Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    If you want to throw around numbers and serious “facts” provide the evidence to burst people’s bubbles.
    I can link you a hundred videos and articles. It isn't worthy though because you're so deep inside your echo chamber you've probably already watched them and scuffed at them as being irrelevant.

It's very sad watching from the outside how tribal this is.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Citation of what? Leave your echo chamber for a minute. Take a peak, leave your comfort zone. Get some enlightenment
    Citation of these Anarchist zones, that don’t seem to disrupt Amazon, Boeing, Microsoft, Nintendo, Battle Net and Valve... all of which are headquartered in or around Seattle. Leave my comfort zone of a burning Seattle? What? It’s okay... I am literally a block away from a Seattle Fire department... I Pokemon with them... yes... they catch Pokemon, instead of putting out Seattle being on fire...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    First of all, Medicare isnt welfare. We pay thousands into it through the course of our working life. Ive paid at least $60,000 into it through 30 years of working. Secondly Id rather have kept that $60,000 and dissolve Medicare and pay for my own insurance
    Sorry, bro... it's welfare.

So is Social Security.

So is Trump's tax avoidance.

So are the salaries of all government employees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

I can link you a hundred videos and articles. It isn't worthy though because you're so deep inside your echo chamber you've probably already watched them and scuffed at them as being irrelevant.

Correction, you've been reading curated media that tells you it's tribal. Have some facts.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

Then do it. Provide evidence, because at this point you're just bluffing.

link the evidence you have or shut up
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Do it... because several Trump ads pushing your rhetoric, showed images from Ukraine, claiming they were US.
    As above, so below.
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

"Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don’t think people are cognizant that Fox News is in NYC, because how much they seem to hate it.
    I mean, it's peak irony, but its obvious that the rich white dudes live in a nice city, away from the dumbfucks who hear them, while bashing librul elites

Wow look at that massive assumption you have made about me.

Telling us to open our “eyes” all the while giving up the moment they ask for evidence.

You are boring

That's neat i guess?
    But if you're part of the LGBTQ+ community, please dont side with fascists? Ok thx bai

I told my mom I am heading to Salties to pick up crab legs, so she asked me if it’s as dangerous as they say... I’ll let you guess who she is voting for... Yes, it’s very dangerous... but, 2 pounds of dungeonous crab for 30$ is worth the risk of burning Anarchist... lol

The deal is every week on Monday, it’s at Elki and the West Seattle bridge is shut down... you need to take 99, then weasel around to Harbor...
    As above, so below.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    And the Democrats platform is force people to wear a stupid mask, raise taxes and bash Trump and republicans. They have no plans unless they arent announcing them because they know we will hate it
    Wear a mask because the science says it will save lives.
    Raise taxes on the rich because that's what we should be doing anyway to pay for social programs and basic things like healthcare anyway.
    Bash Trump and the GOP because they have been doing everything they can to screw over everyone else for as long as anyone can remember.

Thanks for providing a list of good reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Then do it. Provide evidence, because at this point you're just bluffing.

link the evidence you have or shut up
    I mean.. I can understand where people come from when they tell me the protests have been mostly peaceful with people respecting heath guidelines, etc.

Asking me for proof while living in 2020 in front of a pc with access to the internet that there's been a lot of social unrest with pillaging, burning and deaths on the USA for a few months.. that's some next level dishonesty

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I told my mom I am heading to Salties to pick up crab legs, so she asked me if it’s as dangerous as they say... I’ll let you guess who she is voting for... Yes, it’s very dangerous... but, 2 pounds of dungeonous crab for 30$ is worth the risk of burning Anarchist... lol

The deal is every week on Monday, it’s at Elki and the West Seattle bridge is shut down... you need to take 99, then weasel around to Harbor...
    Oh, crab legs are effing delicious. We make an empanada with said ingredient and cheese and it's .
    And now i'm hungry

- - - Updated - - -

I mean.. I can understand where people come from when they tell me the protests have been mostly peaceful with people respecting heath guidelines, etc.

Asking me for proof while living in 2020 in front of a pc with access to the internet that there's been a lot of social unrest with pillaging, burning and deaths on the USA for a few months.. that's some next level dishonesty
    Provide evidence or shut up.

So, earlier I suggested Trump had three options and would pick #2, show up and get thrashed.

Um...there's new evidence and I'm less sure.

Trump wants Biden frisked for radios.

Yep, under 24 hours in and he's trying to add another rule, creating a conspiracy theory out of nowhere, possibly to come up with a reason he'll flake out.

Also,

STOP RESPONDING TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS WHO DIDN'T ANSWER THE CHALLENGE.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-29 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Don't abuse text size

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Asking me for proof while living in 2020 in front of a pc with access to the internet that there's been a lot of social unrest on the USA for a few months.. that's some next level dishonesty
    Please explain to me how Microsoft, Amazon, Boeing, Valve, Nintendo and Battle Net are all functioning without issue, despite this burning Anarchist, while being in or around Seattle? You have this PC with internet in front of you... please explain... please dispute what people living in Seattle are saying, because you have a PC.
    As above, so below.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    That's neat i guess?
    But if you're part of the LGBTQ+ community, please dont side with fascists? Ok thx bai
    What's a fascist to you? You don't get to redefine what a fascist is with your uneducated or simply ignorant political "tendencies"

Almost as dishonest as making bullshit assertions then refusing to provide evidence despite living in 2020 in front of a pc with access to the internet.

/yawn

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So, earlier I suggested Trump had three options and would pick #2, show up and get thrashed.

Um...there's new evidence and I'm less sure.

Trump wants Biden frisked for radios.

Yep, under 24 hours in and he's trying to add another rule, creating a conspiracy theory out of nowhere, possibly to come up with a reason he'll flake out.

Also,

STOP RESPONDING TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS WHO DIDN'T ANSWER THE CHALLENGE.
    My apologies. A bump to your post.