10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Signed with a fucking sharpie...
    The same one he committed fraud with on a weather map I assume.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Signed with a fucking sharpie...
    The best part is how he created jobs at fake news CNN... he is using the amount of lies and incompetence, requiring so much coverage, as him creating jobs. It’s like walking an elephant with the runs, shifting all over the street, with a sign ‘job creator’ and an arrow pointing at its ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Pretty clear from this letter, by him trying to come off as though he doesn’t care, that he’s salty af about it.
    I’m waiting for the natural progression of these letters being his new form of tweeting. By the summer, he will issue weekly news letters, ‘insults from the president, Twitter and sponge Bob are fake news’...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

AHH the big guy still calls himself "President".
    It's one thing when other people call you "mr President" which is technically incorrect but not really a thing to correct people one.
    It's just sad when you write a letter and call yourself "President".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    It's one thing when other people call you "mr President" which is technically incorrect but not really a thing to correct people one.
    It's just sad when you write a letter and call yourself "President".
    He has been in SAG for decades... he chooses to leave, when he is radio active and no one that isn’t in love with him, wants Trump anywhere near their projects.

Oh, yeah, I am going with Marien Williams and he power of love... love is the only emotion that can explain Trump still having the support he does. I can’t think of anything, other deep love, that makes people ignore so many faults in another.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    That tryhard seal, too.

First Newsmax, now OANN. When the list of disclaimers is longer than a drug commercial, you know you're not really getting the real story and/or the people involved want nothing to do with it.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...313902080?s=20

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    First Newsmax, now OANN.
    "What you're about to see is filled with conspiracy theories, unproven concepts, lack of evidence and hearsay. Naturally we're still going to air it as if it was news, but we don't want to get sued. Man, straddling the fence is hard on the nuts."

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "What you're about to see is filled with conspiracy theories, unproven concepts, lack of evidence and hearsay. Naturally we're still going to air it as if it was news, but we don't want to get sued. Man, straddling the fence is hard on the nuts."
    I can only imagine Dominion's lawyers are just jerking/jilling themselves raw with all the pleasure this must be bringing them.

First Newsmax, now OANN. When the list of disclaimers is longer than a drug commercial, you know you're not really getting the real story and/or the people involved want nothing to do with it.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...313902080?s=20
    They are still hosting his show so I have an idea where OANN stands. That was just "can't sue me" lotion.

I've seen some clips on Lindell's skit, I kind of want to watch the whole thing for the laughs. I kind of miss Alex Jones and his nuttery.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    That tryhard seal, too.
    Again... that seal is being used by every single one of the living ex-presidents.

Just because Trump is Trump, there's no reason not to be fair here. There's plenty enough to go after Trump for.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Again... that seal is being used by every single one of the living ex-presidents.
    In that kind of threatening letter?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...men-border-ban

At least 11 migrant women were dropped off in Mexican border towns without birth certificates for their days-old US citizen newborns since March of last year, an investigation by the Fuller Project and the Guardian has found.

Based on multiple conversations with lawyers who work with asylum seekers at the border and a review of hospital records and legal documents, multiple US citizen newborns were removed to Mexico after their mothers were subject to a Trump-era border ban that the Biden-Harris administration has been slow to rescind.

Advocates suspect the actual number of such cases could be higher because the vast majority of these fast-track “expulsions”, as the administration calls them, have occurred away from the public eye and without the involvement of lawyers.

This recent pattern of removal of US citizens without birth certificates has occurred against the backdrop of immigration policies and practices in recent years that have harmed already vulnerable women and children, advocates and lawyers say.
    Every voluntary participant in this program, every architect of the policy, every paper pusher who pushed paper, should face life in jail for this.

So that MAGA twitter boycott is working out well

Twitter Stock - New 52 Week High Today
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    So that MAGA twitter boycott is working out well

Twitter Stock - New 52 Week High Today
    I've certainly been enjoying it much more lately without the dumbfucks there, so I'd say it's a win all around.

10+ Year Old Account
    In that kind of threatening letter?
    Almost certainly not.

Rather, it's almost certainly used on all their official correspondence, but they probably don't go around mailing petty correspondence in the first place.

But I don't think Trump used that letterhead specifically based on the content of the letter, either. He'll just use it on all of his correspondence, just like the others do.

The seal itself is a non-issue. Better to just take legitimate issue with the letter's contents.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Almost certainly not.
    It feels like Trump is trying to use the weight of his massive fat ass, and the office he no longer holds, as a weapon. I take issue with that use of the seal of the office he disgraced. It's like saying he was allowed to use Executive Orders and acting positions. Yes, he's allowed, but look what he did with them.

Your point is taken in general.

Gosh, this is really weird. Roger Stone said he never left his hotel on Jan 6 but somehow he's here in this video with a bunch of "Oath Keepers" just a couple hours before the riot broke out. I guess the Penguin has a doppelganger, eh guys?

Congressional investigators probe videos of Trump associates' actions ahead of Capitol riot

Oh yah, and Trump's pardon doesn't cover any charges that might result from this.
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2021-02-05 at 10:50 PM.

Gosh, this is really weird. Roger Stone said he never left his hotel on Jan 6 but somehow he's here in this video with a bunch of "Oath Keepers" just a couple hours before the riot broke out. I guess the Penguin has a doppelganger, eh guys?

Congressional investigators probe videos of Trump associates' actions ahead of Capitol riot
    Looks like it's after his pardon. Does his pardon cover crimes he may commit in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Looks like it's after his pardon. Does his pardon cover crimes he may commit in the future?
    Afaik nope.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Just edited my post: no, the pardon wouldn't save him from this.