1. #58201
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    We all pay too much in taxes. Taxes were initially instituted to pay for national defense and to build infrastructure (railways and roads) and that is what they should still be used for. We should ALL be paying less than 10% of our income in taxes. There should be no welfare (corporate or personal), there should be no foreign aid, there should be no grants, government funded research,or donations, there should be government healthcare. People should be responsible for themselves
    Fact: Americans pay far less in taxes than most developed western countries. You, as usual, have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Also, being responsible for others is part of what a society is. Don't like it? Go live in a fucking cave somewhere and stop benefiting from society.

  2. #58202
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Late Capitalism
    Posts
    51,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So, earlier I suggested Trump had three options and would pick #2, show up and get thrashed.

    Um...there's new evidence and I'm less sure.

    Trump wants Biden frisked for radios.

    Yep, under 24 hours in and he's trying to add another rule, creating a conspiracy theory out of nowhere, possibly to come up with a reason he'll flake out.
    Boy wouldn't it just be a chad move if Biden just agreed to being frisked on stage as long as Trump did the same.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  3. #58203
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Please explain to me how Microsoft, Amazon, Boeing, Valve, Nintendo and Battle Net are all functioning without issue, despite this burning Anarchist, while being in or around Seattle? You have this PC with internet in front of you... please explain... please dispute what people living in Seattle are saying, because you have a PC.
    What are you even talking about mate? Your posts make no sense to me

  4. #58204
    Immortal Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Puerto Montt, Chile
    Posts
    7,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So, earlier I suggested Trump had three options and would pick #2, show up and get thrashed.

    Um...there's new evidence and I'm less sure.

    Trump wants Biden frisked for radios.

    Yep, under 24 hours in and he's trying to add another rule, creating a conspiracy theory out of nowhere, possibly to come up with a reason he'll flake out.

    Also,

    STOP RESPONDING TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS WHO DIDN'T ANSWER THE CHALLENGE.
    Sorry. Their... Stupid takes on things irks me
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-29 at 06:23 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  5. #58205
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Wrong continent mate, I see things outside without the tribal tinted glasses you wear
    Nah, you just see the sensationalized news. The protests have been by and large peaceful. The few times there have been "riots" get far more press than the hundreds of times there have been protests without much incident. Interesting that you would only choose to mention people wearing "MAGA" hats being killed though and not also the other way around. And by "interesting" I mean "predictable".

  6. #58206
    Immortal Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Puerto Montt, Chile
    Posts
    7,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Fact: Americans pay far less in taxes than most developed western countries. You, as usual, have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Also, being responsible for others is part of what a society is. Don't like it? Go live in a fucking cave somewhere and stop benefiting from society.
    Or go live in a stateles capitalist society... You know.. Like current somalia
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  7. #58207
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    27,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Boy wouldn't it just be a chad move if Biden just agreed to being frisked on stage as long as Trump did the same.
    Already I've seen my, sigh, Alabama Party of Trump family members saying "We deserve answers!" and this question was somehow magically never raised before Trump said anything just today.

    Trump doesn't get to make the rules. If Trump wants to invent a reason to flake out, he's free to do so. Maybe they can check his ears for bone spurs.

  8. #58208
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    52,498
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    What are you even talking about mate? Your posts make no sense to me
    I am asking you how all of these businesses function without issue, while under the threat of burning Anarchist. How is that hard to understand? What sort of bias do you have, for that to be a difficult concept?

    If anarchists are burning down the city, you should be able to show some sort of business disruption. Correct? Instead of rhetoric, actual data? Correct?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  9. #58209
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    What's a fascist to you? You don't get to redefine what a fascist is with your uneducated or simply ignorant political "tendencies"
    Why haven’t you provided evidence of even 1 death during a PEACEFUL protest? Still waiting kiddo.

  10. #58210
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Late Capitalism
    Posts
    51,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Already I've seen my, sigh, Alabama Party of Trump family members saying "We deserve answers!" and this question was somehow magically never raised before Trump said anything just today.

    Trump doesn't get to make the rules. If Trump wants to invent a reason to flake out, he's free to do so. Maybe they can check his ears for bone spurs.
    Oh, no, I was just being more of a spiteful little bitch and enjoying the thought of Trump having to live with being felt up by secret service members on the debate stage while on television.

