1. #59421
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    because it all but implies Trump isn't so much a president as much as a dictator. I thought there was something about swearing an oath to your country as an American president. So a guy that only cares about himself coming into office seems pretty outlandish
    Are you new here?

    Like, where have you been for 4 years?

    Are you the guy who was in the coma in that one Lincoln Project ad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

  2. #59422
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    because it all but implies Trump isn't so much a president as much as a dictator. I thought there was something about swearing an oath to your country as an American president. So a guy that only cares about himself coming into office seems pretty outlandish
    How about that same guy trying to make US liable for his rape?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  3. #59423
    Legendary! Thekri's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I have damning proof that Tucker Carlson is a furry porn addict. But my dog ate it so I can't share it with you guys.
    I love how the burden of evidence is so amazingly high for Trump and Trump supporters, and so incredibly vague for Biden. My parents insist that there is "no proof" that Trump:

    1. Bragged about sexually assaulting women (The tapes could have been faked!)
    2. Lied about his inauguration attendance numbers (The pictures could have been faked!)
    3. Had sex with Stormy Daniels (She shouldn't have broken the NDA anyway!)
    4. Asked President Zelensky for a favor (WITCH HUNT!!!)

    But Tucker Carlson totally had proof, but lost it? Seems legit.

  4. #59424
    Immortal Poopymonster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    7,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I love how the burden of evidence is so amazingly high for Trump and Trump supporters, and so incredibly vague for Biden. My parents insist that there is "no proof" that Trump:

    1. Bragged about sexually assaulting women (The tapes could have been faked!)
    2. Lied about his inauguration attendance numbers (The pictures could have been faked!)
    3. Had sex with Stormy Daniels (She shouldn't have broken the NDA anyway!)
    4. Asked President Zelensky for a favor (WITCH HUNT!!!)

    But Tucker Carlson totally had proof, but lost it? Seems legit.
    Of course it's legit. If we can't trust Fucker Whoreson, who can we trust?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok


    If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

  5. #59425
    Legendary! Thekri's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Of course it's legit. If we can't trust Fucker Whoreson, who can we trust?
    Jerry Falwell obviously. Poor guy's wife was cheating on him for years without him knowing it.

    ... although I still think he should have been suspicious that they kept having sex in front of him.

  6. #59426
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I have damning proof that Tucker Carlson is a furry porn addict. But my dog ate it so I can't share it with you guys.
    I have an even bigger scoop then that. I have irrefutable proof that every Republican in D.C. is a vampire who sustains life by feasting on the blood of newborn babies, hence why they want to abolish abortion, but sadly my Canadian girlfriend took the evidence with her when she flew back home to Canada and the airline lost her bag the evidence was in.

  7. #59427
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    I have an even bigger scoop then that. I have irrefutable proof that every Republican in D.C. is a vampire who sustains life by feasting on the blood of newborn babies, hence why they want to abolish abortion, but sadly my Canadian girlfriend took the evidence with her when she flew back home to Canada and the airline lost her bag the evidence was in.
    Let me guess, her name is Alberta and she lives in Vancouver?

  8. #59428
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Let me guess, her name is Alberta and she lives in Vancouver?
    Ah no her name is Regina and she lives in Quebec and she is for totes real.

  9. #59429
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Let me guess, her name is Alberta and she lives in Vancouver?
    She cooks like my mother and sucks like a Hoover....

  10. #59430
    Old God Milchshake's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Shitposter Burn Out
    Posts
    10,108
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Let me guess, her name is Alberta and she lives in Vancouver?
    Does she dance at the No5 Orange? I think I know her.
    Government Affiliated Snark

  11. #59431
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    29,064
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    I have an even bigger scoop then that. I have irrefutable proof that every Republican in D.C. is a vampire who sustains life by feasting on the blood of newborn babies, hence why they want to abolish abortion, but sadly my Canadian girlfriend took the evidence with her when she flew back home to Canada and the airline lost her bag the evidence was in.
    Serves her right for flying United Airlines.
    Putin khuliyo

  12. #59432
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,203
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Let me guess, her name is Alberta and she lives in Vancouver?
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    She cooks like my mother and sucks like a Hoover....
    Okay okay, that's not what the internet is for.

    On topic: a Florida judge was caught having donated to Trump and therefore resigned in disgrace from a vote-counting board.

    Judge Brent Shore stepped down from his position as Duval County canvassing board chair Thursday, The Florida Times-Union reported.

    Shore was reportedly an alternate for County Judge Gary Flower, the chair of the group who has been absent this week.

    Shore did not resign from his duties as county judge.

