1. #63781
    I'm nervous for how much worse the shit show gets over the next two months now that he has lost the election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

  2. #63782
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    I'm nervous for how much worse the shit show gets over the next two months now that he has lost the election.
    What's he going to do, nuke iran? There's not really much he can do that's worse than what he's not doing right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  3. #63783
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    What's he going to do, nuke iran? There's not really much he can do that's worse than what he's not doing right now.
    I’m nervous about civil unrest from Trump voters. How far they take it, I don’t know, but Trump has been instigating it.
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

  4. #63784
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    What's he going to do, nuke iran? There's not really much he can do that's worse than what he's not doing right now.
    Further dismantling of institutions. Also looting as much as he can by visiting his own hotels/golf courses with as many people as possible to drive up the bar tab.

  5. #63785
    It's a good day.

    It's Friday.

    I made myself a sausage egg and cheese on french toast and it's wonderful.

    The weekend officially starts tonight.

    A new episode of the Mandalorian.

    The red team in Georgia has once again choked at the very end and Trump is 100% on his way to losing the election by EC and Popular Vote

  6. #63786
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    20,210
    So how will we be retiring this thread come Jan 20th?

  7. #63787
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So how will we be retiring this thread come Jan 20th?
    I'd say keep it open. It isn't like Trump is going to go away, and the thread title at least doesn't make it specific to his actions as president.

  8. #63788
    Immortal PresidentElectMilchschake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Giving Fascists Tummy Aches
    Posts
    7,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So how will we be retiring this thread come Jan 20th?
    They need to perma pin it to the top.
    And move it back to the /gen-ot where it first started.
    Welcome to GEN-OT, have a seat, we'll introduce you to the 23-year-old who will lecture you about how Democrats didn't try hard enough to improve the ACA, and once that's all set up you'll be assigned a socialist who supported Ron Paul up to 2015 to harass you forever.
    "Once bigotry or self-loathing permeate a given community, it is only a matter of time before deep metaphysical significance is assigned to the shape of human skulls."
    -Lady Foppington

  9. #63789
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'd say keep it open. It isn't like Trump is going to go away, and the thread title at least doesn't make it specific to his actions as president.
    Plus there's the dozens of lawsuits coming his way and his likely attempt at running through the airport to escape authorities.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  10. #63790
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Plus there's the dozens of lawsuits coming his way and his likely attempt at running through the airport to escape authorities.
    Can Trump run?

  11. #63791
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    his likely attempt at running through the airport to escape authorities.
    I'm actually a bit curious what will happen with this. Will SS let him leave the country when it's so obvious he's a flight risk and is going to be facing prosecution?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

  12. #63792
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I'm actually a bit curious what will happen with this. Will SS let him leave the country when it's so obvious he's a flight risk and is going to be facing prosecution?
    he'll just go on a "diplomatic visit" to russia & not come back.

  13. #63793
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    20,210
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Can Trump run?
    He can always golfcart away

  14. #63794
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Can Trump run?
    He can barely even walk.

  15. #63795
    Science also Won

    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  16. #63796
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    29,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    What's he going to do, nuke iran?
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m nervous about civil unrest from Trump voters.
    This is the sort of thing I've been worried about too. Trump has lots of options -- Trump can cheat.

    The good news, is with so many states against him, it's getting harder and harder to do so. Legal options are losing ground, because Trump's claims that all these states committed fraud are bad enough, proving they all did is even worse.

    He could easily resort to violence.

  17. #63797
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This is the sort of thing I've been worried about too. Trump has lots of options -- Trump can cheat.

    The good news, is with so many states against him, it's getting harder and harder to do so. Legal options are losing ground, because Trump's claims that all these states committed fraud are bad enough, proving they all did is even worse.

    He could easily resort to violence.
    Well, both Bannon and a facebook group with over 364000 members got shut down. Bannon especially got his twitter account and mail account for his podcast permabanned. Both for calls for violence.

    EDIT: Updated for membership total.
    Last edited by gondrin; 2020-11-06 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Edited for updated membership. Off by a factor of 1000

  18. #63798
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    29,845
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Well, both Bannon and a facebook group with over 364 members got shut down. Bannon especially got his twitter account and mail account for his podcast permabanned. Both for calls for violence.
    Yep. Valid. A good start. Twitter can't do shit if Trump invades Iran. Which, check my post history, I've been suggesting for literally years.

    If Iran sits quietly and does nothing, Congress would immediately act -- not even the Republican Party will start a land war in Asia for Trump's distraction. But that takes 90 days. Trump could start bombing ten minutes ago and keep it up till February.

    Also, Twitter can't stop a riot. In fact, Twitter blocking people might lead to one.

    Trump intentionally attracted the gun nuts, the crazies, the QAnons, the Nazis and the KKK, and the Russian plants. Violence is not likely, it's expected. And Trump has zero to negative reasons to stop it.

  19. #63799
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Well, both Bannon and a facebook group with over 364000 members got shut down. Bannon especially got his twitter account and mail account for his podcast permabanned. Both for calls for violence.

    EDIT: Updated for membership total.
    Did he call for violence or was it just the "heads on pikes" thing? Genuinely asking because I haven't been paying attention. If it's just for the latter than I think it's a touch heavy-handed as we've all probably been guilty of making similar hyperbolic statements. I mean, I think it was really unfair for Kathy Griffin to get so shit on for her "severed head" picture.

    Then again, Kathy Griffin is a comedian (arguably) and Bannon is actually involved in politics, so I guess that's the difference. I don't know. Shut up. I'm cranky.

  20. #63800
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    29,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Did he call for violence
    I think at this point, America has lost its sense of humor about killing people.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hey @Benggaul is your shocked face ready? Is it ready? It better be ready.

    Counties with worst virus surges overwhelmingly voted Trump

    U.S. voters went to the polls starkly divided on how they see President Donald Trump’s response to the coronavirus pandemic. But in places where the virus is most rampant now, Trump enjoyed enormous support.

    An Associated Press analysis reveals that in 376 counties with the highest number of new cases per capita, the overwhelming majority — 93 percent of those counties — went for Trump, a rate above other less severely hit areas.

    Most were rural counties in Montana, the Dakotas, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa and Wisconsin — the kinds of areas that often have lower rates of adherence to social distancing, mask-wearing and other public health measures, and have been a focal point for much of the latest surge in cases.
    I mean, what are the odds? That's a massive coincidence, right? Who could have seen that coming?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •