Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    This thread is an interesting read from someone from the UK:

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/s...20391842078725
    Can confirm the "patriotic support." He went from.... Well, Boris, to being someone people suddenly loved because he was "doing his best even with the virus" and so on.

Meanwhile, we keep getting confusing messaging about coronavirus rules that leaves the country worse off because nobody knows wtf they're meant to be doing.

That was the rallying around the flag effect... Because he catched it very early (Early april).The only example that is meaningful here, is the one of Bolsonaro, that i've just posted here. And jair didnt get that bump, he just got it because of handouts and it wasnt very significsnt (just about 3%).
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-10-02 at 07:15 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

WH officials knew Thursday morning Hope Hicks tested positive THURSDAY MORNING.

How the hell was Trump not tested and allowed to go to NJ for a closed door fundraiser on Thursday afternoon.

1) The UK is effectively a unicameral parliamentary state with no checks and balances, the US is not.
    2) For aforementioned reason, there has never been an election on Johnson in the same vein as there will be on Trump.
    3) Biden isn't Corbyn.
    4) No Brexit.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

Elemental Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I mean, it is what it is; evidence that the continuity of government plans are still functional and that this is in fact a real call and not some trick by Trump to get out of the debates or whatever.

Want something to pick you up after that read, though?

Incubation period is 2-14 days, means you can go 10+ days before testing positive. every single person on that list needs 14 day quarantine. every single person in contact with every single person on that list needs to 14 day quarantine.

Wouldn't it be something if Trump infected Biden at the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    every single person on that list needs to 14 day quarantine.
    Oh no, what will the world do without Rudy Giuliani for two weeks, this is the worst, help.

Huh. First Bob Murray and now this? I knew stores put up their Christmas decorations way too early, but I didn't realize Santa would deliver presents this early too!

Elemental Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Oh no, what will the world do without Rudy Giuliani for two weeks, this is the worst, help.
    Makes me happy, my anxiety dropped significantly after seeing that list, especially since i'm not on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Trump said they'd both been tested. And the podiums were far apart. And they never came close to each other. That seems unlikely.

I'm sure Weta Workshop can CGI someone else to stab Frodo with the spear, don't worry.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

I mean, on the flipside, Trump is so polarizing most people made up their minds about him a long time ago.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I'm trying to channel Dr. Fauci's energy upon finding out Trump caught coronavirus. I can only imagine his reaction.
    I picture it to be similar to his reaction when he face palmed while laughing when Trump said something about the deep state in one of those coronavirus task force meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    I mean, on the flipside, Trump is so polarizing most people made up their minds about him a long time ago.
    Yeah, just today I posted something ridiculous like 98% of people were unchanged by the debates.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Not impossible, but unlikely.

I doubt they hang around backstage with a few beers afterwards.

This is OANN right now.

There are zero front-page stories about Trump testing positive. There are some great pictures of his mostly maskless rally, however.

And if Trump says Biden flashed the white supremacy sign, do I get to say "that's Pence giving the Nazi salute"?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Will Trump supporters wear masks now?
    Probably not. But you would know, with your adamant support of Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Leobald View Post
    Not impossible, but unlikely.

I doubt they hang around backstage with a few beers afterwards.
    Have you seen how much fluid comes out of trump whe he starts yelling?

This is OANN right now.
    So...I'm guess that that "cost of illegal immigration" graphic is what they chose to put up because they couldn't possibly acknowledge that covid is a thing? Or is that just a staple of the website? I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So...I'm guess that that "cost of illegal immigration" graphic is what they chose to put up because they couldn't possibly acknowledge that covid is a thing? Or is that just a staple of the website?
    I have no idea. I've never been there before and I'm never going back. Top story on the fucking planet is Trump infected with a lethal disease and they don't mention it once? Even Trump tweeted about it, so there goes that excuse.

And I don't want to hear "well it's night, they don't update". Bullshit. "It was night" is the excuse a one-man team can give. OANN is supposed to be a media outlet with more than one person.

And the only ads on the site were Trump and OANN itself.