1. #59481
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...esearchers-say

    Linking Fox for the Trumpeteers.

    The economic recession started in February, before any covid lock downs took place. Trump killed the Obama economic growth.

  2. #59482
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    29,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Motherfucker.

    On topic but less morbid: the Gov. of Georgia bails on his final debate to instead rally with Trump.

    And in this headline I found from two weeks from now, the Governor of Georgia has been released from the hospital following their COVID treatment.
    Can you blame him?

    He's still at the burn unit recovering from the can of whoopass Jon Ossoff opened upon him.
    Putin khuliyo

  3. #59483
    Scarab Lord Zaydin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    4,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Motherfucker.

    On topic but less morbid: the Gov. of Georgia bails on his final debate to instead rally with Trump.

    And in this headline I found from two weeks from now, the Governor of Georgia has been released from the hospital following their COVID treatment.
    David Perdue isn't the governor of Georgia; that's Brian Kemp.

    Still hilarious that Perdue is running away with his tail between his legs though.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

  4. #59484
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    29,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The viral clip from the last debate of Ossoff demolishing Perdue clearly shows why he’s running away.
    Brave Brave Sir Perdue bravely ran away away
    When Ossoff reared his handsome head, Sir Perdue bravely turned his tail and fled
    Brave brave brave brave Sir Perdue
    Putin khuliyo

  5. #59485
    Hey, good news, @Breccia. Donny Jr. says that COVID-19 deaths are down to almost nothing!

    I swear nobody in the Trump family better ever get within punching distance of me.

  6. #59486
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I think there used to be medical reasons as well (better for arthritis?) but from what I can tell the jury is out on whether or not that's actually true.
    Cold weather hurts old joints especially for inactive people. I don't know if it's "better" as far as prognosis goes, but it's certainly less painful.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Reposting this:

    So apparently one of the sources for the smears the GOP are using against Hunter Biden? To borrow a phrase from @Breccia, they don't exist.

    Literally: The supposed source for a 64 page dossier on Hunter Biden does not exist, a man claiming to be named Martin Aspen; his profile image appears to have been generated by an AI, the company he claimed to work for before his current job says no one by that name ever worked there and no one with his name lives in Switzerland and the company that he claims to work for, Typhoon Investigations, doesn't appear to exist, either.

    Given the level of effort put into this particular hitjob, it smacks of a Russian disinformation campaign yet again.
    At least this fake intelligence firm was smart enough to use fake pictures instead of pictures of famous actors.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    That can't possibly be right.
    To be clear, it doesn't mean 1/2 the state is infected, it means 1/2 the people who think they got the rona are infected.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    You can wear any mask you want.
    Unless it's a mask with a political message, you're going to the polls, and your state has a law against campaigning at polling places.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  7. #59487
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    To be clear, it doesn't mean 1/2 the state is infected, it means 1/2 the people who think they got the rona are infected.
    And I still said even that couldn't be right. And several people cited it. And wow, was I fucking horrified. Almost as horrified as I'd be if someone said a thousand death was next to no--
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Donny Jr. says that COVID-19 deaths are down to almost nothing
    Fuck this whole family.

  8. #59488
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And I still said even that couldn't be right..
    Yeah, pretty bonkers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  9. #59489
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,218
    Trump postpones a NC rally until Monday because wind.

    "Look, I had people nearly freeze to death, and some pass out from heat exhaustion," Trump didn't say but I'm pretending he did. "Seriously, I'm one earthquake away from having Captain Planet, Thrall and/or Aang show up and kick my ass."

  10. #59490
    Merely a Setback Kaleredar's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    25,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump postpones a NC rally until Monday because wind.

    "Look, I had people nearly freeze to death, and some pass out from heat exhaustion," Trump didn't say but I'm pretending he did. "Seriously, I'm one earthquake away from having Captain Planet, Thrall and/or Aang show up and kick my ass."
    He was probably more afraid of the wind being a portent of a teenager and her little dog dropping a house on him.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  11. #59491
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    And even then some of the measures he tries to implement will be ignored by Trump supporters because "fuck that guy!" Count on it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm sliiiightly optimistic that we won't hit a new national record in terms of deaths because treatment has advanced significantly since the dark days of March/April. That said, the record is around 2.7k and there's a lot of room between 1k and that number.
    The issue isn't the treatments but what happens when hospitals go past full capacity.

    Because if hospitals are swamped and can't take any more patients then it doesn't matter how good their treatments are.

    You still won't be getting them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    I don't think I ever hide the fact I was a national socialist. The fact I am a German one is what technically makes me a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You haven't seen nothing yet, we trumpsters will definitely be getting some cool uniforms soon I hope.

  12. #59492
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    He was probably more afraid of the wind being a portent of a teenager and her little dog dropping a house on him.
    Or maybe it's just a bad day for his hair. Or rather, the hair staying ontop of his head. He has a chance to survive Avatars and houses, but if he was revealed to be bald, his followers would probably desert him.

  13. #59493
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You also assuming the SC doesn't grow a couple spots.
    I keep reading this over and over. Is this a meme, or is this a possibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Or maybe it's just a bad day for his hair. Or rather, the hair staying ontop of his head. He has a chance to survive Avatars and houses, but if he was revealed to be bald, his followers would probably desert him.
    Every day is a bad day for Trump's hair, be it fake or not, it has to exist on top of his head.

  14. #59494
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I keep reading this over and over. Is this a meme, or is this a possibility?



    Every day is a bad day for Trump's hair, be it fake or not, it has to exist on top of his head.
    But what if the hair is a parasite that latched onto his head and has been controlling him ever since?

  15. #59495
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post

    To be clear, it doesn't mean 1/2 the state is infected, it means 1/2 the people who think they got the rona are infected.
    I think there's a problem with how states are reporting positivity rates because they're not doing things the same way. Illinois seems to report all tests done, even for people who already had a previous test, but the number of cases is only new cases (1st positive test). But Wisconsin seems to report the first test for new people, not repeated tests, which makes the reported positivity much higher. Both are reporting the new cases the same way, but Illinois reports a lot more tests being done than Wisconsin since WI isn't including all the repeated negative tests for a person (they do have this data on their covid website though).

    To see what I'm talking about in Illinois, the data for my region is here: https://ccdphcd.shinyapps.io/covid19/. If you go to the 2nd chart you can change the options for how tests are reported (all people vs all tests). The recent positivity rate nearly doubles if you only look at the people version.
    Last edited by Nellise; 2020-10-30 at 10:11 AM.

  16. #59496
    Immortal Poopymonster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    7,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Federal government to pay for coronavirus vaccine for all Americans--Because I think we all need a little bit of good news for a change.

    Stay safe, folks.
    Anyone care to place money on it being only for the first X number of people (Yay human trials), AND it comes with a waiver absolving Fly By Night Industries of any wrongdoings when things go wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok


    If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

  17. #59497
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    He was probably more afraid of the wind being a portent of a teenager and her little dog dropping a house on him.
    It’s the hair...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  18. #59498
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Unless it's a mask with a political message, you're going to the polls, and your state has a law against campaigning at polling places.
    This was in reference to national mask mandate issued by Biden, making the election no longer relevant.

    And anti-electioneering laws have been tested and upheld before on the grounds that it can constitute voter Intimidation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

  19. #59499
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,218
    Remember Operation Warp Speed? Commmander Donald "Sparce Force" Trump's name for getting the vaccine out there?

    Redfield says it will take $6 billion.

    States have $340 million.

  20. #59500
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Remember Operation Warp Speed? Commmander Donald "Sparce Force" Trump's name for getting the vaccine out there?

    Redfield says it will take $6 billion.

    States have $340 million.
    Trojan horse of socialist medicine!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •