of people who engage in this kind of dangerous behavior in their normal lives. These aren't a bunch of folks all following best-practice advise from doctors.

The only difference this time is that there was finally a bullet in the chamber. That's literally it.
    He needs to watch the opening scene of Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead.
    You can flip a coin and have it land heads up 100 times in a row, but the chance of it landing heads up next time is still 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Let's extend that line of thinking. Trump wants plenty of Americans to have guns. But...does he have firsthand experience with being shot?

And if having firsthand experience is so important, why wasn't Trump licking windows since March to get infected on purpose? Why did he lie about his test results?

EDIT: You know what, second challenge. Trump supporters including @Orlong @Hammerfest @Thwart @GreenJesus @lockedout and @Ghostpanther you now have 24 hours to address the situation. Your options are:

1) No, having firsthand experience of having caught COVID-19 is not necessary for handling the fight against it.
    2) Having COVID-19 is useful, but Trump chose not to get infected for months, despite it being a benefit.
    3) The linked article is wrong, and the ad does not exist..

You have 24 hours. Failure, as always, is admission of cowardice plus I get to pick for you. Especially since I have the feeling some of my fellow posters are also going to quote this post and mention these posters, meaning "oh I didn't see it" will remain an unacceptable excuse.
    I do believe that some people are responding without this challenge being responded to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    He needs to watch the opening scene
    You're talking about theoretical vs. empirical evidence. If I saw someone do what you spoilers'd, I would say "that person is cheating".

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to promote a sense of urgency then the people in the admin need to start dying. Without that they will continue the skepticism and indifference.
    Preaching to your own choir does nothing.
    Were Hicks or McEnany were to drop dead...?
    Dude, you missed the time when Herman Cain dropped dead and it really created a sense of urgency....

Your takes are just consistently bad.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Methinks that Donnie Jr. may actually have a human emotion about his father, while Ivanka and Jared are worried about what happens if they lose their cushy government positions.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll let you know when I give a shit what a bunch of Q-anon conspiracy theorists think.
    No, he's just a deep-state plant. Why do you think he looks nothing like Eric and Ivanka?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    I do believe that some people are responding without this challenge being responded to.
    Really? Who? Are they Trump supporters? Because I think I know what everyone else will say, plus they don't support Trump so they're not being called to defend it.

Trump is actually going to force the doctors to release him -
    https://twitter.com/KellieMeyerNews/...564842508?s=20

Saw the Marine One and decoys heading toward Walter Reed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Trump is actually going to force the doctors to release him -
    https://twitter.com/KellieMeyerNews/...564842508?s=20
    And yet more conspiracy theories will arise, "he's still at the hospital on WH film sets". He is the acting President, after all.

A source familiar with POTUS phone calls from the hospital today tells me he said “I need to get out of here.” He's being warned that if he rushes to leave the hospital and has a setback it would be bad for not just his health, but his re-election campaign.
    https://twitter.com/DanaBashCNN/stat...75430615240704

He absolutely despises hospitals so this seems about right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Seeing as how people seem to be reacting in blaming Trump for something he could have avoided, no need to wish death.
    Since referencing Stephen King seems to be in vogue in 2020, Johnny didn't need to assassinate Stillson, as soon as the first bullet fired and Stillson reached for a human shield it was all over.

Trump doesn't need to lose his battle against Covid, he already lost his battle against reality.
    /s

He's a moron. I'd bet money that he'll get worse, just because he cannot think in the long term.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Well now what? He already tried this by resisting going to the hospital, trying to show strength, only to cave while gasping on oxygen, showing what he views as weakness. (No, needing medical help to save your life is not weakness)

Nothing would be more perfect a parallel for Trump than to ignore doctors' advice, and as a result, injure or kill himself and/or others. And this time, he'll have zero excuses.

10+ Year Old Account

You might get killed, or worse, expelled from the White House.
    /s

Really? Who? Are they Trump supporters? Because I think I know what everyone else will say, plus they don't support Trump so they're not being called to defend it.
    Not sure if /s or not, but I tend to only put hardcore Trump supporters who ignore reality or Trolls on ignore, so @Shadowferal should be responding to this challenge, unless shadow is a troll and not a Trump supporter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Latest AZ poll has Biden ahead by 8, with 6% undecided and presumably 1% for Kanye Southwest.

Trump won that state by 4.

Arizona might not be the best example, however. Both McCain and Flake endorsed Biden -- that's pretty hefty local support not matched in other states.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    Not sure if /s or not
    It really isn't, I'd be thrilled to see an actual Trump supporter actually answer OH SHIT I forgot @DocSavageFan

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing would be more perfect a parallel for Trump than to ignore doctors' advice, and as a result, injure or kill himself and/or others. And this time, he'll have zero excuses.
    They'd still find a way to blame Democrats, I'm sure.

"How dare Biden run against Trump, and have the audacity to actual LEAD Trump in the polls. Trump was forced to leave the hospital in order to bolster his campaign, because otherwise America will never be great again!"

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account

Please oh please, let him get a set back. I want him to rush himself out of the hospital too quickly just to need to be rushed back in a few days because he can't breathe from COVID ravaging his lungs.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

5+ Year Old Account
    He is going to get himself killed or put in a coma.