The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Probably both?
    It's absolutely fucking disgusting is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/s...009973760?s=19

This is mean, but Trump deserves it.
    "The Great Gaspy"

I'm fucking done. I'll never top that.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/s...009973760?s=19

This is mean, but Trump deserves it.
    You can physically see how hard it is for him to just be stood there. And people have the balls to say he's already beaten it.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Exactly. He's so far removed from what reality is for the vast majority of Americans. Hell, he's removed from reality in general on a good day.
    Fuck you money... that’s what the hip kids call it... people don’t understand the sort of fuck you money people like Trump have.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    Hey guys, what's Trump's favorite band?

Weezer.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Hey guys, what's Trump's favorite band?

Weezer.
    Enjoy this, in a new light:

As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

So... Umm.. Has any journalist reached to Claudia Conway?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    It sounds absolutely insane to say this (go figure) but his health is actually not the driving factor here; the optics and Trump's whims are. He doesn't like being in the hospital because it makes him look week and cuts him off from his rallies, and Trump being in hospital in the run up to the election is just a generally bad look for any candidate for office.

My bet is that Trump is likely never going back to Walter Reade. They're more likely to Woodrow Wilson him at this point.
    I would not be surprised at all if that do that - unless he goes on the ventilator. At that point President Pence might move him.

No, and tbh it's not fair to expect her to be an informant because she's literally a kid living in a clearly abusive household.

If anything we should be asking where the fuck CPC is when we have a reported case of a mother concealing the fact she had a lethal infection and exposing her kid through negligence.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

You thought the info you got from the hospital and doctors was bad?

Wait until you get sweet FA from the White House now.

She's a minor.

No, and tbh it's not fair to expect her to be an informant because she's literally a kid living in a clearly abusive household.

If anything we should be asking where the fuck CPC is when we have a reported case of a mother concealing the fact she had a lethal infection and exposing her kid through negligence.
    Well, isnt she trying to win emancipation right now? because "putting your daughter in lethal danger by hiding your illness" will not be seen as good parenting by any competent judge.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'm not sure how a pathological liar like kellyanne and POS george somehow raised an honest ethical human being.
    Some kids grow up and see their parents do things that are wrong / disgusting / immoral and don't want to be like that as an adult.

Well, isnt she trying to win emancipation right now? because "putting your daughter in lethal danger by hiding your illness" will not be seen as good parenting by any competent judge.
    She is, and yeah I agree this is clear grounds for emancipation on her part.

But it is kinda sad that the most reliable public source we have as to the President's health is the disgruntled 15 year old daughter of a government official posting leaks on TikTok.

But it is kinda sad that the most reliable public source we have as to the President's health is the disgruntled 15 year old daughter of a government official posting leaks on TikTok.
    Well, it's like all of the teen female heroes toppling tyrannical governments, as seen in movies of the last decade, DID WORK.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-10-06 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's real shitty but like...maybe Trump supporters need to see him on a ventilator before they'll start understanding that this isn't a fuckin joke.
    Don't be ridiculous. They'll say the Deep State put him on a ventilator to plant the idea to make frogs gay in his head or some shit. The QAnon cultists are idiots beyond any sort of redemption and will worship their idol even if he makes an hour long speech outright telling them they're gullible morons he doesn't even begin to care about.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

On TikTok?! She must be a Chinese spy!!

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    On TikTok?! She must be a Chinese spy!!
    Better question is why Kellyanne is sufficiently dumb as shit to keep sharing sensitive information even though it's known Claudia has been leaking info on social media for months, lol.

Better question is why Kellyanne is sufficiently dumb as shit to keep sharing sensitive information even though it's known Claudia has been leaking info on social media for months, lol.
    Has her info been corroborated before?

And fot your question. Shes a Boomer.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-10-06 at 02:31 AM.