Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Him saying that, pretty much confirms he has no video to post. He alway's does this, announces he's gonna do something and then not do anything. It's just show. and if there is a video, it'll probably be deepfaked.
    Well, he's on his way to his latest rally, so I'll be curious to see if he mentions it and/or attacks her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Yeah. I'm quite keen to see what happens. I'm not looking forward to the debate much, but this should be interesting.
    Honestly, the election cycle in the US is just disgustingly long, I'm just ready for it to be over, no matter which one wins.

You guys better get Biden voted in....

Yeah, I really want this to end. Biden has to win. I can't stand to see the another wave of nationalism sweep over the world. If Biden wins, Boris will go soon. He just won't be able to stand alone amongst world leaders as that singular plonk. Don't fuck this up, America. Or else.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Honestly, the election cycle in the US is just disgustingly long, I'm just ready for it to be over, no matter which one wins.

I think Trump had his first re-election rally within a month of being inaugurated, as for voting in Biden, I already voted, and I can only vote once despite ghostpanther's "concerns".
    /s

Almost immediately lol

He's also upgraded to showing Biden/Kamala clips to the crowd lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I think Trump had his first re-election rally within a month of being inaugurated, as for voting in Biden, I already voted, and I can only vote once despite ghostpanther's "concerns".
    What? Are you suggesting you didn't get 4 ballots in the mail and easily voted with all 4 of them?!

So DeVos was asked point-blank if the Department of Education had anything to tell schools about safely re-opening.

"She refused to answer?"

No, she just said no. Just said there was publicly available data, and that schools were on their own.

I've always hated the entire campaigning process, to be honest. Give equal air time to the candidates, Town Halls, Debates, etc. and make sure their stance on subjects/policies is widely available for those researching before voting and then let the people decide in 6 months tops versus years of billions of dollars being thrown at red, white and blue bunting and disingenuous television ads. Trump has been campaigning since January 2017 and was still outpaced in fundraising, which is proof that you don't need years for that shit.

I've already done my part. Ballot's been sent and I checked today and it's been accepted. Now I just sit and wait until November 4th (hopefully) to see if I'll have to make plans to help move my parents out of the US. I know I've said this often the past couple years but I'm reallllly glad I don't drink or use.

Well, he's on his way to his latest rally, so I'll be curious to see if he mentions it and/or attacks her.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been in a never ending cycle of elections due to my state holding them yearly. It’s not stressful at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So DeVos was asked point-blank if the Department of Education had anything to tell schools about safely re-opening.

"She refused to answer?"

No, she just said no. Just said there was publicly available data, and that schools were on their own.
    I genuinely want to know how many needless deaths we can attribute to this stunning rejection of science and failure of leadership.

-snip-
    I found it hilarious how triggered Michael Tracey and Glenn Greenwald got by Aaron Rupar's Twitter. They both went into meltdown because Aaron Rupar's been calling out Greenwald for being a fucking chode and hypocrite. They were like, 'nyah, all he does is post videos from rallies and tv!'

Speaking of 60 Minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    Speaking of 60 Minutes...

Seen that. Time will tell if any of these efforts, even from neo-cons like them, bears fruit or not.

Pat Robertson says Trump will win a second term, bringing about five years of extraordinary peace.

Then, the world wil be hit by an asteroid and end life on Earth.

Because God told him this.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Pat Robertson says Trump will win a second term, bringing about five years of extraordinary peace.

Then, the world wil be hit by an asteroid and end life on Earth.

Because God told him this.
    I kinda preferred it when our religious caste were allowed to do drugs so we at least had an explanation for things this insane.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

Most sad part is a huge chunk of the population fall for obvious lies & halftruths, conspiracy theories etc.
    It's on the same level as China, Russia, NK while being so different with having information readily accessible.
    Killing alliance APES all day on Gehennas

Guys/Girls, AOC is streaming right now.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Guys/Girls, AOC is streaming right now.
    Other thread.

Wait trump pays more to China than USA.

Taiyuan Trump

https://twitter.com/robertjdenault/s...98779680382978

Important to note: Christopher Steele wrote in his dossier that Trump was not nervous about connections to Russia, as they distracted from his corruption in China.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You're talking about his overseas, China, bank account, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

Taiyuan Trump

https://twitter.com/robertjdenault/s...98779680382978
    He paid $188,561 in taxes in China, but $750 in US? What the shit?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

From a non-paywall site:

The account is controlled by Trump International Hotels Management LLC, which paid $188,561 in taxes in China from 2013 to 2015, according to the Times.

In addition to the Chinese account, Trump also has bank accounts in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The president's foreign bank accounts are held under corporate names and as a result don't appear on the president's public financial disclosure forms, the Times reported.

The tax documents that the Times has obtained don't indicate how much money may have flowed through Trump's foreign accounts, and the Times said it's unclear which financial institutions hold the accounts. The IRS requires taxpayers to report the portion of their income from foreign countries, and the Trump hotel management entity only reported several thousand dollars from China, the Times said.

Alan Garten, a lawyer for the Trump organization, said the company opened an account at a Chinese bank that has offices in the U.S. in order to pay taxes associated with efforts to do business in China. He said the account was opened after the Trump Organization opened an office in China in an effort to explore possible hotel deals in Asia.

“No deals, transactions or other business activities ever materialized and, since 2015, the office has remained inactive,” Garten told the Times. “Though the bank account remains open, it has never been used for any other purpose.”
    Remember when Trump said you could see as much from fiscal release forms as tax forms? Remember when Trump lied?