Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Awkward....
    Woooooooosh.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    i fucking cured polio.
    Well it happened before i was born, but i did get vaccinated for it.
    Than you 100% deserve the credit for it. Take it, why not, trumpkins are, so bless you for your contributions for making the vaccine for polio happen before you were even born.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    You said (or certainly implied) that Pence said that OWS funded the Pfizer research. Thanks for admitting you were mistaken.
    Pence said that Pfizer's vaccine was "[t]hanks to the public-private partnership forged by President [Trump]". He's stating here that credit for the vaccine is owed to Trump and in doing so he is absolutely implying that said partnership extends beyond the level of a purchase agreement, which is false.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Woooooooosh.
    Well at least you can't lie with just posting onomatopoeias, so maybe do us a favor a stick to that in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Pence said that Pfizer's vaccine was "[t]hanks to the public-private partnership forged by President [Trump]". He's stating here that credit for the vaccine is owed to Trump and in doing so he is absolutely implying that said partnership extends beyond the level of a purchase agreement, which is false.
    but but its missing the word funded......
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    These people are fucking sad...
    Fuck their feelings.

By the way, while @Benggaul is still the go-to for the numbers, I do have here a list of states in which COVID cases are increasing.

*ahem*

All of them.

While "Vegs of Canada" goes on and on about how bigly and yuge Trump was making the vaccine, I think it's worth pointing out how badly his fuckups means we need one. He and his supporters have spread it all over the nation, in some cases intentionally, no really that's a thing apparently, and spreading it like a motorcycle rally or Trump campaign event.

And now it's everywhere and killing hundreds of thousands.

Trump could have personally designed the vaccine and it would not change the fact that he's a monster and a murderer.

Woooooooosh.
    Yes, it did go over your head. We know this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woooooooosh.
    Ah yes. The good old "haha I was just being so clever you couldn't understand me" ploy.

Meanwhile you've contradicted yourself about 4 times in this thread.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Ahh yes, that was a great 2/3 pages of scrolling through spam. Can we not. It really only needed like one response to call him out, then everyone can ignore instead of dog piling and creating pages of thread derailment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for confirming that Pence never said that OWS funded Pfizer's research...as Zan15 maintained.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    Ahh yes, that was a great 2/3 pages of scrolling through spam. Can we not. It really only needed like one response to call him out, then everyone can ignore instead of dog piling and creating pages of thread derailment.
    I'm sure that it must be quite stressful for you to be exposed to opinions you don't necessarily agree with. Long live the bubble!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Trump gets as much credit as I do for buying a 3080. He’s a customer, nothing more.
    Wait you got one? lucky bastard.

Trump gets as much credit as I do for buying a 3080. He’s a customer, nothing more.
    Thank you for creating the 3080!

without you buying one we would have never had the 3080!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

15+ Year Old Account
    Can we stop feeding the brain dead Trump trolls ffs?

Obviously saying that you will buy a hundred million doses at 19.5$ per shot of a future vaccine may make companies ready to build manufacturing plants and start production - before it is approved; so OWS may have accelerated the manufacturing of this currently not approved vaccine. (On a separate note EU claims they will pay less than 19.5$ per shots for their 200+100 million.)

However, Pfizer clearly want to distance themselves from it; that's how toxic www.loser.com is.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Obviously saying that you will buy a hundred million doses at 19.5$ per shot of a future vaccine may make companies ready to build manufacturing plants and start production - before it is approved; so OWS may have accelerated the manufacturing of this currently not approved vaccine. (On a separate note EU claims they will pay less than 19.5$ per shots for their 200+100 million.)

However, Pfizer clearly want to distance themselves from it; that's how toxic www.loser.com is.
    Giving someone an incentive to do something does not mean you get to take credit for the actual work needed to do that something.

It's like a drawing or piece of art you commissioned...you don't get to take credit for actually creating the piece of art because you promised to pay for it when it was done.

10+ Year Old Account
    <sigh> 2pm on the west coast, and we're at 111k new cases and 1200 deaths already...

12 states haven't yet reported anything, including the top two.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

<sigh> 2pm on the west coast, and we're at 111k new cases and 1200 deaths already...

12 states haven't yet reported anything, including the top two.
    damn my local shop had yummy steaks for 88% off.
    I should have brought 90 of them for the lockdown

of course there is a reason they were 88% off i guess.

thank god I've been also buying extra 4 rolls of TP every time i went to store.
    I can always use them to barter in the coming Winter Apocalypse
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Giving someone an incentive to do something does not mean you get to take credit for the actual work needed to do that something.

It's like a drawing or piece of art you commissioned...you don't get to take credit for actually creating the piece of art because you promised to pay for it when it was done.
    True, but normally the one creating the piece of art will be graceful towards you; perhaps put you in it in some way, or some other nod.

It's rare that they run away from you - like in this case.
    Last edited by Forogil; 2020-11-11 at 10:46 PM.

Www.loser.com no manipulation on my end...
    absolutely brilliant.