    Chief Judge Mark Mahon expressed confidence in Shore despite his resignation from the board, saying he "indicated he has always conducted himself fairly and impartially."

    Fellow board member Michael Boylan had said Shore should resign due to the Times-Union reporting he donated to Trump's campaign a dozen times.

    "It was made very clear to us in taking on the role and responsibility of the canvassing board we should avoid any appearance or actual support for any individual," Boylan said Thursday.

    "Judge Shore, I think, whatever steps the administrative judge takes, to recuse himself from the process is totally appropriate for the credibility of the process," he added.

    Judicial ethics rules prohibit judges from making any campaign donations.
    Speaking of judges, I just had another conversation with a friend of mine, who suggested that even Trump's SCOTUS picks would be, erm, "cautious" before stepping in. There's a big gap in the polls, maybe too much to close with partisan shitbaggery. Worse, if Trump's picks try to throw Trump the election, and fail, say hello to a 17-member SCOTUS. There might be some "mutually-assured destruction" style politics going on.

  13. #59433
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Jerry Falwell obviously. Poor guy's wife was cheating on him for years without him knowing it.

    ... although I still think he should have been suspicious that they kept having sex in front of him.
    Wow, victim shaming. Unbelievable. He's just an innocent man who kept blinking at the wrong moments.

  14. #59434
    I am Murloc! Noxx79's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Kansas. Yes, THAT Kansas.
    Posts
    5,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Okay okay, that's not what the internet is for.

    On topic: a Florida judge was caught having donated to Trump and therefore resigned in disgrace from a vote-counting board.



    Speaking of judges, I just had another conversation with a friend of mine, who suggested that even Trump's SCOTUS picks would be, erm, "cautious" before stepping in. There's a big gap in the polls, maybe too much to close with partisan shitbaggery. Worse, if Trump's picks try to throw Trump the election, and fail, say hello to a 17-member SCOTUS. There might be some "mutually-assured destruction" style politics going on.
    Yes, I agree. Biden can use the threat of packing the court to make the conservatives behave. I think it’s honestly working already with Barrett “pseudo recusing” herself from these recent voting challenges.

  15. #59435
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Yes, I agree. Biden can use the threat of packing the court to make the conservatives behave. I think it’s honestly working already with Barrett “pseudo recusing” herself from these recent voting challenges.
    To me, I don't mind if they do the threat of it now, but should Biden win and the Democrats take the Senate, they need to go through it and do it regardless. Be as compromising as the Republicans were the first 2 years of Trumps term. Then, at best be as compromising as they were during Obama's time in office and these last 2 years. Hold them to their own standards. You can do that without being as dirty as them. And just make sure to undo their dirty stuff while exposing it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

  16. #59436
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    I have an even bigger scoop then that. I have irrefutable proof that every Republican in D.C. is a vampire who sustains life by feasting on the blood of newborn babies, hence why they want to abolish abortion, but sadly my Canadian girlfriend took the evidence with her when she flew back home to Canada and the airline lost her bag the evidence was in.
    I can confirm this through first hand experience... I am a ghost of one of those said babies...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  17. #59437
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    34,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Speaking of judges, I just had another conversation with a friend of mine, who suggested that even Trump's SCOTUS picks would be, erm, "cautious" before stepping in. There's a big gap in the polls, maybe too much to close with partisan shitbaggery. Worse, if Trump's picks try to throw Trump the election, and fail, say hello to a 17-member SCOTUS. There might be some "mutually-assured destruction" style politics going on.
    Was there any particular or specific reason for 17 being the expansion number.

  18. #59438
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,203
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Was there any particular or specific reason for 17 being the expansion number.
    Yes, I was vindictive.

  19. #59439
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I have damning proof that Tucker Carlson is a furry porn addict. But my dog ate it so I can't share it with you guys.
    Is it because Tucker makes furry porn with your dog and your dog destroyed the evidence?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The more I read that sentence, the worse the connotation gets
    I feel you eventually reached the same conclusion as me only I needed to read it once, lmao.

  20. #59440
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    The last time we had a huge spike in numbers (in July) it went this way as well...weekend totals suddenly started spiking much higher than the weekday totals. I honestly don't know if it's because testing centers were staying open to compensate or because the most cases genuinely were happening on the weekend despite closures. In either case more hands are needed on deck.

    Also, be careful writing "lul" unless you're speaking Dutch and insulting someone. It's "lull".

    - - - Updated - - -



    Honestly if they ever do an investigation into how bad things are in Florida and WHY then I think he'd be lucky to escape with his life. At the very least Mee-maw and Pop-pop might want to start looking for other places to spend their retirement.
    If I wanted to retire to a warm place I’d go to Panama.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •