Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSkull View Post
    I have no clue how to post pictures so can someone please post the Venn diagram with Impeached, one term and lost the popular vote?
    Just go to the General Election thread. It's been posted there several times.

Nevermind then. As long as it's been posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    Have they ever seriously made a case that they were for any part of the constitution except the single interpretation of the 2nd amendment that they like? They've already been... frankly outright hostile to the rest of it.
    The First. Well, part of it. If they can't enforce their mythology upon others, it's destroying freedom of religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    The First. Well, part of it. If they can't enforce their mythology upon others, it's destroying freedom of religion.
    you mean to tell me there's more to the constitution than God and guns?

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    you mean to tell me there's more to the constitution than God and guns?
    I always thought the right to arm bears to be enshrined in the constitution was strange.

Sorry if it's been posted, but it seems almost too ridiculous to be true.

Trump asked aides if he could pursue a wild plan to replace the Electoral College with loyalists who would ignore the vote, report says
    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ts-nyt-2020-11
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Sorry if it's been posted, but it seems almost too ridiculous to be true.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ts-nyt-2020-11
    they say Americans are known for their fierce tenacity, if not stubbornness and refusal to give up. I really wonder if they'll just drag out Trump if he refuses to surrender to the very last breath.

"GAs recount is a scam, means nothing" -Trump

Riiiiight, the double-checked, bipartisan-monitored, live-streamed HAND COUNT means nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    they say Americans are known for their fierce tenacity, if not stubbornness and refusal to give up. I really wonder if they'll just drag out Trump if he refuses to surrender to the very last breath.
    What would you like to see happen?
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    For people to not fill dozens of pages responding to a sealion.

Sorry, I thought it was an open question.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    "like" is a stretch, but given where it's hard to logically discern where Trump is going with not conceding with power and trying his hardest to undermine Biden, I want to at least really see what happens if he tries to seat himself as something like a dictator or emperor (i.e instigate a coup).

If he doesn't and what he's doing right now is all bluster, it would make him seem like a petty coward by January's course.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerossi View Post
    I always thought the right to arm bears to be enshrined in the constitution was strange.
    wait one second

Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

"like" is a stretch, but given where it's hard to logically discern where Trump is going with not conceding with power and trying his hardest to undermine Biden, I want to at least really see what happens if he tries to seat himself as something like a dictator or emperor (i.e instigate a coup).
    I mean, as of January 20th, he's no longer President no matter what he says. And almost every single organization whose job it would be to enforce that is either pissed at him or has stated that their loyalty is to the Constitution.

Please have trump be dragged out of the White House please. It would be a hilarious start to that year

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    "GAs recount is a scam, means nothing" -Trump

Riiiiight, the double-checked, bipartisan-monitored, live-streamed HAND COUNT means nothing...
    Didn't he want the recount in the vain hope that it'd somehow flip thousands of votes over to him?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Didn't he want the recount in the vain hope that it'd somehow flip thousands of votes over to him?
    He wants votes thrown out, because he doesn't win if the votes are counted
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

If he doesn't and what he's doing right now is all bluster, it would make him seem like a petty coward by January's course.
    It’s weird you’re hoping for a worst case scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It’s weird you’re hoping for a worst case scenario.
    It's depressing after everything in 2020 to be facing a lot of doubt and skepticism over an American icon turned president you hoped would turn things around. And an upcoming leader you have no faith in.

People in a slump often imagine worst-case scenarios for morbid amusement.

because everyone has different ideals that might lie in the Republican Party. I mean, people voted for Trump for a reason. You just don't know how reality might turn out though.

I actually liked Trump's tax policies. It made life a bit easier before the COVID crisis.
    And the only reason I can find that is rational, is that they are fucking gullible. His tax policies are bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    This is Trump 101. "If I lose it's because they cheated."

He's the kind of born loser that starts making excuses before he enters the arena.