10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    This is really the only way this could have ended, any other outcome would have been a surprise.

I would not even be surpised if it got leaked that he(and those involved) faked the whole Trump having Covid thing.
    No, I don't think it's faked.

Mainly because we know for certain Kellyanne has it, and gave it to her daughter who is now symptomatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...67615083761665

Nevermind. May Trump suffer, and suffer bigly. May this sideline him until the election hits, preventing him from campaigning.

This is dangerous rhetoric and will get more people killed. He learned nothing from getting the coronavirus. Nothing.
    I think 30 pages ago someone posted Trump would say this exact retarded mess of words.......God that was a pain to watch.

"Maybe I'm immune, I don't know."

Anyone who votes for this man is as stupid as he is.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...67615083761665

Nevermind. May Trump suffer, and suffer bigly. May this sideline him until the election hits, preventing him from campaigning.

This is dangerous rhetoric and will get more people killed. He learned nothing from getting the coronavirus. Nothing.
    "You're going to beat it! Unless you're one of the 210,000 plus people who haven't!"

"I know there's a risk, I know there's a danger. But that's okay because I don't give a shit about the people I'm endangering!"

This is really the only way this could have ended, any other outcome would have been a surprise.

I would not even be surpised if it got leaked that he(and those involved) faked the whole Trump having Covid thing.
    May i ask what would have been the purpose of that ruse? Garner simpathy votes? Nah fam, the imbecile sent a nuke to that bridge the moment he spat in the face of grieving fathers/mothers/sons/daughters/spouses of people who died of covid.

The imbecile is irredemeeable. I hope that there's some sort of maw like afterlife. I'd love to see him go there
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    How can we trust this administration to protect the country if they can't even protect their Twitter accounts.
    I mean, they didn't use the default password for it. Password. They used Password1. It's totally secure. Must have been that 4chin guy we keep hearing about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    No, I don't think it's faked.

Mainly because we know for certain Kellyanne has it, and gave it to her daughter who is now symptomatic.
    Speaking of which, is there someway to independently check what the kid said about Tangerine Cancer and his covid case?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I'll pray that he gets what he deserves. Even if im atheist, the twat deserves to suffer for all the pain he's inflicted.
    Atheism don’t rule out the possibility of vengeful spirits or nature.
    This is a wow forum after all. Plenty of times a vengeful spirit has made a living person suffer.

2020 is not over yet. Ghost becoming a thing maybe October’s real surprise.
    Last edited by TigTone; 2020-10-06 at 12:25 AM.

You know, I think the worst thing about his tweets are the responses from his cultists. I hate being reminded that there are tons of people out there who don't just support him because he's on the Republican ticket...but because they've drunk the Kool-Aid and gone back for second helpings.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    You know, I think the worst thing about his tweets are the responses from his cultists. I hate being reminded that there are tons of people out there who don't just support him because he's on the Republican ticket...but because they've drunk the Kool-Aid and gone back for second helpings.
    Remember that a non-insignificant number of them are bots.

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/arti...s-15623041.php

“He’s not yet in the second phase of COVID. We call it falling off the cliff,” Chin-Hong said. “It’s a 7-10 day honeymoon period and then suddenly you could need a trip to the ICU.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I see why the timeline was so important. Biden's hosting a town hall with NBC News, right now. Trump's trying to steal that audience.

Biden's on his game, btw. It's basically what I said the CPD should do if/when Trump chooses not to come -- softball questions he's knocking out of the park.

is lockdown making everyone so mentally unwell they become susceptible to conspiracy theories now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    is lockdown making everyone so mentally unwell they become susceptible to conspiracy theories now?
    Or, bear with me, or Trump has lied so often about so many things, people just assume he's lying out of sheer overwhelming evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Ah, I see why the timeline was so important. Biden's hosting a town hall with NBC News, right now. Trump's trying to steal that audience.

Biden's on his game, btw. It's basically what I said the CPD should do if/when Trump chooses not to come -- softball questions he's knocking out of the park.
    I am enjoying the town hall... I didn’t know Biden was a public defender...

Edit: Going to other thread... sorry...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I am enjoying the town hall... I didn’t know Biden was a public defender...
    Yeah, TIL...he's doing alright so far. Listening in while I wrap up my work day.

Or, bear with me, or Trump has lied so often about so many things, people just assume he's lying out of sheer overwhelming evidence.
    i just watched a video of him pull off a mask, looking fucked tryin to breathe.

hes using it for propaganda but he clearly has it. This is some insane conspiracy shit.

10+ Year Old Account

Lester Holt being a fucking clown as usual, though.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    hes using it for propaganda but he clearly has it. This is some insane conspiracy shit.
    It created some propaganda I don't think he intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    It created some propaganda I don't think he intended.
    You bet it did. I'm not going to link to the site because I don't want to give them traffic, but:

"Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall."