Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    No that explains it.

There's a robot in there somewhere moving the squishy bits around, and the last 4 years have been a livestream of Twitch Chat Plays POTUS.
    That actually would explain a lot for the past 4 years that's for sure

Yeah, most of you have already seen it, but...

101,461 new cases; roughly 20k more than last Friday. Another day, another new record.

Illinois: 7,164 new cases (new record); 49 deaths
    Texas: 6,819 new cases; 105 deaths
    Fuck Florida.
    Wisconsin: 5,096 new cases; 24 deaths
    California: 4,889 new cases; 56 deaths
    Ohio: 3,826 new cases (new record); 16 deaths
    Michigan: 3,345 new cases; 12 deaths
    Indiana: 3,163 new cases; 26 deaths
    Minnesota: 3,154 new cases (new record); 19 deaths
    Kansas: 2,877 new cases (new record); 20 deaths
    Iowa: 2,823 new cases (new record); 10 deaths
    North Carolina: 2,809 new cases; 49 deaths
    Missouri: 2,794 new cases; 30 deaths
    Tennessee: 2,608 new cases; 78 deaths (new record)
    Pennsylvania: 2,499 new cases (new record*); 30 deaths
    Colorado: 2,412 new cases (new record); 10 deaths
    New York: 2,301 new cases; 12 deaths
    Utah: 2,292 new cases (new record); 3 deaths
    New Jersey: 2,036 new cases; 6 deaths
    Kentucky: 1,937 new cases (new record); 15 deaths
    Massachusetts: 1,582 new cases; 24 deaths
    Arizona: 1,565 new cases; 16 deaths
    South Dakota: 1,559 new cases (new record); 12 deaths
    Nebraska: 1,495 new cases; 9 deaths
    Virginia: 1,456 new cases; 7 deaths
    Georgia: 1,377 new cases; 32 deaths
    North Dakota: 1,353 new cases (new record); 13 deaths
    Alabama: 1,347 new cases; 18 deaths
    Oklahoma: 1,302 new cases; 20 deaths
    Nevada: 1,232 new cases; 8 deaths
    Arkansas: 1,162 new cases; 6 deaths
    Washington: 1,102 new cases; 4 deaths
    Idaho: 1,064 new cases; 11 deaths
    Montana: 1,063 new cases (new record); 27 deaths (new record)
    New Mexico: 1,005 new cases; 13 deaths (new record)
    South Carolina: 1,003 new cases; 7 deaths

I may need to consider raising my threshold. That's 36 states over 1k and several are getting close. Montana is on there for the first time ever. Wyoming is halfway there. I might consider putting in the totals for Florida again even though they're undoubtedly false simply because they're back to admitting to numbers as high as they had in mid-to-late August. I've removed the asterisk from Iowa's record because they've now eclipsed their previous record even if you're counting the huge correction day. I've added an asterisk to Pennsylvania's because technically they had one day with higher numbers but it was a combination of two days' data.

I mean, what's to say? Shit is fucked. There's very little change from yesterday and outbreaks are running rampant throughout the bulk of the country. We're now a little under 20k higher than our previous peak back in the Summer and there doesn't appear to be any sense that it'll be stopping soon. Even if only 1% of cases are bad enough to be sent to the hospital that's still a thousand people a day--those resources are going to get stretched thin quickly, especially in more rural areas with less healthcare coverage. Trump's incompetence will kill a lot of people--again. And this time a lot of them are going to be his base. For some their last act before getting sick will be going to the polling stations on Tuesday to cast their vote for their own murderer.

988 is nearly a hundred more than last week and increases the total to 235,159. I expect it will be over 1k next Friday as the increase in cases from a couple weeks past starts bearing rotten fruit. As bad as this increase in cases is, the end result in the coming week(s) will be far more horrible. Texas hit 100 deaths again, a few states hit new records. More than half the states in the union have been reporting double-digit death totals nearly daily and that will only get worse as time goes on.

Related news:

Donald Trump Jr. says recent COVID-19 deaths are 'almost nothing.' More than 20K people died this month.--I posted this earlier in passing, but it bears repeating. That family are all remorseless, selfish assholes.
    Coronavirus updates: US hits 9 million cases, faster than one per second--In the time it took you to read this report, if you read all of it, probably 50-100 more people contracted COVID-19.
    COVID-19 Antibodies May Last Longer Than Researchers Thought--Because, again, we could use some good news.

Stay safe, folks.
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-10-31 at 02:29 AM.

