Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    There's a lot of cultural context but the shortest answer it's slang derived from incel subculture and the belief that men can be divided into 'Virgins' or 'Chads' - so a 'chad move' is one that establishes your superiority and desirability as a mate, basically.
    k, heard it twice. Now finally know what it is. Was weird hearing my name and no clue what it was talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I disagree. Biden's a brawler. This isn't "save all your CDs for Phase Three". This is "kill the motherfucker right now". He will exploit every opening Trump gives him, rather than hoping there'll be another one later. If Trump leaves or cancels other debates, again, that's a Biden victory. In boxing, it's a KO if the other boxers chooses not to get up during the ten-count. They don't need to be unconscious to lose.

Trump admits he's lost if he leaves or flakes out. The only realistic reason he'd do that, is if he believes the beating he takes will be worse than merely losing. I think he's more likely to just ignore time limits and whose turn it is and just start shouting over everything Biden says, like a fucking toddler, daring Wallace to put him in his place, before he actually concedes and walks out.

But boy is it a close call.
    Not only that, if Biden gets Trump to storm off, not only does Biden make him look weak, but Biden then gets the stage to himself on top of it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    What's a fascist to you? You don't get to redefine what a fascist is with your uneducated or simply ignorant political "tendencies"
    Trump has been trying to undermine our elections all year long, making false claims of "rigging" by democrats through mail in ballots, spreading fake news and doctored stories from James O'Keefe. Trump scapegoats American problems on minorities and opposition groups. Trump has terrible human rights policies including stripping children away from their parents and keeping them in camps at the border. Trump spreads propaganda to convince Americans of his lies, while calling the media "lugenpresse" (german for "lying press" which is another way to say, "fake news.") Trump is a nationalist (or at least acts like one) to an extreme, hugging flags and claiming to be the sole person who can save America. He constantly uses evangelical fervor to garner support and cozies up with dictators.

He's literally playing by the fascist playbook

https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/fasci14chars.html

He fits all 14 points.

I hope Donald disowns him and writes him out of his will for embarrassing him like that on National Television
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-29 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Not only that, if Biden gets Trump to storm off, not only does Biden make him look weak, but Biden then gets the stage to himself on top of it.
    This is why I previously said (or at least should have) that leaving mid-debate is the dumbest thing Trump can do. I suggested the Committee let Biden have the stage solo if Trump cancels before, but I don't know if they would. If Trump leaves, they have no choice -- the time slot is filled and the cameras are rolling.

Oh, by the way, Trump claims the Green New Deal basically removes cows. It does not -- the words "cow" and "cattle" make no appearance at all. Trump either didn't read it, or did and had a senior moment. Neither trait is redeeming. We Rate This Claim False.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    And the Democrats platform is force people to wear a stupid mask, raise taxes and bash Trump and republicans. They have no plans unless they arent announcing them because they know we will hate it
    You know what I find hilarious?

Your history of posting shows you have germophobia and a desire for cleanliness . . . yet wearing a mask is too much to ask for? During a pandemic?

I hope Donald disowns him and writes him out of his will for embarrassing him like that on National Television
    He’s not a criminal serial killer so why should trump Disown him?

A parent should love their child almost unconditionally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Your history of posting shows you have germophobia and a desire for cleanliness . . . yet wearing a mask is too much to ask for? During a pandemic?
    I assume thats the real orlong and not the character he or she plays.

Wait, wait, sorry, I made a mistake. Sorry everyone.

it was Biden and Harris. It was both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Wear a mask because the science says it will save lives.
    Raise taxes on the rich because that's what we should be doing anyway to pay for social programs and basic things like healthcare anyway.
    Bash Trump and the GOP because they have been doing everything they can to screw over everyone else for as long as anyone can remember.

Thanks for providing a list of good reasons.
    There is plenty of science that says the masks are useless too but youll just claim they are from right wing lying doctors without even reading the studies. Additionally they cause many people to have headaches and hypoxia and for people like me who have asthma and COPD it makes it very hard to breathe while wearing one. But if you want to read them here they are:

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/...-social-policy

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/202...d-of-covid-19/

How very homophobic of you. So, in the land of Trumpstervania... white supremacy and rape are good, but being gay is detestable. Got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

This just in: the trade gap has widened. It was $83 billion last month -- a new record.

Trump's policies have failed. The trade gap is wider than ever before, and still widening.

So, earlier I suggested Trump had three options and would pick #2, show up and get thrashed.

Um...there's new evidence and I'm less sure.

Trump wants Biden frisked for radios.

Yep, under 24 hours in and he's trying to add another rule, creating a conspiracy theory out of nowhere, possibly to come up with a reason he'll flake out.

Also,

STOP RESPONDING TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS WHO DIDN'T ANSWER THE CHALLENGE.
    Stop typing in giant bold red letters. People dont have to listen to your orders
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-29 at 06:25 PM.

Wait, wait, sorry, I made a mistake. Sorry everyone.

it was Biden and Harris. It was both of them.
    I think my favorite part of that link was this paragraph...

"Biden has released 22 years of tax returns, and Harris has released 15 years, according to the campaign. Mr. Trump has not released any of HER tax returns to the public, citing a years-long IRS audit. Individuals under audit are not prohibited from releasing their tax returns."

I laughed far harder and longer than I should have at that slip up.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    So lets talk about Iraq.
    US 'outraged' by rocket attack that killed women, children

The U.S. State Department said Tuesday it was outraged by a rocket attack a day earlier that killed Iraqi civilians and called on the government to take action amid an impending diplomatic crisis between Baghdad and Washington.

The attack and subsequent condemnation come after the U.S. threatened to close its embassy in Baghdad unless Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi's administration reigns in Iran-backed armed groups responsible for frequent rocket fire and roadside bomb attacks targeting the American presence in the country.

“We are outraged by yesterday’s rocket attack in Baghdad that killed civilians, including a mother and her children,” State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus said in a statement.

In response to the embassy closure threats, the prime minister's spokesman said in his weekly news conference Tuesday that the closure of any diplomatic mission would have detrimental consequences for regional security.

“The withdrawal or closure of any diplomatic mission of any country will have disastrous repercussions for the entire region,” said Ahmed Mulla Talal.

He said the al-Kadhimi administration rejected any attempts to turn Iraq into an arena of conflict between the U.S. and Iran.

The attacks have not let up, despite the U.S. threats.
    The State Department does not get to be "outraged" while they're packing their bags and leaving. If the State Dept was "outraged" they could do something about it, such as with the miltary forces already on scene.

Everyone needs to stay on topic. This thread is to relate to Trump, not a dumping ground every politicized recent event.
    Additionally, don't help disingenuous posts derail your own discussion.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    By definition it isn't peaceful if people die. But you know there can be 1 guy get his head smashed in for being a fascist 1 block away from a peaceful demonstration while the 3rd block has nike shops being lifted and on the 4th block a retired black police officer gets shot by some more intense protesters fighting against injustice..
    And yet you haven’t provided a shred of proof of these dozens of deaths. Stop with the gaslighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Everyone needs to stay on topic. This thread is to relate to Trump, not a dumping ground every politicized recent event.
    Speaking of which, will there be a megathread about the debates? Or it will be posted on the election thread?

Mod Edit: Likely it'll just stay in the election thread, since it'll inevitably be discussed there.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-09-29 at 06:34 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Even more fun is that he has admitted to be so sensitive to light that he has to wear welding goggles if he walks outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    What can be done about the disingenuous posters?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

so brad parscale beats his wife and looks like hes nicked millions of dollars from the trump campaign and the GOP. only the best lads.

Stop typing in giant bold red letters. People dont have to listen to your orders
    No one said you have to. The issue is you can't because you're morally and intellectually bankrupt with an aversion to truth. If critical thinking were needed to sustain life you'd have died years ago.

The more telling part is why you trump cultists fail to meet basic information requests or address blatant hypocrisy in your own views when asked to in a discussion forum.

How do you feel that Trump paid Jared kushner consulting fees specifically to dodge taxes or how basically every business and property he has are money sucking black holes and his only probiftable venture in the last 40 years, after wasting millions of his daddy's money, was convincing people like you he was great at business via his TV show while he was sucking at running his actual business ventures?

What is your opinion on a president who has hundreds of millions of dollars owed to foreign lenders with payment due suring his possible second term?
    Last edited by shimerra; 2020-09-29 at 06:45 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.