Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    They would never, never, put Trump near a woman that looked like Melania but who acted like she liked him.

He'd fuck her.
    That's way too much work, he'd probably just grab her by the pussy, he would need both hands of course.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I don't buy into the whole "Melania body double" thing but I do have to say this Tweet in particular made me laugh. Plus, you know, I think we should get the information out there and let the people decide.

https://twitter.com/TheRealHoarse/st...512314880?s=20
    only reason it looks fake is because we all know she hates him, how can any real human fake that much??

/s
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    only reason it looks fake is because we all know she hates him, how can any real human fake that much??

/s
    For half of a couple billion? Or....yanno, half of maybe like 500 million? People can fake a lot.

Y’all better sit down before @Benggaul’s COVID summary tonight. Unless somehow states don’t report any more cases with several hours left in the reporting day, which should add at least 6K more cases from just 2 states... we are already at 91k(Edit: 91.6K, updated while typing this)

Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    Unless somehow states don’t report any more cases
    I get what you're saying, I really do, but this is like saying "well if they don't find all the bodies, he's not really history's greatest murderer"

I get what you're saying, I really do, but this is like saying "well if they don't find all the bodies, he's not really history's greatest murderer"
    Yeah I realize that... given the trends, between Texas, California, Nebraska, and Idaho*, there should be at least 8k more reported today.
    Last edited by swiftowner; 2020-10-30 at 11:14 PM.

Y’all better sit down before @Benggaul’s COVID summary tonight. Unless somehow states don’t report any more cases with several hours left in the reporting day, which should add at least 6K more cases from just 2 states... we are already at 91k(Edit: 91.6K, updated while typing this)
    Don't worry, according to trump in 4 days the cases will go from 91k all the way to 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Donald Trump is, by far, the stupidest person to breathe.

Trump claims doctors "make more money if someone dies to COVID19"
    His cults needs a constant feed of false enemies to keep them motivated and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Donald Trump is, by far, the stupidest person to breathe.

Trump claims doctors "make more money if someone dies to COVID19"
    My biggest regret remains that Trump had a fast recovery from covid and that it did not hospitalize him for weeks like it did with Christy.

It seems the only way to get through to these fucking psychotically irresponsible mass-murderers is for them to personally experience extreme suffering. I wish it wasn't so, but that's what all evidence suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    My biggest regret remains that Trump had a fast recovery from covid and that it did not hospitalize him for weeks like it did with Christy.

It seems the only way to get through to these fucking psychotically irresponsible mass-murderers is for them to personally experience extreme suffering. I wish it wasn't so, but that's what all evidence suggests.
    I use to think like that when this administration took office, but now I'm really not too sure. I had hoped that when the shit piled up so deep that they couldn't breathe they'd see the truth. There are those who have turned back from the brink, but on the whole I believe his following are so entrenched that no matter the misfortune caused by this buffoon they will support him.

I have pretty much given up hope on these people. And the funny thing is that makes me the very thing they hate. A "Liberal" looking down his nose at them.

McConnell confirms what we already suspected" the US needs another relief bill and he just doesn't want to do it.

Specifically, he's put off any bill till 2021 because it's just not a priority for the Party of Trump.

Also, Trump's plan on the subject is "we'll just win back the House".

McConnell confirms what we already suspected" the US needs another relief bill and he just doesn't want to do it.

Specifically, he's put off any bill till 2021 because it's just not a priority for the Party of Trump.

A party that can't even negotiate with itself.

Fucking pathetic.

I figured out what his skin darkening was. He just forgot to put make up on his hands to hide that he is actually a dread lord.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    I figured out what his skin darkening was. He just forgot to put make up on his hands to hide that he is actually a dread lord.
    Dude don't spread conspiracy theories like that, it's pretty obvious he's a zombie and is just decomposing. /s
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

Yeah, we are looking likely to hit 100,000 new cases today.

Fuck. I had just talked about this last night with my father; I had commented that with how high the new cases were yesterday, I wouldn't be shocked if we saw 100k cases in one day within a week. I didn't expect it to be the next day!

The press needs to be hammering Trump over this and ask how he can keep insisting COVID is going away when cases are surging all over the country aside from sheer denial.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

2021, days in, when they lose their majority, the ability of filibuster and cloture, and can't do anything to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Dude don't spread conspiracy theories like that, it's pretty obvious he's a zombie and is just decomposing. /s
    No that explains it.

There's a robot in there somewhere moving the squishy bits around, and the last 4 years have been a livestream of Twitch Chat Plays POTUS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...onsin-n1244865

Also, the bulk of the decisions lately have been without Barrett.

- - - Updated - - -

*shrug* Wait and see. I'd love to be wrong on this. In fact, feel free to bookmark this post and come back and remind me of it if the issue comes up and I'll happily admit I was completely wrong about it.

EDIT: This will likely be what's used for reference and SCOTUS recently came to a 5-4 decision related to it--when RGB was still on the bench.
    NC and PA decisions would be unchanged even if Barrett disagreed.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Learn from QAnon, use existing conspiracy, to justify your own. It’s lizard people...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.