Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    i mean, doesn't it bother any of you through word of mouth trump will go down in history as probably the most controversial (and in a bad way) figure in US leader history, ecplising richard nixon? Normally leaders like to step out of office and leave behind an admirable legacy.
    Well, that's what happens when one panders to white supremacists.

Why are you so upset that people don't take kindly to racists like Trump?

Y'all wanna stop feeding it?

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    2021, days in, when they lose their majority, the ability of filibuster and cloture, and can't do anything to stop it.
    Oh, you know if they lose all 3 houses, they are going to try and change the rules to make sure the minority can block as much as possible during the lame duck. Hopefully they can just ignore those changes and throw them out when they come in.

- - - Updated - - -

trump's run might very well end soon, so I feel like asking what you guys feel he did better than Obama, his predecessor
    He got the Republican party to expose who they really are and just how devoid of ethics and morals they have been this entire time. While they did it under Obama, Obama never called them on it and they lied and since things were going overall smooth his voters didn't really here anything to shake the lies.

With Trump, he shined a spotlight onto their actions and actually emboldened them to go further and actually got them to throw all the principles they claimed to have on the wayside to cling to him.

Trump revealed the rot and the racism in the Republican party far more than any black president for them to revolt against could do.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I don't buy into the whole "Melania body double" thing but I do have to say this Tweet in particular made me laugh. Plus, you know, I think we should get the information out there and let the people decide.

https://twitter.com/TheRealHoarse/st...512314880?s=20
    Neither do I, but no way that's Melania, they have barely smiled at each other in the last four years no way that suddenly she's putting on that kind of act out of nowhere. Either they gave her 50 million to do it or it's a different person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Dude don't spread conspiracy theories like that, it's pretty obvious he's a zombie and is just decomposing. /s
    Don't talk about zombies right now, I just watched "Zombie Strippers" and I'm numb from how boring and stupid it was.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Neither do I, but no way that's Melania, they have barely smiled at each other in the last four years no way that suddenly she's putting on that kind of act out of nowhere. Either they gave her 50 million to do it or it's a different person.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/me...p-body-double/

Personally I don't really give a damn if it is or isn't since it doesn't make a difference either way, but if it's not a fake I'd rather not give Trumpster dipshits any further ammunition to say "HA HA FAKE NEWS!" ad nauseum.

EDIT: I'd also like to put forward that due to her COVID-19 infection she was probably also put on some drugs that made her feel "20 years younger". Of course, those have run their course by now, but maybe she couldn't let go of that high...
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-10-31 at 05:10 AM.

if trump was supposedly a bad guy or a villain all his life even before the presidency, I'm still wondering how people had more faith in him than Hilary to vote him into office

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/me...p-body-double/

Personally I don't really give a damn if it is or isn't since it doesn't make a difference either way, but if it's not a fake I'd rather not give Trumpster dipshits any further ammunition to say "HA HA FAKE NEWS!" ad nauseum.
    I wouldn't say it doesn't matter, suddenly the first lady being replaced by a body double is pretty big. Does it affect the country in any way? No, but it shows something went terribly wrong and they are hiding it, either with her recovery from Covid or perhaps she left completely, won't come back, and therefore someone needed to play her for a bit.

Them trying to pass themselves off as a loving couple is one of the biggest lies Trump could tell, and that's saying something.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I wouldn't say it doesn't matter, suddenly the first lady being replaced by a body double is pretty big. Does it affect the country in any way? No, but it shows something went terribly wrong and they are hiding it, either with her recovery from Covid or perhaps she left completely, won't come back, and therefore someone needed to play her for a bit.

Them trying to pass themselves off as a loving couple is one of the biggest lies Trump could tell, and that's saying something.
    Well, I mean, except it has apparently been debunked per the link I supplied in the previous post.

And nobody cares if their marriage is a sham. We already know it is and to the Trumpsters and "Evangelicals" it doesn't matter if it is. They're behind him no matter what and if their marriage was so important to them they'd have protested a bit more about his screwing around with sex workers during it.

if trump was supposedly a bad guy or a villain all his life even before the presidency, I'm still wondering how people had more faith in him than Hilary to vote him into office
    They didn't, the majority of America was and still is against him, it's only an electoral college victory that allowed him to win. Also Hillary's chances weren't helped any by the fact that Trump came along at a time when the Democrats had just had two terms with the presidency, it's been awhile since any political party has been able to win three times in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    They didn't, the majority of America was and still is against him, it's only an electoral college victory that allowed him to win. Also Hillary's chances weren't helped any by the fact that Trump came along at a time when the Democrats had just had two terms with the presidency, it's been awhile since any political party has been able to win three times in a row.
    and what will you think if he wins again?

10+ Year Old Account
    trump's run might very well end soon, so I feel like asking what you guys feel he did better than Obama, his predecessor
    There wasn't a goddamn thing.
    Putin khuliyo

and what will you think if he wins again?
    That the American people are more gullible than we thought.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    That the American people are more gullible than we thought.
    people are so assured he's going to lose/is fucked there are already memes about it. But not only is that in no way guaranteed, people also firmly believe he colluded with Russia or some foreign powers to cheat his way into office. Assuming that is true and since the dictators out there have said they preferred Trump to Biden, shouldn't he logically be more likely to win?

people are so assured he's going to lose/is fucked there are already memes about it. But not only is that in no way guaranteed, people also firmly believe he colluded with Russia or some foreign powers to cheat his way into office. Assuming that is true and since the dictators out there have said they preferred Trump to Biden, shouldn't he logically be more likely to win?
    Because he did, at least his campaign anyway. Thanks to the Mueller Report and the Republican led Senate Intel Committee report.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Because he did
    then shouldn't he be in Florence ADMAX for high treason, or at the least in prison while stripped of all his assets including his American status.

He just...pressed on as prez.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    There wasn't a goddamn thing.
    To be fair....to be fair... Trump is way better at being Divisive than Obama.

I mean Obama was trying to be unifying but still!

10+ Year Old Account
    then shouldn't he be in Florence ADMAX for high treason, or at the least in prison while stripped of all his assets including his American status.

And shouldn't Al Capone have been brought in on more than just tax evasion charges?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

When Republicans don't care about the rule of law, and apparently the only way he can be removed, is by impeachment? No, apparently not.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Team Trump apparently sent a Security Info request to the Commissioner of Cumberland County (PA) that included requests for rather specific bits of information:

Quote Originally Posted by The Sentinel
    Cumberland County officials recieved an email this week from the Trump campaign requesting highly specific details about the county's ballot security.

The email, obtained by The Sentinel, went so far as to ask for the address and room numbers of ballot storage locations, and requested that the information be sent to the Gmail account of a Florida-based Trump operative.

County officials said they have not responded to the request and do not intend to, according to the county commissioners.

https://www.channel4.com/news/donald...der-speaks-out

Mr Reyes told Channel 4 News that staff from Facebook who were embedded in Project Alamo helped the campaign to maximise engagement with their video messages.

One method used by the campaign was a new feature on Facebook allowing video commercials to be shown full frame on mobile devices.

Mr Reyes told us: “We wanted the videos to be bigger. So we have more space to, for you to see like Trump talking, and then you’d have the subtitles.

So Facebook came up with this idea of hey what if we filled the entire screen? What if when you’re scrolling, the entire screen gets filled up instead of you just seeing a certain portion of it. And they created that for us.

Facebook told us: “We were developing vertical video formats in 2015 and rolled them out well before the 2016 election.”

Facebook declined to tell us exactly when the service was rolled out.
    The next time Trump and conservatives rail against Facebook and "big tech", remind them that their success relied on the help of Mark Zuckerberg.