1. #59521
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Yeah, I mean whatever the doctor saying is just a load of, ‘our great leader is in the prime of his life’ type bollocks.
    Trump always seems to find the bestest doctors. First there was this guy who said Trump would be unequivocally the healthiest person ever elected to the Presidency:



    Then there was Dr. Ronny Jackson who said Trump might live to be 200 years old.

    And now this doctor today who brought up far more questions than he gave answers.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

    "I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

  2. #59522
    Immortal Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Puerto Montt, Chile
    Posts
    7,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Yeah, I mean whatever the doctor saying is just a load of, ‘our great leader is in the prime of his life’ type bollocks.
    Question for the folk living in the UK: How were the news about Johnson delivered?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  3. #59523
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Question for the folk living in the UK: How were the news about Johnson delivered?
    I believe he did a press conference from home saying it. But credit to the Government, they weren’t as dishonest as the Trump administration about his health. They confirmed he was in the ICU, and Boris himself said it could’ve gone either way.

  4. #59524
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Question for the folk living in the UK: How were the news about Johnson delivered?
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I believe he did a press conference from home saying it. But credit to the Government, they weren’t as dishonest as the Trump administration about his health. They confirmed he was in the ICU, and Boris himself said it could’ve gone either way.
    Yup, this^

    What you're getting from the US is just bullshit right now.

  5. #59525
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I believe he did a press conference from home saying it. But credit to the Government, they weren’t as dishonest as the Trump administration about his health. They confirmed he was in the ICU, and Boris himself said it could’ve gone either way.
    Boris Johnson as an example of what others should do... it’s these little crimes of Trump that irk me...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  6. #59526
    I hope everyone is having as glorious of a day as Skroe is right now. Don't let the latest bad news about Trump's health issues get you down. I know we are all very concerned with his well being, but we need to pick ourselves up by the bootstraps, soldier forth, and carry on with our lives.

    Thoughts and prayers!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  7. #59527
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Question for the folk living in the UK: How were the news about Johnson delivered?
    I can probs find a link. Wasn't all that much of an event tbh.

    Bojo isn't a president, he's more akin to your house speaker so himndropping dead wouldn't be an earth shattering thing.

    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...th-coronavirus

    Thats the guardian article whos most anti bojo of the papers and its fairly to the point and matter of fact.

  8. #59528
    BETHESDA, Md. (AP) — AP source: President Trump was administered supplemental oxygen at the White House on Friday before going to hospital.
    https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status...007251457?s=19

  9. #59529
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Yeah, I mean whatever the doctor saying is just a load of, ‘our great leader is in the prime of his life’ type bollocks.
    Note how he said that Trump said he could walk out of there today which was an encouraging message from Trump. Doctor did not say he agreed with it.

  10. #59530
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    29,055
    Probably just a precaution. Seriously, even with his massvie fatass bulk and lack of health, the odds are still like 95% he won't die.

  11. #59531
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Note how he said that Trump said he could walk out of there today which was an encouraging message from Trump. Doctor did not say he agreed with it.
    He’s unwell. They just don’t have any way of explaining this without thinking it ‘exposes weakness’. Which is dumb.

  12. #59532
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    29,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    He’s unwell. They just don’t have any way of explaining this without thinking it ‘exposes weakness’. Which is dumb.
    That's the risk you put yourself into, when you say the disease is a flu-like nothing that will vanish and it is what it is, then catch it because of your own stupid fault.

  13. #59533
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    That's the risk you put yourself into, when you say the disease is a flu-like nothing that will vanish and it is what it is, then catch it because of your own stupid fault.
    Pretty much. I have zero empathy for him.

  14. #59534
    Trump's most recent tweet, he didn't write this tweet, and their lying about his condition IMO.

    We won't be seeing Trump for a few weeks.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  15. #59535
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Trump's most recent tweet, he didn't write this tweet IMO.

    We won't be seeing Trump for a few weeks.
    Yes too well written to be him.

  16. #59536
    Thats an edit, there are high res pictures of that which dont show those details.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

  17. #59537
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Thats an edit, there are high res pictures of that which dont show those details.
    I'm not talking about the people trying to play detective with possibly fake photos. I'm talking about the AP source stating Trump was on oxygen.

    https://apnews.com/article/virus-out...68cb5c5a8391de

  18. #59538

  19. #59539
    BETHESDA, Md. (AP) — AP source: President Trump was administered supplemental oxygen at the White House on Friday before going to hospital.

    wow.

    So Trump really did have it on Wednesday. He really did have meetings on Thursdays with no masks and no social distancing, which should be punishable as a crime, and "mild symptoms" meant needing supplemental Oxygen to breathe.

    He is going down in his standard style - lying every step of the way. Right now it is likely that he is essentially being waterboarded - fighting hard for every breath of air. That's what the virus does right? Makes it so you can't breathe?

  20. #59540
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Trump's most recent tweet, he didn't write this tweet, and their lying about his condition IMO.

    We won't be seeing Trump for a few weeks.
    Doctor and nurses who all have to put their lives at huge risk in order to treat this moron who wouldn't wear a mask or take this shit seriously like an adult.
    "The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president," - McConnell
    Karma 1 Trump 0 -Feel as bad for trump as trump did for Hillary- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iIBw-_0T6I

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •