Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    That's Roe vs. Wade. The thing Trump and the GOP are counting on the newest SCOTUS seat-warmer to help kill.
    I really hope that your country soon gets a majority of non-believers. Having religion constantly holding it back is fucking awful.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I really hope that your country soon gets a majority of non-believers. Having religion constantly holding it back is fucking awful.
    We can't really have that discussion here, but strongly agree.

I have been busy all day, how did the debates go? If you don't mind me asking.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I have been busy all day, how did the debates go? If you don't mind me asking.
    CNNs post-debate focus group of 11 undecided voters had zero who thought Trump won, nine who thought Biden won and two who thought it was a draw.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    CNNs post-debate focus group of 11 undecided voters had zero who thought Trump won, nine who thought Biden won and two who thought it was a draw.
    That is very good news

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Isnt like... a human right to bodily autonomy, and that includes safe and secure abortions?
    Yes except for women because according to conservatives they should have a shock collar with an invisible electric fence around the house so they can do their God given task in life. Take care of the home and all duties included in there and rear children. The only thing women are good for in this world according to Conservatives.

10+ Year Old Account
    CNNs post-debate focus group of 11 undecided voters
    Where the fuck do they keep finding these people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Under rocks.

But more probably, there are people who really craves the attention of being an undecided voter.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

About what I was thinking, wondering if the two who thought it was a draw are also beyond 100% uninformed on the stuff and hasn't paid attention this entire time and just wanted their 5 seconds of fame on TV. Either that or they were Trump supporters who were ashamed to admit it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Liars? Throw a stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Among debate watchers according to CNN, Bidens favorability went up after the debate, having been 55% favorable before the debate and 56% favorable after the debate. Trumps ratings change, too.

He went from a 42% favorable rating to a 41% favorable rating.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Among debate watchers according to CNN, Bidens favorability went up after the debate, having been 55% favorable before the debate and 56% favorable after the debate. Trumps ratings change, too.

Granted it's CNN, but, it should be noted that Biden's lead, whlle not massive, is wide enough that Trump can't afford even this minor drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Granted it's CNN, but, it should be noted that Biden's lead, whlle not massive, is wide enough that Trump can't afford even this minor drop.
    Yep. Hence why I said in the General Election thread that the debate is a loss for Trump because he didn't score the decisive win he needed. Being generous, the best case scenario for him here is that it was a draw.

that guy's facial expression is meme worthy.

My uncle is a Trump supporter. He is watching the final debate. I couldn't watch it. Kept saying commentary about how Trump said "NY is a ghost town" and I would reply "Yeah, Because you refuse to give them any aid". Things like that. Well, my uncle said the dems are clogging up the process. I said no, Trump has said he refuses to sign anything until after November 3rd. To which my uncle said "pretty sure you're getting your news from bad places". I had to inform him that, it didn't come from the news. It came from Trump himself, posting it to his own twitter. He said "im sure theres a reason for it" and "Don't think he did."

Seems the mindset of a Trump supporter is Deny and shift blame when denying wont work. Hate listening to Trump talk. Hes an actual moron and you can tell when he opens his mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account

But to be fair, if I can read the information from that screenshot right, there's a 5.7% margin of error, so that 1% change is within that error.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    My uncle is a Trump supporter. He is watching the final debate. I couldn't watch it. Kept saying commentary about how Trump said "NY is a ghost town" and I would reply "Yeah, Because you refuse to give them any aid". Things like that. Well, my uncle said the dems are clogging up the process. I said no, Trump has said he refuses to sign anything until after November 3rd. To which my uncle said "pretty sure you're getting your news from bad places". I had to inform him that, it didn't come from the news. It came from Trump himself, posting it to his own twitter. He said "im sure theres a reason for it" and "Don't think he did."

Seems the mindset of a Trump supporter is Deny and shift blame when denying wont work. Hate listening to Trump talk. Hes an actual moron and you can tell when he opens his mouth.
    Yep, had some guy telling me that all the Hunter Biden stuff is true, based on Ratcliffe saying it was, without any truth, and the FBI saying they were investigating it as Russian disinformation. Then he linked me Fox News thinking that would help him LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    But to be fair, if I can read the information from that screenshot right, there's a 5.7% margin of error, so that 1% change is within that error.
    A draw is still a loss for Trump just because of how bad his situation is right now. He needed a big win to shift the perception of his campaign and the narrative and he didn't achieve that.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2020-10-23 at 06:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A draw is still a loss for Trump just because of how bad his situation is right now. He needed a big win to shift the perception of his campaign and the narrative and he didn't achieve that.
    I was telling some buddies of mine... the only thing that would shift my opinion on Trump at this point is if he came out and said "This was all a hoax; I can't believe you morons voted for me 4 years ago, and I'm even more astounded any of you are still thinking of voting for me now. May God have mercy on all of your souls."

The only people who can realistically have their opinions "shifted" on Trump are the people who haven't paid attention for the past four years.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah I really don't read too much into single percentage switches. It's more like... the people that support Biden support Biden, and the people that support Trump support Trump. If they cared about Trump's speaking or debate skills, they obviously wouldn't be supporting Trump in the first place.

And unfortunately all of this speculation is just that... speculation. Polls showed Hillary winning at least semi-confidently right up until she lost. That's not to say that the majority of people don't support Biden but, like with 2016, thanks to the electoral college all it takes is that tiny sliver in the few swing state districts to swing this back to being another four years of having to put up with Trump's bullshit.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-10-23 at 07:04 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Yes except for women because according to conservatives they should have a shock collar with an invisible electric fence around the house so they can do their God given task in life. Take care of the home and all duties included in there and rear children. The only thing women are good for in this world according to Conservatives.
    Under his eye.