Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I am asking you how all of these businesses function without issue, while under the threat of burning Anarchist. How is that hard to understand? What sort of bias do you have, for that to be a difficult concept?

If anarchists are burning down the city, you should be able to show some sort of business disruption. Correct? Instead of rhetoric, actual data? Correct?
    I have knowledge of one autonamous zone being created never have I said there was more than that but thanks for cherry picking that in order to make obnoxious dishonest posts.

Which no longer exists... But that was never the point and you know it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The idiots need any reason for not admiting they are idiots, and they were conned. If they realize they took the stupid option, i think their whole being would be shattered.
    This is a Fox News debate to boot... imagine what happens in a couple of weeks, when it’s not Fox...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Oh, no, I was just being more of a spiteful little bitch and enjoying the thought of Trump having to live with being felt up by secret service members on the debate stage.
    God dammit, I misread that. Sorry.

Anyhow, I disagree. Biden should refuse on principle. Anything else is Trump changing the rules because he's losing. Biden should instead ask "show us your taxes". And nothing else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I have knowledge of one autonamous zone being created never have I said there was more than that but thanks for cherry picking that in order to make obnoxious dishonest posts.
    Is it still there? The one you are aware of... is it still there? Let’s see who is obnoxious and dishonest...

I can link you a hundred videos and articles. It isn't worthy though because you're so deep inside your echo chamber you've probably already watched them and scuffed at them as being irrelevant.

It's very sad watching from the outside how tribal this is.
    Oh man... that one autonomous zone, created hundred videos and articles? Think about that...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-29 at 05:30 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Your "source" makes 2020 look about the norm for most years if you stop and compare.

Again, provide actual evidence for the bullshit your spouting or shut the hell up.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

This is a Fox News debate to boot... imagine what happens in a couple of weeks, when it’s not Fox...
    Oh, there's that. The idiots then are super fearful, that even in the controlled, safe space of Fox News, they'll be shown to the world that they are, indeed, a bunch of imbeciles
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The fucking deadly pandemic didn't stop people from congregating on mass to pillage and burn and create anarchic zones inside cities.

God forbid they have to stop the pillaging for 5 minutes, wear a mask, wash their hands and deliver a piece of paper.

Deadly pandemic only kills responsible citizens during the election process, obviously not a bunch of men children roaming the streets like a horde.
    hmm nothing like taking a few thousand people and making them the standard for 120 million people that need to vote. Besides the fact the vast majority of people who were "congregating" were wearing mask, were washing their hand and following appropriate COVID procedures.

good job there buddybro.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Your "source" makes 2020 look about the norm for most years if you stop and compare.

Again, provide actual evidence for the bullshit your spouting or shut the hell up.
    His example is Chaz, from months ago...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    God dammit, I misread that. Sorry.

Anyhow, I disagree. Biden should refuse on principle. Anything else is Trump changing the rules because he's losing. Biden should instead ask "show us your taxes". And nothing else.
    I think we should just take a moment to remind ourselves of exactly what we stand to witness here.

Donald Trump in televised room with no live audience to play off of or appeal to, after four years in office with nothing to show for it, just after the NYT dropped a story exposing him as one of the most indebted tax frauds in American history.

Not gonna lie I personally wouldn't be showing my face in that situation either. Doesn't seem winnable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    And the Democrats platform is force people to wear a stupid mask, raise taxes and bash Trump and republicans. They have no plans unless they arent announcing them because they know we will hate it
    Oh the irony....

Trump still owns the biggest tax increase ever on US citizens thanks to Tariffs.
    Still waiting for those healthcare, infrastructure, etc etc plans.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

His example is Chaz, from months ago...
    Did someone say Chaz?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Why haven’t you provided evidence of even 1 death during a PEACEFUL protest? Still waiting kiddo.
    By definition it isn't peaceful if people die. But you know there can be 1 guy get his head smashed in for being a fascist 1 block away from a peaceful demonstration while the 3rd block has nike shops being lifted and on the 4th block a retired black police officer gets shot by some more intense protesters fighting against injustice..

I think we should just take a moment to remind ourselves of exactly what we stand to witness here.

Donald Trump in televised room with no live audience to play off of or appeal to, after four years in office with nothing to show for it, just after the NYT dropped a story exposing him as one of the most indebted tax frauds in American history.

Not gonna lie I personally wouldn't be showing my face in that situation either. Doesn't seem winnable.
    With the backdrop of a deadly pandemic, in which he witheld information and lied to the public, in order to maintain wall street happy (and i suspect, his hotels afloat).

We all pay too much in taxes. Taxes were initially instituted to pay for national defense and to build infrastructure (railways and roads) and that is what they should still be used for. We should ALL be paying less than 10% of our income in taxes. There should be no welfare (corporate or personal), there should be no foreign aid, there should be no grants, government funded research,or donations, there should be government healthcare. People should be responsible for themselves
    750 dollars is too much on a couple hundred million in income?

If people should be responsible for themselves then we should do away with the military and just give everyone a tank!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    By definition it isn't peaceful if people die. But you know there can be 1 guy get his head smashed in for being a fascist 1 block away from a peaceful demonstration while the 3rd block has nike shops being lifted and on the 4th block a retired black police officer gets shot by some more intense protesters fighting against injustice..
    4 blocks... ey? That’s what this meant:

I can link you a hundred videos and articles. It isn't worthy though because you're so deep inside your echo chamber you've probably already watched them and scuffed at them as being irrelevant.

It's very sad watching from the outside how tribal this is.
    210000 dead to virus Trump lied about, because he needed to panic people for the election.

You still have not provides any evidence. I will do the @Breccia treatment and challenge you. You have 12 hours (i'm not that kind) to provide any decent evidence for your claims.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    You still have not provides any evidence. I will do the @Breccia treatment and challenge you. You have 12 hours (i'm not that kind) to provide any decent evidence for your claims.
    Oh come on... if we keep him talking, we can narrow this down from a US problem, to a couple of blocks. But, there will be hundreds of videos and articles...

@tikcol what’s the math in that? More than 25 videos and articles per block? Was Anita Sarcisian on one of those blocks or something?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-29 at 05:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a scene in The Boys where, to avoid spoilers as much as possible, a metahuman tears up two out of three bad guys and the third just offs himself.

Trump has three choices. #2 is to continue the fight and likely be torn up. #3 is to refuse to show, which is declaration of cowardice and failure. Techincally he could show up prepared and win (option #1) but he'd have to bring kryptonite, by which I mean "cherry-picked facts Biden doesn't have responses to". Which is going to be tough. The trick is
    a) they have to be true (or fact-checking ruins everything)
    b) they have to be something Biden doesn't have a quick response for, but
    c) they also have to be meaningful. Trump might say, fictional example, that the median household income of elementary school principals grew 4.5% and well above the past few years. Um, okay, so what? That's too niche to be useful. For every specific ag product that might be doing better in 2020, I can name five that dropped in 2019.

It's not enough to bring a kryptonite bullet, you also have to hit the target. And Trump has proven he hates doing any kind of work or reading.

You're right, it doesn't sound winnable. It's possible, but I don't like those odds. So now it's risk assessment. How sure are you, that the metahuman is not just going to kill you, but also do so far more painfully than a gun to the chin? Yes, yes, Trump could be trying to set the stage where he forfeits but somehow still wins. Nobody's going to accept that -- not even his own rabid fanbase, though they'll pretend.

First of all, Medicare isnt welfare. We pay thousands into it through the course of our working life. Ive paid at least $60,000 into it through 30 years of working. Secondly Id rather have kept that $60,000 and dissolve Medicare and pay for my own insurance
    Yes it is.

42% of Medicare's funding last year came from non-Medicare employment tax sources.
    That means that everyone in the country is helping 60 million seniors pay for Medicare above and beyond the employment taxes meant to fund it.
    You know the same place "welfare" programs are funded.

Unfortunately 60,000 will not cut even half the cost of your Medicare over your lifetime unless of course you die before you hit 65-67.

BTW people pay thousands every year in taxes. Those taxes fund welfare. Thus they are "paying into the system" and when they need it they are getting back some of what they paid in.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in: Biden has responded to Trump's challenge.

"He agreed to a drug test?"

Fuck no. He released his taxes.