That can't be right, Trump said the pandemic was over.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    snip
    Read it all. That second to last thing 100 people now have covid reading your post really puts it into context. so sad. Donald Trump Jr is 0 steps removed from Kevin Bacon I guess

101,461 new cases
    Well as long as--

988 is nearly a hundred more than last wee
    Son of a $130,000 whore.

trump's run might very well end soon, so I feel like asking what you guys feel he did better than Obama, his predecessor

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    trump's run might very well end soon, so I feel like asking what you guys feel he did better than Obama, his predecessor
    Jack shit.

Though ironically, Trump may well be the best thing to have happened for the Democratic party in a while if the election on Tuesday ends up following the polls and a blue tsunami occurs. Possibly two wave elections in a row in Democrats favor thanks to Trumps sheer incompetence and corruption.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

He pandered to white supremacists much better than Obama did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Nazis... definitely the Nazis...

As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Trump says the US is rounding the curve on COVID.

"You and like fifty people already posted that."

He said it again today in Wisconsin.

Ask @Benggaul how Wisconsin's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He pandered to white supremacists much better than Obama did.
    Oh please... how can you even understand he is pandering, when he speaks gibberish?

As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Nothing, other than show that there is a lot more racist people in this country that I thought.

i mean, doesn't it bother any of you through word of mouth trump will go down in history as probably the most controversial (and in a bad way) figure in US leader history, ecplising richard nixon? Normally leaders like to step out of office and leave behind an admirable legacy.

i mean, doesn't it bother any of you through word of mouth trump will go down in history as probably the most controversial (and in a bad way) figure in US leader history, ecplising richard nixon? Normally leaders like to step out of office and leave behind an admirable legacy.
    Well, that's what happens when one panders to white supremacists.

Why are you so upset that people don't take kindly to racists like Trump?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Y'all wanna stop feeding it?

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    2021, days in, when they lose their majority, the ability of filibuster and cloture, and can't do anything to stop it.
    Oh, you know if they lose all 3 houses, they are going to try and change the rules to make sure the minority can block as much as possible during the lame duck. Hopefully they can just ignore those changes and throw them out when they come in.

- - - Updated - - -

He got the Republican party to expose who they really are and just how devoid of ethics and morals they have been this entire time. While they did it under Obama, Obama never called them on it and they lied and since things were going overall smooth his voters didn't really here anything to shake the lies.

With Trump, he shined a spotlight onto their actions and actually emboldened them to go further and actually got them to throw all the principles they claimed to have on the wayside to cling to him.

Trump revealed the rot and the racism in the Republican party far more than any black president for them to revolt against could do.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

I don't buy into the whole "Melania body double" thing but I do have to say this Tweet in particular made me laugh. Plus, you know, I think we should get the information out there and let the people decide.

https://twitter.com/TheRealHoarse/st...512314880?s=20
    Neither do I, but no way that's Melania, they have barely smiled at each other in the last four years no way that suddenly she's putting on that kind of act out of nowhere. Either they gave her 50 million to do it or it's a different person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Dude don't spread conspiracy theories like that, it's pretty obvious he's a zombie and is just decomposing. /s
    Don't talk about zombies right now, I just watched "Zombie Strippers" and I'm numb from how boring and stupid it was.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Neither do I, but no way that's Melania, they have barely smiled at each other in the last four years no way that suddenly she's putting on that kind of act out of nowhere. Either they gave her 50 million to do it or it's a different person.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/me...p-body-double/

Personally I don't really give a damn if it is or isn't since it doesn't make a difference either way, but if it's not a fake I'd rather not give Trumpster dipshits any further ammunition to say "HA HA FAKE NEWS!" ad nauseum.

EDIT: I'd also like to put forward that due to her COVID-19 infection she was probably also put on some drugs that made her feel "20 years younger". Of course, those have run their course by now, but maybe she couldn't let go of that high...
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-10-31 at 05:10 AM.

if trump was supposedly a bad guy or a villain all his life even before the presidency, I'm still wondering how people had more faith in him than Hilary to vote him into office

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/me...p-body-double/

Personally I don't really give a damn if it is or isn't since it doesn't make a difference either way, but if it's not a fake I'd rather not give Trumpster dipshits any further ammunition to say "HA HA FAKE NEWS!" ad nauseum.
    I wouldn't say it doesn't matter, suddenly the first lady being replaced by a body double is pretty big. Does it affect the country in any way? No, but it shows something went terribly wrong and they are hiding it, either with her recovery from Covid or perhaps she left completely, won't come back, and therefore someone needed to play her for a bit.

Them trying to pass themselves off as a loving couple is one of the biggest lies Trump could tell, and that's saying something.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866