10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    What debate is Trump running away from? He has shown a desire to do the 2nd debate in person.
    The debate next week. Because he declared earlier today he won't attend because the Commission for Presidential Debates announced this morning the second debate would be a virtual event because Typhoid Don is insisting on attending even though he will likely still be contagious with COVID by then.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...52606110412806

No one knew that Trump was a senior!
    That looks like a green screen, doesn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    So did the one the other day.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    What debate is Trump running away from? He has shown a desire to do the 2nd debate in person.
    Why is in person, so important? You think he is going to get muted during one of his nonsensical rants, trying to keep people from hearing the truth?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    So did the one the other day.
    I don't think it is. It's likely shot at around mid-day or afternoon time, the sun is directly overhead.

You can see it with the shadows his hands are creating. The camera just has a really wonky depth of field.

You know it's going to be a good day when a GOP Senator basically says democracy is getting in the way.

https://twitter.com/SenMikeLee/statu...875371008?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    You know it's going to be a good day when a GOP Senator basically says democracy is getting in the way.

Are you sure? Because I'm still trying to figure out what "prospefity" is.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Are you sure? Because I'm still trying to figure out what "prospefity" is.
    That must be when all the money goes to the billionaires and we're left to fucking starve and live in shit.

I don't think he is entirely wrong. Democracy in and of itself is not the objective. It just happens to be that Democracy has historically been the best way to ensure liberty, peace and prosperity.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Make China pay, eh? I see he's still going with that "I don't take responsibility at all" shtick. Maybe someone should tell him that's what's losing him the senior vote in the first place... But it's interesting he's saying this miraculous medicine is going to be "all free." Let's see how that works out for him.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2020-10-08 at 06:09 PM.

What a shock him running away again

will it look like this?

Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

This is an enormous oof.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account

This is a huge threat to the safety of our citizens. I really hope he loses, and ends up in court for a VERY VERY long time.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Looool that isn't even trying to hide the green screen, is it?
    It's hard to say. The lighting seems to match up and there appears to be a slight breeze in his "hair". It could just be that the picture's oversaturated, although at this point I wouldn't put anything past them.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hard to say. The lighting seems to match up and there appears to be a slight breeze in his "hair". It could just be that the picture's oversaturated, although at this point I wouldn't put anything past them.
    "Only the best filters..."

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Wouldn't be hard to just add a weak fan to the room that just barely touches his hair /shrug
    True, but has this administration given that much thought to anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So...you want to get in on the 24-hour challenge, too? Maybe you call yourself a Trump supporter, maybe you don't. But your post history is sitting right there.
    I'm sorry, but I do not know which 24-hour challenge you are referring to. Is it like those "spending 24 hours in an abandoned mall" things?

Is it okay if I call a Trump supporter a "monster" purely for their political position? I think I'd like you to answer this one.
    Is it okay with me? I think so. There is nobody I could see myself calling a monster for their political position(s), but I do not think I have a moral problem with you or others doing so to whoever. If you believe that Trump supporters are monstrous, or are promoting monstrous ideology, then it is fitting.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

I don't for a moment believe that Trump will be "25th'd", but apparently Pelosi is going to be talking about it tomorrow. Whether or not it's done in all seriousness or merely as a troll to bait Trump into further incriminating himself, however, remains to be seen.

Pelosi: 'We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment'

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    100% green screen.

This is my professional opinion as a moron who got a film degree without considering job prospects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't for a moment believe that Trump will be "25th'd", but apparently Pelosi is going to be talking about it tomorrow. Whether or not it's done in all seriousness or merely as a troll to bait Trump into further incriminating himself, however, remains to be seen.

Pelosi: 'We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment'
    I'm hoping it's serious if only because attempting to conduct legislative negotiations around midnight via tweet is a pretty serious red flag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.