    I increasingly suspect he's going to pussy out of the debates, to be entirely honest. The lack of a live audience to play off is the main factor.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  11. #58211
    Immortal Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Puerto Montt, Chile
    Posts
    7,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Already I've seen my, sigh, Alabama Party of Trump family members saying "We deserve answers!" and this question was somehow magically never raised before Trump said anything just today.

    Trump doesn't get to make the rules. If Trump wants to invent a reason to flake out, he's free to do so. Maybe they can check his ears for bone spurs.
    The idiots need any reason for not admiting they are idiots, and they were conned. If they realize they took the stupid option, i think their whole being would be shattered.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  12. #58212
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I am asking you how all of these businesses function without issue, while under the threat of burning Anarchist. How is that hard to understand? What sort of bias do you have, for that to be a difficult concept?

    If anarchists are burning down the city, you should be able to show some sort of business disruption. Correct? Instead of rhetoric, actual data? Correct?
    I have knowledge of one autonamous zone being created never have I said there was more than that but thanks for cherry picking that in order to make obnoxious dishonest posts.

    Which no longer exists... But that was never the point and you know it.

  13. #58213
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    52,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The idiots need any reason for not admiting they are idiots, and they were conned. If they realize they took the stupid option, i think their whole being would be shattered.
    This is a Fox News debate to boot... imagine what happens in a couple of weeks, when it’s not Fox...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  14. #58214
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    27,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Oh, no, I was just being more of a spiteful little bitch and enjoying the thought of Trump having to live with being felt up by secret service members on the debate stage.
    God dammit, I misread that. Sorry.

    Anyhow, I disagree. Biden should refuse on principle. Anything else is Trump changing the rules because he's losing. Biden should instead ask "show us your taxes". And nothing else.

  15. #58215
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    52,498
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I have knowledge of one autonamous zone being created never have I said there was more than that but thanks for cherry picking that in order to make obnoxious dishonest posts.
    Is it still there? The one you are aware of... is it still there? Let’s see who is obnoxious and dishonest...

    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I can link you a hundred videos and articles. It isn't worthy though because you're so deep inside your echo chamber you've probably already watched them and scuffed at them as being irrelevant.

    It's very sad watching from the outside how tribal this is.
    Oh man... that one autonomous zone, created hundred videos and articles? Think about that...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-29 at 05:30 PM.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  16. #58216
    Your "source" makes 2020 look about the norm for most years if you stop and compare.

    Again, provide actual evidence for the bullshit your spouting or shut the hell up.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

  17. #58217
    Immortal Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Puerto Montt, Chile
    Posts
    7,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    This is a Fox News debate to boot... imagine what happens in a couple of weeks, when it’s not Fox...
    Oh, there's that. The idiots then are super fearful, that even in the controlled, safe space of Fox News, they'll be shown to the world that they are, indeed, a bunch of imbeciles
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  18. #58218
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    The fucking deadly pandemic didn't stop people from congregating on mass to pillage and burn and create anarchic zones inside cities.

    God forbid they have to stop the pillaging for 5 minutes, wear a mask, wash their hands and deliver a piece of paper.

    Deadly pandemic only kills responsible citizens during the election process, obviously not a bunch of men children roaming the streets like a horde.
    hmm nothing like taking a few thousand people and making them the standard for 120 million people that need to vote. Besides the fact the vast majority of people who were "congregating" were wearing mask, were washing their hand and following appropriate COVID procedures.

    good job there buddybro.
    "The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president," - McConnell
    Karma 1 Trump 0 -Feel as bad for trump as trump did for Hillary- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iIBw-_0T6I

  19. #58219
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    52,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Your "source" makes 2020 look about the norm for most years if you stop and compare.

    Again, provide actual evidence for the bullshit your spouting or shut the hell up.
    His example is Chaz, from months ago...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  20. #58220
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Late Capitalism
    Posts
    51,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    God dammit, I misread that. Sorry.

    Anyhow, I disagree. Biden should refuse on principle. Anything else is Trump changing the rules because he's losing. Biden should instead ask "show us your taxes". And nothing else.
    I think we should just take a moment to remind ourselves of exactly what we stand to witness here.

    Donald Trump in televised room with no live audience to play off of or appeal to, after four years in office with nothing to show for it, just after the NYT dropped a story exposing him as one of the most indebted tax frauds in American history.

    Not gonna lie I personally wouldn't be showing my face in that situation either. Doesn't seem winnable.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •